When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
Does anyone know what Karen Faye wrote on facebook about Lisa at the funeral. I heard she wrote about Lisa at the funeral. They spoke and stuff and she said she wouldn't judge her anymore. I think a fan asked her when was the last time Lisa and Mj spoke and she answered on her face book. I'm just curious.

What exactly is the beef btw Lisa and Karen? I knew that they didn't like each other, but is there something deeper to it?

What exactly is the beef btw Lisa and Karen? I knew that they didn't like each other, but is there something deeper to it?

idk what their beef is but i know that through out the marriage, when Lisa and Michael would get into a fight or something Michael would confide in Karen for help. But supposedly Karen didn't Like Lisa at all since the beginning and was always talking smack about Lisa. So you can see where Lisa would have gotten mad.

Ok, so i went back on Karen Fayes facebook to september 3, and interesting things I got out of this was that
1) Frank did fire Tatiana for the kiss but that Michael and her remained good friends after that and stayed in contact.
2)Tito told some spanish channel recently that lisa WAS the women in Michael's life.
3) ok some girl asked this:
Karen: did your thoughts about Lisa Marie change a bit after your conversation with her?

and this is what Karen said
my entire heart shifted when Michael died. I only want to honor the truth. I remain open, and I can feel everyone's pain, regardless of their past choices or roles that they played in Michael's life...I am no one to judge anyone. I can only tell you what I am feeling.
and ill get back to you guys when i have more info

Actually, I heard about this too and on this thread. LOL!

You might have to go back and read through the thread to pinpoint who wrote it and what their reference was.

But yeah, I read it too.

Here it is:

I wonder when did they broke up? I think the did break up in 1999, somewhere right after that fight of the TV Guide Interview. According to my first assumption that the interview was in 1999 (TV GUIDE) that Michael said about Elvis done his nose. I don't believe that it's the nose thing that they break up, but they might not in good term and this other fight keeps coming up. Lisa gave out interview in 2003 that she had a fight with him about MJ said sth about her dad's nose.... She said that she was so mad and threw the magazine across the kitchen. Then the question was "you pulled the plug", and she said yes. They were lying that they separated, but a few years later she kind of forgot the timing and gave out that information.

So...can anyone confirm the bold? OP?

4) So far all she has said is that she did spend a lot of time talking to Lisa
5) Paris was screaming and kicking at the funeral :sad:

but i couldn't find the post where karen says the last time Michael and Lisa spoke to each other. If anyone knows about this let us know ASAP! haha

Didn't she say bad stuff about him in the claire marie (forgot the exact name) magazine in 2008? So i guess she was still upset??

i think this is the last time they spoke:

http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-responds-to-lisa-marie-presley/14515/

Michael Jackson Responds To Lisa Marie Presley
Michael Jackson has responded to Lisa Marie Presley’s recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine. He said in a statement, “Michael Jackson wishes Lisa Marie all the best in the world. However, as to a comment on anything to do with their marriage, as a gentleman Michael prefers not to respond.” Elvis’ daughter has been completely open about confirming their short-lived marriage was indeed consummated.

4) So far all she has said is that she did spend a lot of time talking to Lisa
5) Paris was screaming and kicking at the funeral :sad:

but i couldn't find the post where karen says the last time Michael and Lisa spoke to each other. If anyone knows about this let us know ASAP! haha

Oh my God!!!! She really did say Paris was screaming and kicking at the funeral. I heard someone say the kids were really strong although Paris wept when the entered the place and was comforted by La Toya. Poor baby if true.

Oh my God!!!! She really did say Paris was screaming and kicking at the funeral. I heard someone say the kids were really strong although Paris wept when the entered the place and was comforted by La Toya. Poor baby if true.

