who s the biggest star at 50 (us magazine pol)

It was so close when I voted earlier today. Does anyone know who was winning? justinsgirl?

Yeah think madonna just got it!!

But its a stupid poll anyway, the biggest star is mike cos he sold more records than madonna its as simple as that!! Madonna is not bigger just because more people decided to click a buttom more times lol

Par for the course for MJ fans
Actually these polls are not a reflection on
the celbrities but on the fans themselves
Who has the MOST loyal and diligent fans
who will do the extra Mile

Time and Time again it seem to
be Madonnas fans who win
I wish they were Michaels fans

they think MJ doesnt need support online
for anything and Im not exagerating - MJ
fans are missing in action everywhere I
go online =- that has somethign MJ related

Ahhhhh NEVER mind
Im just disapointed

Last edited:
Do not bother all these polls are rigged. There is still an efford to down everything MJ. You will see when he releases new material. Of coarse MJ is bigger; Madonna is not better any better nor bigger than Britney Spears(no talent/ her successor)

I know for a fact that Madonna fans on her site (MadNation) were using auto-clicker and went mad when they saw that MJ was beating her in the polls. Last I heard is that she won with 51% of the votes, so it was close. It's not really a big deal (tho I admit it is a good way to kill time lol), these polls don't mean much. I'm a fan of both artists, but we all know who the biggest and baaaaaadest pop star of all time is. I don't need a poll to tell me that :).

Back