who s the biggest star at 50 (us magazine pol)

Voted! Wow, many people voted for both artists......BUT MADONNA IS WINNING. But I don't mind.
Madonna is also a well-accomplished artist.

Good God, where do these Madonna fans come from? Rarely do I run into people who listen to Madonna IRL. Often do I run into people who think MJ's music is awesome. I think if you asked some random person whether Madonna or Michael Jackson were the bigger star, the reflexive answer would more often than not be MJ.

I'm convinced that Internet Madonna fans are pulling the same stuff as Internet MJ fans, and actually winning. Who actually listens to Madonna in every day life? Then again I don't hang out with that many feminists and homosexuals, so I guess I should broaden my horizons or something. Not that I have anything against homosexuals. Feminists are another story, though. Stupid women having opinions and stuff. What's up with that?

I voted, but it's weird because every time I vote both numbers go up...the percent stays the same. Even if you hit view results instead of submit they both change. I guess it could be other people voting, but that's a LOT of people voting at once. Oh well.:scratch:

I JUST VOTED SEVERAL TIMES AND I THINK THEY COUNTED IT...:angel:

I voted like 50 times lol

Me to - I voted about 100 times and they all counted. So many people have voted though it's hard to change the percentage quickly. Come on everyone - devote 1 hour to clicking as many times as you can!!!!!!!!!! Michael has to win this.

Voted...just a few more votes and we will beat Madonna :p [like, 200 votes:lol:]

*M1chael Jackson 53.49% 87059 :D
votes

madonna 46.51% 75709
votes

Vooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL, I'm still clicking and clicking. :) Come on guys, it's really easily, put on a song, and click as fast as you can. :lol:

At 50, who's the biggest pop star of all time?

Madonna 40.35% 76613
votes
Michael Jackson 59.65% 113258
votes

189871 votes

I just voted... I don't know how many times.. but I know more than 4,000 clicks, waaaaay more. :lol:

I'm gonna take a break, and then come back to this later but now results:

Madonna 39% (76645 votes)

Michael Jackson
60.7 % (118433 votes)

YAAAAY

Last edited:
I swear MJ fans are "crazy" :lol: :lol: Yesterday when I clicked on the link he only got >7000 votes and Madge's miles ahead with 33000 votes. I thought it was done :ph34r:
But still happy to see him winning (though I think this poll means **** :rolleyes: How many polls do we see each week :rolleyes:)
I'm quite optimistic about his chance @ EMA :lol: :lol: Let's vote over here guys, that's wayyyyyyyyyyy more important :punk:

I voted. I was gonna post the results but my browser is on crack. Blah. Mike is LEADING!! Yeah, baby!!!!!!!!

Yay, Mike's winning now.

I'm so proud of him.

:p

Screw this poll, but I voted. :D

Back