I know :(

I know. It makes me so sad to hear this. That little girl does not deserve something like this to happen to her. it totally brakes my heart

Ok, so i went back on Karen Fayes facebook to september 3, and interesting things I got out of this was that
1) Frank did fire Tatiana for the kiss but that Michael and her remained good friends after that and stayed in contact.
2)Tito told some spanish channel recently that lisa WAS the women in Michael's life.
3) ok some girl asked this:
Karen: did your thoughts about Lisa Marie change a bit after your conversation with her?

and this is what Karen said
my entire heart shifted when Michael died. I only want to honor the truth. I remain open, and I can feel everyone's pain, regardless of their past choices or roles that they played in Michael's life...I am no one to judge anyone. I can only tell you what I am feeling.
and ill get back to you guys when i have more info

Actually, Dori, Karen said that Tatiana had been sending Michael sexually explicit, vile, "filthy" letters and was obsessed with Michael. Karen says that Michael showed them to her to confirm what he suspected--that Tatiana was mentally unstable. So the "kiss" was kind of the last straw. Maybe he had Frank actually do the deed, but it was Michael's decision, if Karen is to be believed.

Actually, Dori, Karen said that Tatiana had been sending Michael sexually explicit, vile, "filthy" letters and was obsessed with Michael. Karen says that Michael showed them to her to confirm what he suspected--that Tatiana was mentally unstable. So the "kiss" was kind of the last straw. Maybe he had Frank actually do the deed, but it was Michael's decision, if Karen is to be believed.

oh wow! i had no clue! that totally sucks!!!! but in all honesty they looked super cute in the pictures that they took together during his filming of "another part of me". and yeah, michael didn't like girls like that, the kind who threw themselves on guys. Supposedly the same thing happened with madonna, he said she scared him because she tried throwing herself on him one day

:eek:hmy2: I'd love to hear what Tatiana has to say about Karen's claim.

ok, well Michael himself said that lisa visited the "kids" often. He never said "oh, she just met prince", or oh it was once. He clearly said she visited the kids often lol and then when she was in an interview, i think it was 2003-2005, somewhere in there, someone asked her if she had met Michael's kids, and Lisa said, "oh just prince" and said that he was "absolutely adorable" then she looked away, "cleared her throat" and said "briefly". It was one of those things in where you know the person is lying. Especially knowing the fact that she had visited the kids often, and that she was actually introduce to prince when he was a baby. Which is when supposedly she made that comment about "oh, i regret not having your baby". IDK, i sort of came to the conclusion that she was lying by the facts we were told by Michael and by the way she reacted when they asked that question.

MJ interivew in 1999 (http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/interviews/tvguide99interview.html) said good things about her, very good like there're very close. That was the last interview he gave about her... and it did mentioned about his nose job - he said that Elvis done it too. Then there's Lisa's interview in 2003, she mentioned to the incident that MJ mentioned her dad's nose job which is not true. Then the interviewer said, so you pulled the plug.. she said yes.

I guess, she forgot the timing, and of course they never said the truth that they were together after divorce. From this interview, it's been 3 years, and she seems to lost track of time and incidents happened. So at the time that MJ gave that interview in 1999, they were together,, living or seeing each other. The interview assume that after that things went bad and asked "so you pulled the plug" she said "yes". So I thought the broke up somewhere after that interview, not saying that it's the reason they broke up but there might be something up at the time too. This theory sound right, as she engaged with her next boyfriend in 1999?

I always thought that Lisa is kind of very straight forward on her interview, she mostly said the same thing ... at all interview as possible. But we do have to understand that there's something she had to keep private, especially when it related to MJ. What a life, you have to lie to protect someone.

By the way, her last interview in 2008, she stated later that the magazine changes a lot of the info from the real interview she did, and very disappointed. So disregard what she said there, it seems like the magazine distort her interview.

Here's the part from Lisa's Interview in Rolling Stone Magazine - April 20th, 2003
http://www.lisamarieonline.net/lisa/interviews/RollingStone.php

There were other fault lines opening. Jackson had asked her never to speak about him, and she felt he was taking liberties, particularly in a TV Guide story at the time. "He was quoting me, 'Lisa Marie told me Elvis had a nose job,' which is absolute bullshit," she says. "I think it justified something in his mind -- they were asking him about his plastic surgery. I read that, and I threw it across the kitchen. 'I told you what?' "

How did it come to a head?

"I'd had enough. That's all."

