Which one do you think is the most well-known MJ song of his non-singles?

Dangerous

hEaven Can Wait - Had LOTS of airplay in the chi

was Working Day & Night a single? That's pretty well known.

Dangerous.

I don't even know what songs were singles and what weren't except for the obvious ones.

^^^ Oh yeah, I forgot :D

Mind you, it was also the worst ever from the Dangerous album according to various charts :(

THESE SONGS HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED AS A COMMERCIAL SINGLE (promo could exist) since "Off The Wall" album during the Epic era with Sony:

2 Bad
2000 Watts
Baby Be Mine
Break Of Dawn
Burn This Disco Out
Butterflies (only as a promo)
Can't Let Her Get Away
Come Together
Dangerous
Don't Walk Away
D.S.
Get On The Floor
Heartbreaker
Heaven Can Wait (was charted thou)
I Can't Help It
Invincible
Is It Scary
It's The Falling In Love
Just Good Friends
Keep The Faith
Little Susie
Money
Morphine
Privacy
She Drives Me Wild
Smile
Speechless
Speed Demon
Superfly Sister
Tabloid Junkie
The Lady In My Life
The Lost Children
This Time Around
Threatened
Unbreakable
Whatever Happens
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Working Day And Night
You Are My Life

Before the album release there was meant to be SIX singles (You Rock My World, Cry, Butterflies, Heaven Can Wait, Break Of Dawn and Unbreakable) from Invincible but only two was released. And also at least Whatever Happens and Threatened could have been considered to be released regarding how the album would have done...

Last edited:
Yes, WBSS was a single.
I wanted to say Off The Wall. But damn it.
Oh well... Dangerous definitely.

Baby Be Mine and The Lady in My Life are probably his most famous songs that weren't released as singles because they are off the Thriller album and everyone owns Thriller so everyone's heard them. And at the time they were played on radio as much as other songs that actually were singles. Other then them two probably Dangerous, as people have mentioned, because he's performed it at big award show ceremonies. And as someone also mentioned, DS got a lot of attention and was probably downloaded a lot out of curiosity at the time of the trial.

Back