Which rapper(s) should feature on Michael's new album?

Which rapper(s) should feature on MJ's new album?

• Chuck D/Flava Flav

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Snoop Dogg

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • Ice Cube

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Dr. Dre

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Eminem

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • 50 Cent

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Mos Def

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • Jay-Z

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 40 29.6%

• Total voters
I voted other it should be R. Kelly. R. Kelly had amazing voice just liked Michael Jackson.

i odnt know why you guys are dissing rap. listen to tupac shakur i bet even mike likes him. he has to be the most intelluetual rapper that ever livied. his raps were real dep. i wish him and mike did something

Only Tupac, but he's gone too.

WTF

Last edited:
Hmm... probably Will Smith. I sometimes can imagine that Michael would collaborate with Fresh Prince on a song. That would have been cool i guess :)

If Michael was to work with Will Smith then we would also need DJ Jazzy Jeff on board

Which rappers should feature on Michaels new album

What are your thoughts on a film that should feature ALF? Any ideas? I would love to see him in anyone of these motion pictures.

If the Estate had seen this poll in 2009 with 50 Cent at 5.9%, do you think he would be on Monster?
The Estate made almost the worst choice with 50.

No. I think the whole rapper thing got too formulaic after 3 albums of it.

treach treach treach treach treach treach treach treach treach treach treach
Did i mention Anthonhy Criss ? :ROFLMAO:

I voted other . and Snoop from the list and Mos Def it seemes alot of others...DMX would have been on point. i like Chuck D but
gonna nominate Ice T.
realistic I think Snoop. Treach & I think Queen Latifah and Eve also. Method Man too. Nas too, I say Warren G too. Ah , bring all the talent in

Back