You pulled the plug?

"Yes. I told him I wanted a divorce. Then he didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks."

Last edited:
:eek:hmy2: I'd love to hear what Tatiana has to say about Karen's claim.

Yeah, me too. I was kind of surprised she would post that, really. I have no idea whether it's true, but she certainly didn't hesitate to say that when asked what happened with MJ & TT. Hmm.

oh wow! i had no clue! that totally sucks!!!! but in all honesty they looked super cute in the pictures that they took together during his filming of "another part of me". and yeah, michael didn't like girls like that, the kind who threw themselves on guys. Supposedly the same thing happened with madonna, he said she scared him because she tried throwing herself on him one day

Yeah him and Tat did look cute together.. But i agree MJ didnt like girls who were like that...

Here's the part from Lisa's Interview in Rolling Stone Magazine - April 20th, 2003

There were other fault lines opening. Jackson had asked her never to speak about him, and she felt he was taking liberties, particularly in a TV Guide story at the time. "He was quoting me, 'Lisa Marie told me Elvis had a nose job,' which is absolute bullshit," she says. "I think it justified something in his mind -- they were asking him about his plastic surgery. I read that, and I threw it across the kitchen. 'I told you what?' "

You pulled the plug?

"Yes. I told him I wanted a divorce. Then he didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks."

This absolutely makes no sense what so ever! The journalist and Lisa were referring to an incident in 1999, yes? Why is she quoted as saying ' I told him I wanted a divorce' supposedly in 1999 according to this article, but they weren't even married and Michael was still married to DR, right? Either she was quoted wrong or something is taken out of context here.

Didn't anyone catch this in 2003 and started scratching their heads???

By the way, her last interview in 2008, she stated later that the magazine changes a lot of the info from the real interview she did, and very disappointed. So disregard what she said there, it seems like the magazine distort her interview.

You pulled the plug?

In 2008, when she stated that her interview was distorted, was she referring to the Rolling Stone one? Clearly there is something strange with the timeline in that article. I don't think that she forgot that she divorced him in 1996 not 1999.

That snippet makes no sense to me either; unless she is talking about two separate incidents and Rolling Stone mixed them together. By that I mean (1) a fight in a (hers? his?) kitchen because of a 1999 article and (2) her telling him she wanted a divorce which went through in 1996.

I was watching the video below and saw an interesting comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Atsp1B8jU

lisa marie and michael were still talking to each other when she was married to nic cage-- that was one of the reasons nic/lisa marriage split up bc she wouldn't stop talking w/michael. nic cage made a smart ass comment in an australian magazine why their marriage didn't work and he said bc i don't wear a single glove --it was along those lines but he made it clear that lmp was still hung up on michael

I am trying to find this quote. Has anybody ever heard of this? What I've found so far is a supposed statement from her through her publicist: 'I'm sad about this, but we shouldn't have been married in the first place. It was a big mistake.'

Ouch.

Any woman who can kiss this man in public with his mask on gets kudos from me. To me is shows she understood him, which is why I think he loved her so much. I think these pics are the cutest.

So true. The thing I see about Lisa is that she never wanted him to be anything other than who he was. I remember her saying in some magazine that "he is who he is" and she wasn't going to "knock him". I personally think it was easy for her to love him for who he was because of who she is and who Elvis was. I just thinks he understood MJ in a way that no other woman could.

It's a shame that it couldn't have worked out.

Does anyone know what Karen Faye wrote on facebook about Lisa at the funeral. I heard she wrote about Lisa at the funeral. They spoke and stuff and she said she wouldn't judge her anymore. I think a fan asked her when was the last time Lisa and Mj spoke and she answered on her face book. I'm just curious.

