Why do fans run down Michael's family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause they were not there to protect him, cause they let him die... is that so hard to understand....

they only want his money ( and this was while he was alive too) that reallity show...how low can they be, they were nothing, they are USING MICHAELS DEATH in a SHAMELESS WAY, is DISGUSTING, but they always used him, didnt they????, does that help you understand?????

They did NOT protected him, he's dead now

In one phrase THEY WERE NEVER THERE FOR HIM (why do you think he's dead???)

Last edited:
cause they were not there to protect him, cause they let him die... is that so hard to understand....

they only want his money ( and this was while he was alive too) that reallity show...how low can they be, they were nothing, they are USING MICHAELS DEATH in a SHAMELESS WAY, is DISGUSTING, but they always used him, didnt they????, does that help you understand?????

They did NOT protected him, he's dead now

In one phrase THEY WERE NEVER THERE FOR HIM (why do you think he's dead???)

Very Blunt but unfortunately very true :(

I try not to make any jugements over them, i dont no them and to be honest not truely interested in their lives. It upsets me to hear people say things about them. Id like to think they were all there for him and showed him love, but i dont believe it. :(

I do not know what era you were born in, but all children were beaten in the earlier part of the 20th century. ALL CHILDREN were beaten. you couldn't go to school and not get whipped or if you went to prison you got whipped. It is a part of the history of the time. Prince Charles talked about his getting whipped by his nanny. Even rich kids got whipped too.
that was how it was in those day.
I think the campaign against children being whipped was a good one but they confused it with abuse that comes with negligent parents who hated their children. that was wrong. Joe Jackson was NEVER a negligent parent, he was there for his children and he spent quality time with them. He did what HE knew at the time. and he did it to the best of his ability.l

In the 20th century segregation was allowed and "normal" too. Should we tolerate that now because that happened before? You know what's right and what's wrong, there shouldn't be a law that tells you these things. If you think beating your kid in the 20th century is okay, then you need to include everything that happened then too. You can't just pick and choose. Since you're bringing up the history in America then you need to include other things to support your point from that century since you seem to think it was okay for Joseph to abuse Michael then, because it was "normal." Is that right to segregate people by the color of their skin? Is that right to you? Since it was tolerated and "normal" back then was it okay?

and for those who make that excuse to say that some fans think Michael was perfect, I never said Michael was perfect, he was not and that is exactly why he needed HELP, a help his family did NOT gave.

I think disagreeing or not liking something someone in the family says or does is not bashing. It's just disagreeing. 3 days after Michael died Joe went to the BET awards and someone asked him how he was doing and he said "great". I am sorry but that really bothered me for a father to say after his son has just died. I don't know him or how he grew up or what he did to his children in regards to discipline but that is not what a father would say.

I try not to make judgments on anyone in the family but sometimes like someone said it's hard. I don't care if Michael had millions or $5 to his name, he shouldn't have died and yet it feels like there is more concern about money etc than getting the person responsible for his death in jail. Joe is more concerned about getting an allowance than justice for his son. He isn't living on the streets and he has 8 other children to help him if he needs it.

mICHAEL IS ON RECORD SAYING LOTS OF THINGS ABOUT HIS FATHER. hE IS ON RECORD ASKING HIS FATHER TO COME AND PLAY PILLOW FIGHTS WITH HIM AND HIS BROTHER. HE IS ON RECORD SAYING HE WOULD NEVER CHANGE A THING ABOUT HIS CHILDHOOD. HE IS ON RECORD SAYING THAT HE DIDN'T GET MUCH BEATINGS BECAUSE HE USED TO RUN AWAY. HE IS ON RECORD SAYING THAT HE Is Just like his father.
he is on record saying that his father taught him to be strong and courageous and to never give up and to reach for the stars,
Maybe Joseph saved his children from the lynch mobs of the fifties, maybe Joseph saved his kids from the street gangs that may have put a bullet in their heads maybe joseph saved them from the steel mills which may have sapped their soul.
how about looking at both sides of joseph and compare him to what was possible at the time. Instead of all the talk about beatings which every father gave their kids at the time.

now this is the most glaring thing, that we are talking about. in this post MJ is under intense scrutiny just for the way he speaks, and his meek attitude...he gets NO leeway. but Joseph Jackson, like so many others, family and non family get incredible leeway, ON a Michael Jackson fanboard. this is why there are those much maligned MJ superfans who get infamously rediculed.

we know what a whipping is, and what abuse is. MJ spoke of things that went beyond whipping.

Because.... :angel: I don't like some of the Jacksons because i don't. why do I have to give my reason to why i don't like them.
It's not like I'm in some kind of Jackson Family Fan Board.... if i was i would totally give my reason... :shifty: or reasons...

So Simply, the things they say pisses me off. I don't dislike them because i believe Mike doesn't love them. Of course Mike loves them, they're family.

They just talk about Mike too much. it's really annoying.

:wtf: Mike's not my God, i don't have to love everyone/everything he loves.

I don't like my sister's boyfriend because he's a Bishole. i don't care if she loves him. He mentally abuse her and she'll cry about it but then she'll get over it... doesn't mean i get over it too. I don't like my friend's dad or stepdad either. because they're Bisholes too. i hate my uncle, i don't care if my mom loves him. he's ungreatful lil piece of doodoo.

People don't like me, they'll bash me. I don't ask them for their reason. They have their opinion about me (whether i may feel like it's false or true).

and for those who make that excuse to say that some fans think Michael was perfect, I never said Michael was perfect, he was not and that is exactly why he needed HELP, a help his family did NOT gave.

well this... umm Janet saying something like "you can help guide them to the lake but you can't make them drink it... they have to drink it themselves" or something along that line (you get the idea). IMO i think that's TOTAL weak minded way to think. I don't care if the Jacksons feels like Mike was a drug addict and it was his own fault (that they tried but couldn't save him). Well dang it, do they not know that if he was infact a drug addict then he probably doesn't think right? that he would be in denial of the out come? because that's what makes an addict, they don't think right, they CANNOT help themselves. That's when you need to use FORCE. if he doesn't want the help then punch him in the face and tie him up or something. He needed their help whether he knew it or not. addicts are called addicts for a reason!

if they want to say mike's a drug addcit, we tried to save him blah blah blah then that's fine as long as they don't say that they love him. if you really love someone you'd go through anything to save them. Even if that means that they might hate you. it's BS to me when they say they LOVE him... what the heck ever! if any of the people that were around him at the time of his napping (and knew he was such a drug addict :smilerolleyes:) did really love him... he would still be here... if the drug addict story was true then damn... he was NOT truly loved by the people that were around him.

Love is more than words. you have to act on it.
well that's my opinion anyways.

Last edited:
In the 20th century segregation was allowed and "normal" too. Should we tolerate that now because that happened before? You know what's right and what's wrong, there shouldn't be a law that tells you these things. If you think beating your kid in the 20th century is okay, then you need to include everything that happened then too. You can't just pick and choose. Since you're bringing up the history in America then you need to include other things to support your point from that century since you seem to think it was okay for Joseph to abuse Michael then, because it was "normal." Is that right to segregate people by the color of their skin? Is that right to you? Since it was tolerated and "normal" back then was it okay?

Being prejudice and discriminating AIDS victims (like Ryan White) should be tolerable now too then....

what_happened_everyone.jpg

what_happened_everyone_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back