Where did this came from? / Love letter from Michael to????

Sorry to burst that bubble too.

haha, nevermind :)
Honestly i belive that MJ gave his heart and his soul to his mission to save the world and the children...and in Shamuly tapes he said that he truely doesnot care about romance and he thinks that women are just trouble makers and that he doesnot belive in marriage at all !

all those who truely knew him said that he was married to his art, he loves art more than anything else..even in Bashir interview he said he was going to expand his family by adopting not having his own...with his kids around I think his life was so complete and all he wanted was to create more art...

read all MJ interviews and all the secret tapes and his outobiography and u'll see his soul so clearly, he was exactly how he expressed himself ! again this is my personal opinion and i know it does not count :)

i think i'll stick to the "IF this letter was authentic" opinion !

Re: Where did this came from?

This is interesting...

If it was indeed written by Michael, it can't possibly mean that he was married to the woman, because if he had been married to her he wouldn't have said "I see you as my wife...". Instead he would have said "You are my wife." or something along that line.

And it couldn't have been a unsent letter to a deceased woman because he wouldn't have written that he saw her as the mother of his fourth child.

Actually, If you look it says:
I saw and still see you as my soulmate,as my wife and the Mother of my fourth child.
I say this is to Lisa Marie Presley.

My take on the text:

Why did you take away your love,
The same love that made me unable to speak and made me forget my manners/memories, the love that saved me?
Tell me, Did I come too short?
Wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?
I believe in miracles and _______ angels.
I know/knew you escaped through Heaven's gates to enlighten the ___________
I believe in Faith, deep inside I feel that nature has bounded us.
I have seen nothing but misery in my life until _________________________
All these years,I have been seeking to give
While I only desire to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow While my soul was hurt and my mind confused.
I allowed you to take possesion of my feelings.
In return,I loved,obeyed and honoured you beyond words.
I revealed my self to you in ways from which I thought they were impossible.
I saw and still you as my soulmate,as my wife and the Mother of my fourth child.

In my opinion this scan looks like a book or card and the writing on an empty page.

Edit:
Thanks to JMie for helping me get the word 'bounded' :)

Last edited:
this was a fake interview in the Dailymail...many fans confirmed it was fake and in the 2003 interview she never mentioned anything about her being unable to have more kids she said it was fun and lovely experience,, the reason was that the media made horrible stories about her and there was alot of stress when she was alone in US and MJ overseas doing his shows, that's why she find it difficult to carry on...she wanted to save her lfie and give MJ his time to enjiy being a father away from the media stress.
actually if you remember correctly Michael himself in the Martin Bashire interview said that Paris was born face down...and that Debbie had a hard time. He didn't say that she wouldn't have anymore children..One can just imagin that she wouldn't after that...otherwise I am sure that she would also be the mother of Blanket....as I am sure that Michael would of liked his children to have all the same mom..but seeing as Debbie had such a hard time with Paris...I doubt by the interview that she would have anymore.

actually if you remember correctly Michael himself in the Martin Bashire interview said that Paris was born face down...and that Debbie had a hard time. He didn't say that she wouldn't have anymore children..One can just imagin that she wouldn't after that...otherwise I am sure that she would also be the mother of Blanket....as I am sure that Michael would of liked his children to have all the same mom..but seeing as Debbie had such a hard time with Paris...I doubt by the interview that she would have anymore.

I agree. It makes sense.. from her view point.

I really dont know if this was for Lisa... could be, but not sure... i guess we will never know...

Can someone try to explain to me, Because I just don't understand.. How anyone can make such a statement? The only person that would know this Is Michael himself, I really just don't get how fans ( Some fans ) feel they are Michael's voice in such subjects.. when in reality you wouldn't really have a clue how he felt, about anyone.... JMO
My opinion too!

Re: Where did this came from?

can you please explain, what it means - nature has borrowed us?

Hi. :)
I typed the text as 'borrowed' because I couldn't make out that word for sure. It looks like borrowed,but I can't make it out even when I zoomed in. If it is 'borrowed' - here is one example of the word in a literal meaning.
Borrow,borrowed or borrowing can mean: to receive (something) from somebody temporarily, expecting to return it.
So in that case to feel a couple is borrowed from nature & perhaps returned - to me - is very poetic.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
thanks. yeah, it might be it... I thought it was "bounded" like "united", but then I checked the dictionary and realized it should be "bound" (from "bind") not "bounded". so I don't know.... lol

thanks. yeah, it might be it... I thought it was "bounded" like "united", but then I checked the dictionary and realized it should be "bound" (from "bind") not "bounded". so I don't know.... lol

Hi. actually you're right. :) I just went back and zoomed in more and it does look more like bounded. lol honest mistake. :) yes if Michael wrote this imho it seems like a honest mistake of his way of writing - using bounded v/s binded.

