Who/What made you Smile/Frown today....

Frown-Just me missing Michael extremely terribly.

Smile-Me pretending that I am Shivani in the 1994 Hindi movie Anjaam. Where she gets her revenge on the people that had hurt her. By either beating or torturing them and then she kills them. What she does to them is exactly what I would so L.O.V.E. to do to Dr. Death. He did after all forever took away my beloved Michael and my happiness.

Smile - Thinking about being taken out for dinner tonight. :)

Frown - Wishing I as at home instead of work. :sleep:

smile(in fact just a wanna-smile)---when i saw a police(for sure the stupid羞) on the square with a cant-help-smiling on his face, it just me wanna smile 2 i think that's really stupid-but-funny, queer fun

frown---right this moment thinking of i had thought seriously a 近视眼手术, it was so dangerous. well i dont the stupid show would made me really blind, but, high possibly temporary being blind, 然后推荐各种宗教给我、向我展现神迹… sigh whatever so lucky it didnt happen,it was lucky that what i got is only several scarS of 手术刀(it was... really really so stupid that try to 扼杀人们“想让生活更美好”的欲望 especial everytime 我动念做近视眼手术都是因为恋爱,and devil, but 1st i know the original motivation is... because of being stupid, not be devil on purpose)

I heard Michael speak German today, he was so sweet there were even tears that's how funny it is...of course only if you know German:lol::cute:

Back