Where did this came from? / Love letter from Michael to????

Re: Where did this came from?

co-sign .

For what its worth (which isn't much!) imo this is a fake. I don't think the handwriting is near enough and I don't think the organisation of the words on the page is quite 'Michael'. I'm not sure an actual or potential father would talk about 'my 4th child'..I think he'd either say..you are the mother of my child or I hoped you'd be etc...I don't think he'd be counting..that sounds like someone trying to make a case to me. Anyway, I couldn't resist the debate...even though I probably should.

so, what would be the situation where that letter wouldn't feel "so fishy"?

What I think is fishy is, that guy Pfeiffer is telling the world MJ's gay and all the tabloids and networks talk about it, and when something like this appears, nobody gives a damn...

"fishy" means that nobody saw an original article yet. "Fishy" means that a person would want this letter to be half public sort of. Usually ppl do not do such things with private stuff or if they do, they do it different way. We even do not know what kind of media this person was dealing with. I would not be surprised if the end we will find out that some journalists created it and published to make more profit.
We cannot say that this is 100% MJ letter even we cannot say that this is his handwriting.
Besides, "having a forth" child it is not something he was telling the world in his interviews including rabbi tapes. All those facts make this "fishy".

I actually feel uncomfortable and guilty having read this, This is so personal and wasn't meant for the world to see.

Poor Michael. :(

Me too actually.. and feel sad and useless in a way, because we gave him so much love, yet it wasn't the love he wanted from the person he wanted. IF this is really from him of course, but I don't know why, I get the feeling it is...

:_(

"fishy" means that nobody saw an original article yet. "Fishy" means that a person would want this letter to be half public sort of. Usually ppl do not do such things with private stuff or if they do, they do it different way. We even do not know what kind of media this person was dealing with. I would not be surprised if the end we will find out that some journalists created it and published to make more profit.
We cannot say that this is 100% MJ letter even we cannot say that this is his handwriting.
Besides, "having a forth" child it is not something he was telling the world in his interviews including rabbi tapes. All those facts make this "fishy".

How can you make profit from something that even MJ's most devoted fans didn't know about? I think this is weird too.
Plus when i read "my forth child" that could be a desire, something that didn't happened yet. And of course i know we cannot say this is 100% MJ letter.

btw.. on the other hidden page, there is a latter ''é'' which probably means this comes from a book written in french... anybody knows where this really comes?? Isn't this from the ''Remember the Time'' book, you know that book from that woman claiming to have had something with Michael...

Re: Love letter from Michael to????

OMG! :bugeyed 9 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is why I think it is fake. What kind of person in the world would want to share this kind of letter in forum?
If she wanted to prove something or to defend Michael and she did not care about his privacy it is not a correct way to do things. It was smarter to call CNN and contact Larry King at least and to keep her own name private. LOL
100% :agree:

thriller.gif

How can you make profit from something that even MJ's most devoted fans didn't know about? I think this is weird too.
Plus when i read "my forth child" that could be a desire, something that didn't happened yet. And of course i know we cannot say this is 100% MJ letter.

What do you mean? If you are the media your work is to publish some juicy "facts" ppl buy. In the end you get more profit. The media love make money from "secrets", espcially if it is MJ realated news.Beside, some media you can trust, some you cannnot. It is nothing to do with fans knowing about it.
Anyways, we even do not know where it was published.= It looks like it is such a huge secret lol

btw.. on the other hidden page, there is a latter ''é'' which probably means this comes from a book written in french... anybody knows where this really comes?? Isn't this from the ''Remember the Time'' book, you know that book from that woman claiming to have had something with Michael...

yeap, it looks like a book.

What do you mean? If you are the media your work is to publish some juicy "facts" ppl buy. In the end you get more profit. The media love make money from "secrets", espcially if it is MJ realated news.Beside, some media you can trust, some you cannnot. It is nothing to do with fans knowing about it.
Anyways, we even do not know where it was published.= It looks like it is such a huge secret lol

Exactly! :) what i meant is if this was for the people to know, how come we can't find anything about it in the tabloids.

Last edited:
btw.. on the other hidden page, there is a latter ''é'' which probably means this comes from a book written in french...

it could be Spanish too.... No lo sé José, lo miré y cambié :lol:

Nine pages... this really got us thinking, didn't it? ;D

Re: Love letter from Michael to????

Isn't this from the ''Remember the Time'' book, you know that book from that woman claiming to have had something with Michael...
Oh no..... Theresa Gonsalves? :doh: :smilerolleyes:

http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Time-Intimate-Michael-Jackson/dp/0976234742 >>>> In the Amazon has many comments about the book. It seems that people liked it.... :smilerolleyes:

http://www.michaeljackson.com/ph/node/397419

Has anyone read this book? :smilerolleyes: :fear:

:toofunny: :toofunny:
love it!!!!!!!
(and love HIM too :cheeky:)
:wild:

not sure if its real or fake. seems like song lyrics or poetry the way its written. and the hand writing does and doesnt look like mj. considering its from some vague euro newspaper and depending on who the source of the letter is. tbh im more inclined to think its fake

Elusive that is what I thought too--it sounds like lyrics to a song. He is very creative so this could be poetry or inner thoughts on paper for a song. This is just my feeling though.