We may never know who this was meant for - either way it's beautifully poetic.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Honestly i belive that MJ gave his heart and his soul to his mission to save the world and the children...and in Shamuly tapes he said that he truely doesnot care about romance and he thinks that women are just trouble makers and that he doesnot belive in marriage at all !

all those who truely knew him said that he was married to his art, he loves art more than anything else..even in Bashir interview he said he was going to expand his family by adopting not having his own...with his kids around I think his life was so complete and all he wanted was to create more art...

read all MJ interviews and all the secret tapes and his outobiography and u'll see his soul so clearly, he was exactly how he expressed himself ! again this is my personal opinion and i know it does not count :)

Very true. This is what I believe too and this what comes from all his interviews I have read. Sometimes we have to learn to read between lines. Things never were stright forward with Michael when it comes to "love" subject. Even if this letter is his, it is more likely it was written as a poem but we still did not see an original article. We have no clue where it comes from. So, it could be not even real one. But the letter itself is beautiful.

She did say they slept together, twice.
Yes, she said. But I was talking about Billie Jean song. She said the song is not about her and MJ. The song is about her and her boyfriend who left her, when she was pregnant.

I don't agree with the notion either that he was not interested in romance. By the time he talked to the Rabbi he might have been a bit disillusioned with romance, but I think he also acted a lot to the Rabbi and he wasn't always totally honest with him.

Michael was straight, but IMO he wasn't in love with Debbie and although he liked LMP he wasn't madly in love with her either. That doesn't mean though he was never in love. ;)

:unsure:

Any clue on the mystery letter of Michael? :lol:

Well, the truth about these mysterious writings of Michael will never be revealed. The mystery about it will continue.... :fortuneteller:

thriller.gif

If this was really something written by Michael, I think he wrote it as a poem and not as a love letter. Really the only thing that makes it look like a letter is the very last line (talking about the fourth child).
Thoughout the whole poem the language used is very unique, distinctive, and special (very Michael-like) then you get to the last line and is very cut and dry, plain, ordinary (very un-Michael-like). This last line has no place in the poem (it does not connect)which makes me think that "someone" added this particular line to create chaos, mystery, etc.

If this was really something written by Michael, I think he wrote it as a poem and not as a love letter. Really the only thing that makes it look like a letter is the very last line (talking about the fourth child).
Thoughout the whole poem the language used is very unique, distinctive, and special (very Michael-like) then you get to the last line and is very cut and dry, plain, ordinary (very un-Michael-like). This last line has no place in the poem (it does not connect)which makes me think that "someone" added this particular line to create chaos, mystery, etc.

Funny enough but this is the first thing crossed my mind . This is why I made a conclusion that the whole letter is fake. It is true that somebody could add the last line. :)

I don't agree with the notion either that he was not interested in romance. By the time he talked to the Rabbi he might have been a bit disillusioned with romance, but I think he also acted a lot to the Rabbi and he wasn't always totally honest with him.
;)
Totally agree :)

( I registered at the mjplace.net where the jpg was found, to see if I can find out more there, but my computer registers errors when I try to go there. Will let you all know if I find more information there - Sincerely, Sherlock Holmes).

It's themjplace.com :D

As a co-owner of TMJP, I noticed many new sign ups all going directly to the topic about this so called love letter. This is why I want to clear up some things. TMJP is not the source for this letter. We only copied it from michaeljackson.com which has been put as a source on our website :)

Sorry, Sherlock Holmes, but you won't find anything on our website lol ;)

We did however, receive a quite strange request (or should I call it a warning :doh:) to remove the letter, claiming that it was stolen from a hacked PC and was never meant for the world to see.

Whether this is true or not, I have no clue.

