who s the biggest star at 50 (us magazine pol)

Voted.

Most ppl are gonna vote for Madonna cuz she's the biggest 'current' pop star. But nonetheless MJ is catching up.

Yeah I just checked it again Michael keeps going down the more I click.Maybe its a patteren cuz later at night michael goes up and during the day he goes down.Cuz last night he was at 60 something. SO lets just keep voting and see what happens.

Keep voting for Michael. These fools that made the poll are laughable. Madge can never be bigger than Michael in ANY time or event. Come on fans. Vote every hour. Make sure MJ wins.

Erh I think we shouldnt bother coz' one fan told me they're using auto-clicker so we'll lose anyway :ph34r: And frankly this poll is stupid anyway ^. I'd concentrate on voting for him @EMA :D

I am trying hard to vote for him.. but Madonna is winning bigtime..

LET's ALL VOTE!
:)

You can keep hitting the submit button muiltiple times and it will rack it up..

god damn its wierd...the numbers still seem to go down down down even as i click submit 50 times per second for mj. lol. 'they' must be doing it 357 times per second. a**holes.

Some Madonna fans are definitely working something stupid. I refreshed the page for a couple minutes and Madonna had like 10 additional votes every single time lol.

^^Yeah that poll is crazy!Mj was doing so good yesterday, but whatever there is still the EMA's.We should all vote for the EMA's cuz at least Mike can win something.

At 50, who's the biggest pop star of all time?
Madonna 53.95% 411601
votes
Michael Jackson 46.05% 351348
votes

762949 votes

This is some bull! I refreshed the page, did a certain trick and it didn't help much. Mike kept getting lower and lower. I think the people running the website is controlling this. This time 24 hours ago, MJ was leading. All of the sudden, the hating ass peeps over at the website seen that ish and did something about it. No matter what, MJ rules. Madge haven't been important since she did "Ray of Light" imo. Blah. I only person I know that still care about what Madge does anymore is my sister. Why? I am still trying to figure that out. We gotta keep on voting because the website is playing some games. I would vote for Mike and the percentage gets a bit lower and Madge percentage gets higher. Something smells.

To hell with these 'polls'. I've seen the light with that MSNBC "can MJ revive his career in vegas" bullsh*t poll several weeks ago.

They rig these polls...like Bee said, this time 24 hours ago MJ was in a hella lead, Madonna has an album out...sooo you know they gotta play the role...

.......bastards are impossibly envious of MJ, why else would they constantly refer to HIM and compare others to HIM!

I'm done, had enough of these "hidden agenda ways for haters to vent*cough*"I mean polls

Dont waste your time with this twisted/biased poll ...when the new album comes out the figures of sales will speak by themseves .

Just voted like 5 times and Modonna is still winning like 51.23 to 48.77 :(

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE,LOOK!!

I discovered the secret of this pool I think!

I don't know what they did but if we vote more than once in MJ his numbers fall!
I made a test.I voted several times in Madonna and the numbers have dropped it! Hahahaha :evil:
So we have to vote at Madonna and ask for people to vote only twice in Michael!
If we do this way will drop Madonna and MJ remain at the top!
:shifty:

I'm crazy??No..But I don't to see MJ lose this pool! :sarmoti

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE,LOOK!!

I discovered the secret of this pool I think!

I don't know what they did but if we vote more than once in MJ his numbers fall!
I made a test.I voted several times in Madonna and the numbers have dropped it! Hahahaha :evil:
So we have to vote at Madonna and ask for people to vote only twice in Michael!
If we do this way will drop Madonna and MJ remain at the top! :shifty:

I'm crazy??No..But I don't to see MJ lose this pool! :sarmoti

are you sure it was Michael's numbers falling, or just Madonna's votes rising in comparison?

Ar u stil voting ^. It's no use guys, they use auto clicker and leave it running all night :lol: :lol:

Back