When will there be a new album????

^ Fans heard MJ vocals, and from my understanding that he was going to perform Human Nature OR Stranger In Moscow depending on the night.. switching it up

The set list for This Is It was already awesome, but if Another Part Of me was added, then that would have been the cherry on the ice cream.

^ Yeah, well I voted for the song!! Another Part Of Me performed in 2009/10 would be a site to see for sure... I think overall it had the best set list of any tour.. Each had its unique tracks but overall this is it had some collective bests...

Michael wanted to do APOM! But according to one of the mini-docs on the DVD he said it didn't have "stage value" or something like that. If only he knew how much we loved to see him perform that song :(

Michael wanted to do APOM! But according to one of the mini-docs on the DVD he said it didn't have "stage value" or something like that. If only he knew how much we loved to see him perform that song :(

I thought that was Heartbreak Hotel. But I'm sure there were a lot of songs that Michael would have loved to perform, but he had so many hits, that his set lists got filled up very quickly.

Last edited:
You're right! Whoops I'm getting old haha but yeah that song too! On the Bad Tour those were 2 of his most energetic songs.

Didn't have stage value? what were these people smoking.. I mean sure they even were going to make Dirty Diana 'prop friendly' but the magic of APAM is the combo of MJ free style moving to the music, hitting a few choreographed points, and the vocals together..

They could have done any simple thing to make APOM relevant to the theme they were doing.. to add to it without taking from the performance - They could have played speech in the beginning of 'Can You Feel It' Video with a stage presentation.. the dancers wearing different colored robes (representing different races/cultures), they come together in the middle of the stage united and Michael appears at the top of the ramp with golden light behind him (pharaoh-esk)..Looking on to his people.. screams out his APAM "How you Doin'?" and kicks off the song..

There we go, they add to the theatrical theme they had going and the can keep the core performance in tact.

so is there any big news on upcoming albums?

Haha-no stage value to APOM or Heartbreak Hotel??!!
Didn't he know we are just watching him anyway?? Who cares if anything else is going on-nobody will notice.

Back