Where can I find this Beanie Hat?

L.T.D

Proud Member
2464dwy.jpg

Ok, alot of you are going to laugh. But i'm looking for this hat, I cant find it ANYWHERE and its really annoying me....... I know this seems like a very small thing, but im obsessed with getting this hat and will not rest till it is in my possesion.

Before you say anything, this isnt just any old beanie hat that you can buy at Topman or River Island. Its a big thick woolen one with a little button on it. I need this hat in my life, I dont care how much it costs. I just need to know where I can get it. I'll take it without the button on it, as I can just sew my own on at some point.

I actually asked the guy who you can see in the picture where he got his hat. He was on twitcam and I asked where he got his beanie hat, within 10 seconds he said on twitcam 'Err yeah its from American Apparel yeah' but he could have easily been replying to somebody else at the time. Anyway I checked American Apparel and it wasnt there.... It is John James from Big Brother.

Hehe that's a funny little obsession. How annoying that the actual guy in the photo didn't give you helpful directions! Unfortunately I haven't seen that kind of beanie but I will keep a look out

Hehe that's a funny little obsession. How annoying that the actual guy in the photo didn't give you helpful directions! Unfortunately I haven't seen that kind of beanie but I will keep a look out

I do tend to get slightly obsessed with stupid things. This is the latest. The annoying thing is that anything I get obsessed with seems to be particularly hard to obtain. . . .

He just kind of yeah. 'Yeah its from American Apparel yeah'. I guess it could have been from there but they dont sell it anymore. I'm considering making my own haha

Lol yeah i reckon making it yourself or getting some hat-maker to tailor make one is probably the fastest way you'll get one. And trust me I know exactly what you mean about being obsessed with things that are unreachable... my current one is a certain makeup palette by Urban Decay. They don't sell anything from that brand here in Australia. And all the online places I've looked at don't ship here. Uggghhh. So I can relate to how you feel haha. Btw was it really necessary for that guy to say 'yeah' twice? lmao just makes it sound like he couldn't care less.

Lol yeah i reckon making it yourself or getting some hat-maker to tailor make one is probably the fastest way you'll get one. And trust me I know exactly what you mean about being obsessed with things that are unreachable... my current one is a certain makeup palette by Urban Decay. They don't sell anything from that brand here in Australia. And all the online places I've looked at don't ship here. Uggghhh. So I can relate to how you feel haha. Btw was it really necessary for that guy to say 'yeah' twice? lmao just makes it sound like he couldn't care less.

Well I guess he just had a lot of questions to answer, as there was 5000 other people asking him things at the same time as me. Which is why i'm scepticle as to whether he was answering me or not haha

Did you check eBay for that make up palette? Someone may have bought it new and may be selling it.

What's the name of the makeup palette?

I'm not getting this at all. Its just a thick wallen beanie hat.......it should be so simple to find. But i've literally looked all over the internet with no luck :|

I'm not getting this at all. Its just a thick wallen beanie hat.......it should be so simple to find. But i've literally looked all over the internet with no luck :|

Well, there's a ton of thick, woolen beanie hats. It's the fact that none of them match the specific style we're looking for that's the rub. I've looked for you as well, and I can't seem to find anything that matches this style.

Well, there's a ton of thick, woolen beanie hats. It's the fact that none of them match the specific style we're looking for that's the rub. I've looked for you as well, and I can't seem to find anything that matches this style.

Thank you for looking, that means a lot. haha That seems stupid to say over something as small as a Beanie hat. Which is why its so frustrating, it should be easy to get. I just wish I could ask him directly on twitter where he got it from, its so hardto get them to see it though.

Got a reply from the guy who you can see in the picture on twitter. Apparently its from G Star. So now it will be a lot easier for me too find knowing the make of the hat. I'm one step closer from ending this haha

L.T.D...that hat looks a lot like the one I saw you wearing on one of your pics on Facebook! They really look good on you!

L.T.D...that hat looks a lot like the one I saw you wearing on one of your pics on Facebook! They really look good on you!

Thank you very much :) Its the same style of hat, mine is quite thin though and darker than this one.

What is your real name so I know who you are on facebook?

Thank you very much :) Its the same style of hat, mine is quite thin though and darker than this one.

What is your real name so I know who you are on facebook?

hahahaha..i'm not stalking you, i swear! :lol:

It's Alanna :D

Got a reply from the guy who you can see in the picture on twitter. Apparently its from G Star. So now it will be a lot easier for me too find knowing the make of the hat. I'm one step closer from ending this haha

yaaayyy you're on track! btw i also looked on ebay and i saw some big thick grey beanies without the button, i'm sure you saw those too. i wonder if you could add the button on?

Did you check eBay for that make up palette? Someone may have bought it new and may be selling it.

What's the name of the makeup palette?

it's the naked palette that everyone's raving about :D yeah i looked on ebay and there are a few sellers, but unlike L.T.D i'm not willing to pay THREE TIMES the price of what people in the US/UK are paying :no:

yaaayyy you're on track! btw i also looked on ebay and i saw some big thick grey beanies without the button, i'm sure you saw those too. i wonder if you could add the button on?

I have seen a few on eBay and they are sort of my last resort if I dont find the actual beanie, or one close to it. I have emailed the company G Star to see what they can tell me about getting it.

If all fails I will likely get one of the eBay ones and add the button on, which could be kind of fun. Knowing you sort of made it yourself and stuff.

I tend to get obsessions like this and it really annoys people close to me.

Once I was totally obsessed with just getting a HDTV for my room to put on the wall. I could in no way afford it, so what I ended up doing was joining a freebie site, where if you sign up and complete an offer then get a certain ammount of people to do the same then you get your free gift as a reward. It actually works as well, I looked into it. But it is very.....very hard. The company is basically giving you a free gift in exchange for you bringing them in customers. Its like a form of advertising, its quite clever.

So literally for two weeks i'm obsessed with this, trying to get people to sign up to this site and take part in an offer and nobody would take it seriously. Everyone is telling me to give up on getting the TV, but for the life of me I just could not give up. I find it hard to give up on things I really want, in fact I very rarely give up.

Eventually I ended up getting my nans HDTV as she basically isnt really all there anymore and has no use for it. So luckily I ended up getting one before I drove everyone around me insane...

Wow that's what I call determination! lol I don't think I know anyone who's gone to such lengths to get something like a HDTV :clapping: Even though it might be to the point where people think its excessive, at least you won't take what you get for granted :)

it's the naked palette that everyone's raving about :D yeah i looked on ebay and there are a few sellers, but unlike L.T.D i'm not willing to pay THREE TIMES the price of what people in the US/UK are paying :no:

LOL you picked the worst one! D:
Almost everyone is sold out of those, even here in the U.S.! I know this because my mother has her eye on that same palette, and thus far every place we've been to is sold out, and there's even waiting lists for the palette! It's wildly popular.

^Yeah i know they keep running out of stock and its hard for people over there to get one, let alone someone like me who lives in a country that it doesn't ship to! So my chances are looking very bad. I may have to wait for every lady in the U.S to have one before I can get one :'(

Back