Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

• Ola Ray - Thriller

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Tatiana Thumbzten - The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 137 41.5%
  • Iman - Remember The Time

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Naomi Campbell - In The Closet

Votes: 115 34.8%
  • Janet Jackson - Scream

Votes: 41 12.4%
  • Lisa Marie Presley - You Are Not Alone

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • Kishaya Dudley - You Rock My World

Votes: 36 10.9%

• Total voters
In Order-

1- Janet (The Most beautiful woman like ever!!)
2- Tatiana Thumbzten
3- Naomi Campbell
4- Kishaya Dudley
5- Lisa Marie Presley
6- Iman
7- Ola Ray

Since the thread's question is "Which is the hottest?", no doubt is Naomi in ITC.. ;) But if the question is Which is the most beautiful, there if Tatiana is my choice.. :)

Naomi, that body, mmmm let's keep it in the closet baby ;)

Tatiana all the wayy ;) Anyone know the model in Dirty Diana? I know it was just the bottom half of her body but anyone know who it was?

Voted for Naomi, hot girl with hot boy in hot video!! ;)
Though the girl that kinda makes the most impression in a video is Tatiana in TWYMMF, IMO!! :yes:

Naomi! Definitely Naomi!!

Despite I think Tatiana's beauty soo simple and strong at the same time =)

I guess I can see how Tatiana and Naomi would be the favourites, but I voted for Lisa. I'm not really qualified - Heterosexual female :p

Yeah son....cigars for all my dudes.:big_boss:

I have to say Janet....I like some junk in the trunk. hehe sorry.

This may be a strange reply..but then again...
i speak as an objective guy..not from any feelings regarding sexuality. Normally, i am inclined toward being attracted to women. I don't know what it is like to be attracted to a guy, so please keep that in mind as i say this.
I never really noticed the women in Michael's videos, because i've never seen, in history books or in my lifetime, or, so far, today, anyone as beautiful as Michael Jackson(i'm speaking from a totally objective place, here) So when the girls in his videos appeared in the same space as he did, they just weren't hot enough. All i could pay attention to, was Michael. And, of course, that was true no matter who appeared in the same space as he did. There was just as much beauty attached to him, as there was, and still is..magic. I suppose, if any of the girls that appeared in his videos walked down the street, and were not in his presence, and i saw any of those girls..then..i would suddenly notice that..WOAH..that girl is HOT!
But i can never be totally sure, because i can't truly imagine the scenario. This is the kind of thing that either i actually have to experience, or, i just cannot talk about.
I've never had this ever happen to me, regarding a human being, in my life...The Michael Jackson experience.
Maybe it is why i don't feel so lonely if i don't have someone in my life. It is because The Michael experience seems to have made the ordinary, not so ordinary. And, what normally would have a grip on my life, therefore, does not, nearly as much.

A truly heterosexual male just does not go around not noticing hot women, in the normal sense, unless something extraordinary happened in his life, and he saw something much more beautiful. I'm not saying i don't notice the women..i still do. But because of Michael..there's much more calmness for me, and nothing ever feels like it could make me feel an unhealthy obsession with a beautiful woman..because i saw something...more beautiful. And that is not taking anything away from the beauty of beautiful women.

That is my longwinded way of saying, i can't really make a true asessment of any hot women in Michael's vids, because i can't feel any of those heart palpitating feelings, associated with saying someone is HOT, in this case. I did notice they certainly looked ok enough to appear in vids though..if that's saying anything. lol.

again..i reiterate..i was NEVER sexually attracted to or sexually inclined toward Michael Jackson.

and if anyone can't understand where i am coming from..that's ok. I can't explain it, or understand it either. But i believe the best things in life are impossible to explain and understand.

That can be said for some of the worst things in life, too, but in this case...it's one of the best things in life, to me IMO.

That was interesting to read. I've never seen a more beautiful person than Michael, man or woman. What is it about him, really? I mean, take Janet for instance. She is a beautiful woman and looks so much like Michael. Not only her physiognomy but her facial expression as well. Yet still, Michael is so different. Is it a "light" that shines through? I don't know. But he is magic.

I believe the one you're talking about the one from "Dirty Diana" with the Long Legs, her name was Lisa Dean! She passed away in December 2009

I have to say that Naomi Campbell and Janet Jackson shares the crown for this one! Both of them have amazing bodies and are completely, wow! But Naomi has a advantage though, just look at what that girl is wearing for crying out loud! :beach:

I voted Tatiana and Janet. Janet's got that Killer smile and and Tatiana's just wow. nice to see a poll about the the girls (for the boys;) :girl_pride:)

Whoopi Goldberg from Liberian Girl.

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
:p

I am disappointed that the YRMW girl doesn't have more votes. She was HAWT.

I voted for YRMW, TWYMMF & RTT. If I had to pick just one, nobody tops Tatiyanna Thumbtzen in my book.

LMP all the way, but it´s not absolutely fair, because if she was wearing anything at all, well, you can´t tell lol

Naomi Campbell and (even though I hate her) Lisa Marie :p

Back