When/Where was the last time you heard a song from XSCAPE in public?

Unfortunately
Now it seems like LNFSG is the only song they play from the album. - And it is not the best song from the album IMO...

It`s the single and it is normal that they play only singles on radio, except the first days or week of album release when station introduce to the album and play serveral or all soongs from the album. It`s the same with other artists.

I heard LNFSG a few minutes ago on the radio!!

And the radio host said she loved the song!! - I just hope they wil play the next single a lot too!!

Today when i drove to work they played LNFSG and radio host praised it.
When i was driving home in the evening they played it again on another radio station.:chillin:

I hear LNFSG all the time on various stations around my parts! I even heard it on the speakers outside the gas station when I was fueling. It took a while but it gets a lot of plays now. I can just imaging the possibilities with a APWNN. # 1

Just heard Love Never Felt So Good w/ JT today on the radio, forgot the station. Turned off my iPod playing MJ already and on the radio I hear Love Never Felt So Good lol.. Can't wait for Loving You to hit the radio stations!

Just heard Love Never Felt So Good w/ JT today on the radio, forgot the station. Turned off my iPod playing MJ already and on the radio I hear Love Never Felt So Good lol.. Can't wait for Loving You to hit the radio stations!

FYI, you can request Loving You via the radio request link in the "Have you requested Michael on radio today?" The link is in the first post of the thread. There are many stations listed in the Detroit area. I have already started to request the song everyday since it was apparently released to radio this past weekend

I head LNFSG while in a cab today. It was being played on WBLS. The cab driver never heard it before, so of course I had to do a sales pitch and tell him it was from a new album.

Yesterday I was at the club and DJ played Love Never Felt So Good (Fedde Le Grand Remix). People loved it, there was a lot of hands in the air.

I heard LNFSG on a CAR commercial today. LOL I'm late about the goings on of this but...wow, that was strange to see. Kinda made me mad too just a little bit, given all of the headaches MJ went through when it came to product sponsorship and his music *cough*Pepsi*cough*.

Golden Age Collectibles (in Pike's Market in Seattle) played LNFSG while I was there during pride weekend :)

Everyday on the radio. At first when the album was released I heard nothing on the radio for a weeks. Only recently they have started playing it (LNFSG) and it is on heavy rotation:clapping:

Everyday on the radio. At first when the album was released I heard nothing on the radio for a weeks. Only recently they have started playing it (LNFSG) and it is on heavy rotation:clapping:

Same for me

I went shopping yesterday and they played the whole album in one clothing store and APWNN & LNFSG in another store! Damn it felt good to hear those songs in public!

I have to admit, I don't listen to enough radio to hear it much where I am. So, it's like a little Michael gift when I do hear any Xscape songs in public. (Other than what's coming out of my car.)

Last edited:
I heard the duet in McDonalds on Thursday (7/17). I don't know what station was playing it, but I am happy that I am now beginning to hear the song more in public.

I heard LNFSG on Wed 7/16 when shopping at Kohl's department store!

I heard LNFSG at Disneyland's California Adventure at the Mad T Party. The DJs there play it every now and then, and sometimes the Fedde Le Grand mix too. :D

I heard it on the radio while in a cab today. It was around the same time (10:15), so I think that station plays it around that time in the morning.

Not really in public but I like to play Song Pop on Facebook and just bought a new playlist entitled #trendingtunes Summer 2014 - and the first song that was played in it was LNFSG. LOL.

I heard the song again in the cab. I guess since I have the same driver, he puts the radio on the same station and at around the same time the DJ plays the duet. All I can say is thanks to that DJ!!

I don't know if this qualifies, but I finally saw the Jeep commercial on CBS this evening, I gasped for joy! lol It was lovely to hear his voice on T.V. :D

Only LNFSG on tv, on the Jeep commercial! I gasped 'cause it was really unexpected! it feels good though! everyone recognized Michael so it was quite a nice feeling! :D

I've been seeing the Jeep commercial again too. Saw it twice, channels were ABC and NBC. Granted I've already seen it before, but not since May. It seems they're either recycling it or they've done a new commercial with LNFSG. :)

Waw I would love to see that commercial. Anyone made a copy of it to post?

Waw I would love to see that commercial. Anyone made a copy of it to post?

Jeep actually have 3 different Jeep ads with LNFSG

Call of Summer

Lovers of the Game

Summer Fans

Still hear LNFSG everyday on the radio here in Belgium. Both the solo and JT version

I also heard Rockwell's classic "Somebody's watching me" featuring Michael Jackson on the radio today. Love that song, especially the chorus :)

On Tuesday I heard Loving You on the radio. It was magic to her a new Michael song on the radio !

Back