Which MJ songs don't you like?

Why don't you all like Little Susie?? That's such a GREAT GREAT Song! I love it so so much! I love the melody and his voice! Simply PERFECT!!!!

The only song I don't like so much is "Can't let her get away"...

Little susie! Idk why, but the melody scares me. And the song is just so sad. I think I've only listened to it about 3 times in my entire life. And I always skip Heartbreaker.

Why don't you all like Little Susie?? That's such a GREAT GREAT Song! I love it so so much! I love the melody and his voice! Simply PERFECT!!!!

The only song I don't like so much is "Can't let her get away"...

Yeah, I don't understand why Little Susie is so disliked. It's a beautiful song, IMO. Sad, yes, but not every song has to be a feel-good song. Sad things happen in life.

Monster
All I Need
Keep Your Head Up
Breaking News

Monster (Hate it & can believe it's MJ)
All I Need (Hate it & can believe it's MJ)
Privacy
2000 Watts
D.S.

Serious effect... oh wait, I'm not supposed to know this one right?... oops :p

I LOVE Little Susie and The Lost Children!! You guys are mean! lol

Little Susie is one of my favorites :)

But now for the list of songs that I skip a lot (not all the time) when I have iTunes shuffle on:
Superfly Sister
You Are Not Alone
Childhood
History
Cry
Beautiful Girl

And ofcourse the songs mentioned by LLCz.

Last edited:
I LOVE Little Susie.
The only song I usually skip is Lost Children.

Why am I seeing Stranger in Moscow?! Little Susie?! Money?! HEARTBREAK HOTEL?! I usually never play Heartbreaker.

The only Michael song I strongly disliked was Liberian Girl but it grew on me. At the moment I don't think there are any songs I dislike, although there are plenty of songs I hardy ever listen to/have only listened to once.

Actually now that I think about it, I think Lost Children kinda sucks, so I guess that's my one now lol.

There is only one that I dont like.

Little Susie.

That is literally the only one.

Back