Where Is The Promo?!?

You're right that Oprah was a big promo. (How could I forget THAT?) But I haven't seen any signs in stores like Target, Walmart, Borders, other music stores. I have never heard HMH on radio.....I was looking forward to those things, just to start spreading the excitement. But, of course, much excitement has been sapped. But I am somewhat encouraged by the positive comments I've read here about some of the songs. I am looking forward to Tuesday's UPS truck delivery from Amazon!

In the UK there seems to be a concentration of posters near transport hubs (Heathrow and the tube) plus I saw a large poster on a bus shelter outside Victoria coach station - I'd love one of these...will have to look out for bus stop maintenance / poster crews!
(I never thought I'd be so pleased to see Michael at a bus stop!)

And there is a certain well known store not too far away where I heard that they will be selling the album instore on Sunday....

http://[URL=http://img715.imageshack.us/i/imgtrimbus44kb0001.jpg/][/URL]

Last edited:
^^why not today's show,they have higher ratings
well whatever,I hope the entertainment shows picks it

Our radio station here in Indianapolis are doing a give a way of the Album, Vision and the MJ Experience ad promoting the album as well. There playing Hold My Hand and if you hear it then you have to text to win. I though it was awesome, There doing it all weekend~!

Re youtube exposure... why is the video still not on any popular lists? It's now at 2.3 million in 3 days. It's had more views than any of the most viewed videos for the past couple of days but it is still not being considered for any list. Anybody know why?

Re youtube exposure... why is the video still not on any popular lists? It's now at 2.3 million in 3 days. It's had more views than any of the most viewed videos for the past couple of days but it is still not being considered for any list. Anybody know why?

cuz it's MJ and he always gets the shaft....:(

2 days to album release and I have not seen any promotion at all. No videos, no posters, no ads in the paper or at stores....NOTHING!

I also have not seen any copies of Vision at Walmart with no history of it being sold....this is really bad!!

Is Sony expecting the Estate to do the promotion? Is Sony responsible for it? Maybe a combination. Whatever the case, whomever is in charge of promoting MJ lately is doing a fucking lousy job.

Excuse my strong language but I'm seriously PISSED OFF! It's fucking 2001 all over again. If it's Sony, The Estate needs to grab the bull by the horn and do something. If Sony is going to refuse doing anything to help sell and promote MJ, **** em. Get out of the contract, and go to someone who will promote MJ

I think I saw the Michael album on one small billboard in the corner between some shop when I was on the bus, but thats about it for me.

I found this on FB. This is in GA (USA)

65479_177500805602828_100000287297924_541607_7301859_n.jpg

Dutch commercial radio station Veronica RE-broadcasted the Michael Jackson Megamix by Ben Liebrand, a one hour mix made in 2009 after his passing away. I did not heard the interview with Ben if they talked about the new album.

In Italy we have tv ads and one new video channel showing one Michael's video every hour and Hold My Hand evey half hour this weekend.

Two main music shops in Milan (thanks to Davide)

63489_1739284570579_1492599786_2722550_2270765_n.jpg

156904_1739285970614_1492599786_2722551_2134151.jpg

71999_1739288850686_1492599786_2722568_3614036_n.jpg

Is Sony expecting the Estate to do the promotion? Is Sony responsible for it? Maybe a combination. Whatever the case, whomever is in charge of promoting MJ lately is doing a fucking lousy job.

Excuse my strong language but I'm seriously PISSED OFF! It's fucking 2001 all over again. If it's Sony, The Estate needs to grab the bull by the horn and do something. If Sony is going to refuse doing anything to help sell and promote MJ, **** em. Get out of the contract, and go to someone who will promote MJ

It's Sony's responsibility to do the promotion imo. And I think there are huge promotion in Europe and some Asian countries. As to USA, I wonder why Sony still hasn't do something as well.

Video is now at 3 million views on youtube. Still not on any of its charts though. Meanwhile a video about marshmallows with 41,000 views is at #150 most viewed. Go figure.

Very disappointed with the lack of promotion..but then again I suppose I'm abit foolish..things really haven't moved on since 2001.

You are only seeing this on TMZ because the cookies on your computer have identified that you have either made a search on google for Michael Jackson or have visited Michael Jackson related websites. Not everyone sees the same ads. They are very much tailored.

I found this on FB. This is in GA (USA)

65479_177500805602828_100000287297924_541607_7301859_n.jpg

now thats what i call a billboard. not like the crappy ones ones in the uk.such a waste cause the album cover would look so great on a full length billboard

Back