Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

• Ola Ray - Thriller

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Tatiana Thumbzten - The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 137 41.5%
  • Iman - Remember The Time

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Naomi Campbell - In The Closet

Votes: 115 34.8%
  • Janet Jackson - Scream

Votes: 41 12.4%
  • Lisa Marie Presley - You Are Not Alone

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • Kishaya Dudley - You Rock My World

Votes: 36 10.9%

• Total voters
Tatiana was the best of all imo, she and Michael shared a very unique chemistry together!

Iman was and is truly amazing. I'm so sorry her husband (and Lexi's father) David Bowie and her mother, Marian, died this year...

...otherwise...how about the girl from "Dirty Diana"?! I always thought that that was Tatiana Thumbzten, yes, no, eh?

If I'm not wrong, the girl who performed in Dirty Diana was model Lisa Dean, apparently Michael had once said she got the best legs. She was also pretty good although nowhere near Tatiana imo.

Naomi Campbell. The most sugestive MJ's ever been. He pushes the sexual tension to a whole new level for him. Bit of a Madonna 90's vibe going on in ITC. Naomi Campbell is raw sex in that video.

All of them are great for different reasons. MJ had a really good eye for beautiful women, not just their looks but their on screen presence.

Ola Ray - Honestly she was iconic because she was in Thriller and she plays her part well, but she just plays the girlfriend role. Nothing really stands out to me.

Tatiana Thumbzten - She was perfect for TWYMMF, she had the look, attitude and her walk is just :dropdead: Man she was fine.

Iman - She was amazing in RTT, she is so stunning and flawless. But she plays the part of the queen so well, there's something so sexy and regal about her.

Naomi Campbell - Damn...

Janet Jackson - Janet is just incredible. Beautiful, talented and she has presence that captures your attention, like another Jackson I know.. and her smile is perfection

Lisa Marie Presley - MJ was a lucky man.

Kishaya Dudley - Beautiful, captivating, dangerously underrated. I just wish the YRMW short film was a little better with a more confident MJ, to showcase her talents.

I love them all for different reasons. The two things I adore about them all is how they all looked unique in the short films they were in, take Janet, I can't remember her ever looking like she did in Scream before or since, she looked incredible.
The other thing is how they are all beautiful and captivating on screen but they never try to overshadow Michael, they all compliment him so well.

Sorry for the long post :smilerolleyes: I've been putting this one off for ages.

All of them are great for different reasons. MJ had a really good eye for beautiful women, not just their looks but their on screen presence.

Ola Ray - Honestly she was iconic because she was in Thriller and she plays her part well, but she just plays the girlfriend role. Nothing really stands out to me.

Tatiana Thumbzten - She was perfect for TWYMMF, she had the look, attitude and her walk is just :dropdead: Man she was fine.

Iman - She was amazing in RTT, she is so stunning and flawless. But she plays the part of the queen so well, there's something so sexy and regal about her.

Naomi Campbell - Damn...

Janet Jackson - Janet is just incredible. Beautiful, talented and she has presence that captures your attention, like another Jackson I know.. and her smile is perfection

Lisa Marie Presley - MJ was a lucky man.

Kishaya Dudley - Beautiful, captivating, dangerously underrated. I just wish the YRMW short film was a little better with a more confident MJ, to showcase her talents.

I love them all for different reasons. The two things I adore about them all is how they all looked unique in the short films they were in, take Janet, I can't remember her ever looking like she did in Scream before or since, she looked incredible.
The other thing is how they are all beautiful and captivating on screen but they never try to overshadow Michael, they all compliment him so well.

Sorry for the long post :smilerolleyes: I've been putting this one off for ages.
What he said! :smoothcriminal:

yeah, it's really a tie between Tatiana and Kishaya :pth: but I would still go for Tatiana though as their 'chemistry' as mentioned before is just so 'natural' and I love her hair really.
:girlhappy:

You're all wrong. Obviously the hottest one's "Michelle Josephine Jackson".🤭

d2orued-f3c5c659-085d-42d5-9114-6f09b43be408.jpg

Back