Elusive that is what I thought too--it sounds like lyrics to a song. He is very creative so this could be poetry or inner thoughts on paper for a song. This is just my feeling though.
thats what i first thought when i first read it,but now i just don,t know,

Me too actually.. and feel sad and useless in a way, because we gave him so much love, yet it wasn't the love he wanted from the person he wanted. IF this is really from him of course, but I don't know why, I get the feeling it is...

:_(

Michael was the most loved person in the world...but..I think he was the most lonliest....Even though he knew that we his fans loved him....he needed that other kind of love...the love that he could of only gotten from a good woman...he needed to be able to share his love as a man...and have it given back to him in return....I hope that he did have that in the end...I think about that very often...part of me doesn't think he did...otherwise he would of been married to her.

Isn't this from the ''Remember the Time'' book, you know that book from that woman claiming to have had something with Michael...
this letter is not from this book.
Oh no..... Theresa Gonsalves? :doh: :smilerolleyes:

http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Time-Intimate-Michael-Jackson/dp/0976234742 >>>> In the Amazon has many comments about the book. It seems that people liked it.... :smilerolleyes:

Has anyone read this book? :smilerolleyes: :fear:
I have and I love it. It is a wonderful book.

Michael was the most loved person in the world...but..I think he was the most lonliest....Even though he knew that we his fans loved him....he needed that other kind of love...the love that he could of only gotten from a good woman...he needed to be able to share his love as a man...and have it given back to him in return....I hope that he did have that in the end...I think about that very often...part of me doesn't think he did...otherwise he would of been married to her.
:agree:

:cry:

I have and I love it. It is a wonderful book.
:fear:

what's that book about?
or... should I better not ask? :unsure:

Theresa Gonsalves was once the subject of a Star Magazine spread that revealed her as the real "Billie Jean," :doh: Well Im shore you dont want to know more :D ....

agree 100% !

it says...

why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?

Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?

I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith deep inside I believe heaven has bounded us.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words

I revealed myself to you in ways inwhich I thought were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

:cry:

Theresa Gonsalves was once the subject of a Star Magazine spread that revealed her as the real "Billie Jean," :doh: Well Im shore you dont want to know more :D ....
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
In the Amazon has no description the book. :bugeyed :doh:

Look:

Img8.gif

michaeljacksonrealbilliejean2-300x220.jpg

:fear:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

really... thanks and not... no more info needed (me controling my curiosity)

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

really... thanks and not... no more info needed (me controling my curiosity)

No, she never said that she was Michael's lover or they were a couple, she was talking about herself and her boyfriend. He left her when she was pregnant.

Last edited:
I think he wrote this for a woman he loved that he wanted to have a fourth child with.

It´s ok if this mysterious "she" doesn´t want to be in the spotlight, but at least I would like to know where this stuff comes from!!! I can´t believe no fan ever saw the original article/book, it makes no sense to spread a story to prove Michael´s not gay and then you can´t find anywhere the complete article. I´m starting thinking it has been made up just to create some debate between the fans, if it was for money or something like this this stuff would already be on the covers of tabloids... Instead there´s just a jpg that nobody knows where it comes from and that you can find just in MJ forums...

It´s ok if this mysterious "she" doesn´t want to be in the spotlight, but at least I would like to know where this stuff comes from!!! I can´t believe no fan ever saw the original article/book, it makes no sense to spread a story to prove Michael´s not gay and then you can´t find anywhere the complete article. I´m starting thinking it has been made up just to create some debate between the fans, if it was for money or something like this this stuff would already be on the covers of tabloids... Instead there´s just a jpg that nobody knows where it comes from and that you can find just in MJ forums...

I agree. How come noone has ever seen even the original article? It shouldn't be too difficult to scan it or at least give us the name of the newspaper and the date of issue where this article allegedly was published, would it? Then we could go on and see if it's a tabloid or a paper with credibility and what did the original article say exactly.

So far it just seems to me something people with too much time on their hand made up.

Noone thought of the possiblity that this letter was never sent, sometimes we write things but they remain with us, may be we change our minds, etc... may be this letter was on Michael's property, and someone found it and decided to show it... May be that woman does not even know... i think this is the strongest theory

Oh and one thing, i dont see this as an intrusion to his privacy, this is something that is a tresure to me, i, as a fan of his genius want to know him all i can, and its natural, because i admire him, and im not the only one, geniuses are always looked up to, people wants to know about them, not because of curiosity, but as an investigation, so we as Michael said can dissect to know a bit more and then learn from them (with some people is just plain curiosity ,i dont deny that of course!),

Like Michael use to read many biographies of the greats HE admired, was Michael an intruder because of that??? I DONT THINK SO.

Back