Another member pointed us to a similar update on MichaelJackson.com:
a member on michaeljackson.com said:

Australia

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 03:05
CelebrateMJ:
Re: NEWSPAPER article: not sure what to think
This is a part of a message from a member on MJIM, the entire message is too long:
" Most of you know that my notebook was hacked. I was offline for a whole week because I took the notebook back to the store for repair. It was a terrible and painful experience which later turned into a nightmare!!!!!!
When I got my notebook back, the guy from the store told me that everything was fixed, the hacking tool was removed and all damage was undone. The files were OK and I didn't need to fear any longer. What a relief, I was in heaven!
I was able to browse the internet and I could visit my favourite forum again (yes MJIM who else??)
Couldn't believe my luck! It was probably too good to be true anyway, because read this!
A couple of days ago, I received a phonecall: Did I need money, was I looking for fame? What was I thinking? Did I lose my mind? I must have become insane! You can already imagine, it was a very angry phonecall which I didn't enjoy at ALL!!!!
If you don't understand a word of what I'm saying, then refer to my other topic where I mentioned a letter and where I gave away some small details.
Apperently I contacted a reporter of some kind of newspaper and sold a copy of the letter. WHAT?!?!? At first I thought it was a late april 1 joke. No april 1 joke but sad reality though. Someone must have stolen/copied these files from my notebook when I got hacked (hell I even started suspecting the guy from the PC store!!!) The damage has been done, copies of the letter can be found all over the net. I feel such a fool.
There's more then this letter. How long before the other letters turn up online? "

The member added this as an attachement.
1184860.jpg

This is how the letter really looks, because it isn't as dark as the "article" FarewellMySummerLove posted here.

omg, more of the letter.......

what's MJIM?

I don't understand, does it mean that these letters are in some fan's hands? Or whoever these letters were addressed to is a member of a Michael Jackson fan board?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by a member on michaeljackson.com
[URL="http://www.michaeljackson.com/sites/mjackson/files/imagecache/icon_large/pictures/picture-202091.jpg"][/URL]

Australia

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 03:05
CelebrateMJ:
Re: NEWSPAPER article: not sure what to think
This is a part of a message from a member on MJIM, the entire message is too long:
" Most of you know that my notebook was hacked. I was offline for a whole week because I took the notebook back to the store for repair. It was a terrible and painful experience which later turned into a nightmare!!!!!!
When I got my notebook back, the guy from the store told me that everything was fixed, the hacking tool was removed and all damage was undone. The files were OK and I didn't need to fear any longer. What a relief, I was in heaven!
I was able to browse the internet and I could visit my favourite forum again (yes MJIM who else??)
Couldn't believe my luck! It was probably too good to be true anyway, because read this!
A couple of days ago, I received a phonecall: Did I need money, was I looking for fame? What was I thinking? Did I lose my mind? I must have become insane! You can already imagine, it was a very angry phonecall which I didn't enjoy at ALL!!!!
If you don't understand a word of what I'm saying, then refer to my other topic where I mentioned a letter and where I gave away some small details.
Apperently I contacted a reporter of some kind of newspaper and sold a copy of the letter. WHAT?!?!? At first I thought it was a late april 1 joke. No april 1 joke but sad reality though. Someone must have stolen/copied these files from my notebook when I got hacked (hell I even started suspecting the guy from the PC store!!!) The damage has been done, copies of the letter can be found all over the net. I feel such a fool.
There's more then this letter. How long before the other letters turn up online? "

The member added this as an attachement.

This is how the letter really looks, because it isn't as dark as the "article" FarewellMySummerLove posted here.
WHAT???? :lol:

This is sooooooooooooooo strange. lol! This story is poorly told. There's something wrong about it.

Someone is pretty good at faking MJ's handwriting but at the same time pretty bad at making up convincing stories. :bowling:

omg, more of the letter.......

what's MJIM?

I don't understand, does it mean that these letters are in some fan's hands? Or whoever these letters were addressed to is a member of a Michael Jackson fan board?

Don't ask me lol, I have no idea. Never heard of MJIM, and if it would have been an interesting fanclub, I don't think we should need to ask ourselves this question.

I only replied to the topic because of the amount of disappointed fans when joining TMJP because we don't have more info on this letter.

To me, this sounds like a fan who's a bit over obsessive, nothing more, nothing less. There are too many different stories on the internet.

When you ask me, there are 2 possibilities: Or it's a fan who wrote the letter for fun and took it a bit too far (or went Gaga or wanted to have his/her 5 minutes of fame), or the letter is genuine and fans are trying to act as if they have something to do with the letter by claiming stories like 'oh crap this was my letter, I was hacked' :doh: Either way, it's becoming funnier (as in more unbelievable) every minute.

I go with the first possibility.

if the letter is not fake, maybe Michael was writing to Lisa Marie, in the post about Michael living in Ireland, he referred to Elvis as his father in law.

re: The damage has been done, copies of the letter can be found all over the net. I feel such a fool.
------------------------

Answer: The others will turn up online as soon as someone decides to write them!!

Back