So interesting to hear all this stuff from Karen's perspective. (as someone who knew MJ) So is it true that Karen said they spoke as late as May 09 and the chat ended badly? Or was it simply the last time they talked that didn't go well? (meaning date unknown) I heard that Karen said Lisa was heartbroken about MJ's death. :(

"lisa marie and michael were still talking to each other when she was married to nic cage-- that was one of the reasons nic/lisa marriage split up bc she wouldn't stop talking w/michael. nic cage made a smart ass comment in an australian magazine why their marriage didn't work and he said bc i don't wear a single glove --it was along those lines but he made it clear that lmp was still hung up on michael"

HAHAHA!! i dunno why but what nic said made me laugh for like 5 whole minutes....idk why....that was so weird... but yeah can anyone confirm he actually said that? cuz that would really shed some light on their relationship.

I was watching the video below and saw an interesting comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Atsp1B8jU

I am trying to find this quote. Has anybody ever heard of this? What I've found so far is a supposed statement from her through her publicist: 'I'm sad about this, but we shouldn't have been married in the first place. It was a big mistake.'

Ouch.

oh wow! if this is true then everything we have speculated about those two is true =) those two still had a hold on each other. And wait, didn't she divorce Nic in like 2001/2002? so yup, their "real problem" had to have been after 2003. :sad:

HAHAHA!! i dunno why but what nic said made me laugh for like 5 whole minutes....idk why....that was so weird... but yeah can anyone confirm he actually said that? cuz that would really shed some light on their relationship.

lmfao i laughed too! even Nic can see Lisa loved Michael :love:

ok, now judging on the quote nic wrote is it possible Lisa left Nic for Michael? Ok, because if this is true then it makes a lot of since in why Lisa would have been pissed off at Michael, or resentful. Like, how would you feel if you dumped a guy for another guy and you end up NOT getting with him. You probably would have been like "what the heck, i did all that for nothing" -__-

As far as I know, Nic and Lisa were off and on since they started dating and their marriage came out of nowhere, kind of like Mike and Lisa's. It seemed spontaneous. When it only lasted a few months. . . I did feel bad for LM. He filed for divorce from her.

But now knowing everything that we do know about Michael and Lisa's relationship after they divorced, I do feel that Michael could have been a shadow over Lisa and Nic's marriage. Especially with the songs that we think are about each other. Lisa was still holding to Mike and trying to become indifferent to him.

Btw 2000 and 2003, Lisa was engaged to two guys, married one of them and Michael had another baby by a surrogate mother. What the heck was keeping these two apart? Someone up stream had a theory that both wanted to get back with each other at the wrong times.

But it seemed sometime in 2003 they were both trying to get on the same page again. Michael is quoted to have said that he wanted to get back with Lisa around that time and supposedly Lisa had agreed to go up to Neverland to visit him, but Michael had somehow missed the the visit. Then after that we get a pissed off, hell-bent Lisa Marie trying to talk sh*t about Michael for like 5 years or so. But during 2001-2003, Michael was dealing with Bashir fiasco, the Sony fiasco, and then getting hit with allegations for a second time. It seemed like Michael had other things in his life that were more urgent for him. Maybe that's why Lisa got angry because maybe he told her he wanted to get back with her, started to woo her, she fell for it and reacted, then basically got duped again when he put her on the back burner. . . perhaps realizing she fell on her face for him twice. That's when she got mad and thought that he was using her and stuff. Maybe that's when she said 'that's enough!'.

ok, now judging on the quote nic wrote is it possible Lisa left Nic for Michael? Ok, because if this is true then it makes a lot of since in why Lisa would have been pissed off at Michael, or resentful. Like, how would you feel if you dumped a guy for another guy and you end up NOT getting with him. You probably would have been like "what the heck, i did all that for nothing" -__-

Plus, if there is any truth to this. . . that is TWO husbands Lisa left for Michael.

Plus, if there is any truth to this. . . that is TWO husbands Lisa left for Michael.

woah i hadn't thought about the two thing. yup, if this is true then there is certainly no doubt in my mind at all that Lisa was MADLY in love with michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMhnS-iDe-w&feature=related

and here ^^^^ is a video of Michael and Lisa together in LA after the divroce. So if we sum up the locations they were seen after the divorce we have 4 already and counting. 1)london
2) africa 3) 1998 bday dinner and 4) this one here in LA day time WHILE he was still with Debbie. and o think Debbie had just had paris.

Back