Why I think The 2002 Will is a fruad

Like Michael would separate his children.. and he cut off the friendship with Malnik. Did he ever take it up again? I remember all the hoopla with the leaked pictures from his wife. Who said she sent them to Grace the nanny and Grace in her turn said her facebook account were hacked and the pictures were stolen.
Yes, I remember that. That too was a lie, IMO. How convenient that Grace's FB was hacked just when they sent pictures to her... They needed a tale to sell those pics without taking responsibility for it.

Guys if you believe the will is a fake, you will find any information to back it up, whether the information is valid, truthful or comes from questionable people. Don't you see that every time anyone provides rational, accurate information to debunk the fake will claim, more ramblings from Klien & people like him are posted to support the fake will theory?

The more these loonies talk the more they prove the 02 WILL is REAL! Also notice the issues/fallin out MJ had with each of these folks and why they later run their damn mouths. It's their way of gettin back at him. Truly pathetic!-_-

The more these loonies talk the more they prove the 02 WILL is REAL! Also notice the issues/fallin out MJ had with each of these folks and why they later run their damn mouths. It's their way of gettin back at him. Truly pathetic!-_-

Well they cannot get back at Michael now, because they are the ones who are losing money & scrambling for clients, while Michael's legacy is flourishing & his estate is making money. The scary thing is that they have some fans believing their tall tales. The good thing about Michael is that he always throws the leeches out, but the bad thing is that he takes too long to kick them out & they end up doing some damage to him before they are cast out.

Back