Who's the greatest singer of all time? Thank you fans Michael Jackson WINS !!

Michael Jackson overtakes Freddie Mercury in NME's Greatest Singers poll

Michael Jackson has overtaken Freddie Mercury in NME's poll to crown the Greatest Singer Of All Time.

Jackson has leapt ahead into first place in our user-voted poll, scoring an average rating of 8.65. The late Queen frontman remains a close second with a score of 8.5. Guns N’Roses singer Axl Rose is currently trailing in third place with a score of 7.06.

You can take part in the poll by clicking here. Voters rate each performer with a mark out of ten to determine the winner. NME has already received over four million votes – stay tuned for the final result later this month.

http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/57156

Last edited:
Re: Who's the greatest singer of all time?

Guys,[highlight]KEEP VOTING[/highlight]'till the end of the month.

Now

1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.60

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.56

Now

1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.65

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.50

1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.72

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.42

Where are the fans????

Something fishy's going on. If you click on Freddie's page, Michael's score is lower than it is on his own page. Which is the correct score? I always give Michael 10 and Freddie a lower score simultaneously. That's the only way to go. Sorry Freddie, love your songs, but this one's for my boo :p

Voted. today the gap between Freddie and Michael is greater than yesterday.
Michael needs your votes people!

^ Yup, I suggest giving Freddie a lower score every time you vote 10 for Michael.

1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.75

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.38

Voted :D I guess the points has to do with the porcentage. IS about how many ppl vote for each singer, so I actually dont think is a good idea vote for Freddie at all (not that i dont like Freddie lots :heart: ) ... I am not sure thou :mello:

Voted many times but by myself I can't make the scores change!!! x

Michael is on top

Great debate now between MJ and Freddie Mercury

VOTE!

I read a tweet by Catherine Gross, where she said that Eminem's 38 million fans on facebook have been asked to vote for Freddie.

th_1989LoriStollShoot7_normal.jpg

doit4MJ Catherine Gross

Eminems 38 million plus fans have been asked to vote for Freddie Mercury on Eminems website ! Vote people! Thi… (cont) http://deck.ly/~oDHwC

I don't know if this is true or not, since he's not in my likes list, but looking at the results flucuate it's pretty obvious that people are voting for Freddie to spite Mike. Eminem's a whiny little bitch. I can't stand him. He has had something against Michael for the longest time. I'm sure he did that deliberately to ruin Michael's chances of winning.

Guys keep voting!

i love michael-he is a great singer and an excellent performer but i have to admit that aretha franklins voice is mesmerizing and i voted for her

Rhilo;3403802 said:
I read a tweet by Catherine Gross, where she said that Eminem's 38 million fans on facebook have been asked to vote for Freddie.

th_1989LoriStollShoot7_normal.jpg

doit4MJ Catherine Gross

Eminems 38 million plus fans have been asked to vote for Freddie Mercury on Eminems website ! Vote people! Thi… (cont) http://deck.ly/~oDHwC

I don't know if this is true or not, since he's not in my likes list, but looking at the results flucuate it's pretty obvious that people are voting for Freddie to spite Mike. Eminem's a whiny little bitch. I can't stand him. He has had something against Michael for the longest time. I'm sure he did that deliberately to ruin Michael's chances of winning.

Guys keep voting!

not surprised.

michael is first a voted
also voted for stevie wonder, he was so low in the lis, for me he is 2

As much as I love MJ Freddie Mercury is a much better singer than MJ was so I'm not voting for MJ my vote went for Freddie.

Back