who s the biggest star at 50 (us magazine pol)

ahaha when I just clicked on it to vote again, it was like 204464 or so, 1 minute later its 205875:lol:

Voted.

Madonna
v3_pollResults_bar.jpg
46.41% 179176
votes Michael Jackson
v3_pollResults_bar.jpg
53.59% 206920
votes :clapping:

ahaha when I just clicked on it to vote again, it was like 204464 or so, 1 minute later its 205875:lol:
Yea. :lol: You just press submit, the new window pops up, and then you don't close that lil window, go back to the submit button, and press multiples times, like A LOT. :) & it refreshes the lil pop up window with results. :D

I just voted about 1000 times :D
looks like a few other are doing the same cause
the numbers were rising quickly

VOTE HERE
http://www.usmagazine.com/

SELECT MICHAEL and
just hold your mouse on the submit icon and keep clicking

Last edited:
VOTED LOTS OF TIMES!!!!!!

At 50, who's the biggest pop star of all time?

Madonna
v3_pollResults_bar.jpg
45.16%209427
votes Michael Jackson
v3_pollResults_bar.jpg
54.84%254305
votes
463732 votes

something strange , the more i vote the more points michael loses ! as if they knew that we vote several time

It was doing fine last night.. in the lead by a whole lot, it's wether we didn't keep it up :lol: or lots of ppl voted for Madonna over the hours.

Last edited:
i voted a lot again...but it seems that madonna's fans are back in action...:(
so...let's keep voting.

I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL IS WINNING!!! YAY! :yes:

Keep voting everyone!!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!!!

uh oh, he's down to 51% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh nooo
madonna fans are so much more :(

lets keep voting more and more!

I just wanna know how many times those internet Madonna fans voted individually..

Madonna's alright, I like one or two of her songs. Ooh, you're an angel...

i voted.. i think this poll is stuipd no one is bigger than Michael jackson ...ever all over the world MJ is the biggest or at least the well known ...in the world no matter they like him or not they know him as an artist ,they know him because of his music and nothing elss ..the world is not only America ...

I have voted like 4000-5000 times, please click with me, Madonna is gaining just click on it like hell, every click counts

WTF they gained up quick! It just seems the more I click, the more Madonna gains.. :mello: Dang, it's gunna tie!

Back