Why I think The 2002 Will is a fruad

jrsfan;3697094 said:
Klein on the will:

[h=1]Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or how you buy tourist buses in LA[/h] Posted on August 25, 2012 by AWKMD
DSCF2466-2.jpeg
Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part Part 1
While covering the O.J. Simpson case for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, Levin reported that prosecutor Marcia Clark had entered Simpson’s residence before a search warrant had been executed. When Levin was proven wrong, he attempted to blame his mistake on a technician who “mis-timed” the video’s clock during the editing process, however the original lawyer was Howard Weitzman! His action almost got the case dismissed.

Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part 2
TMZ posted my totally incorrect illegally released medical records of Michael Jackson on TV as the lawyers were settling MJJ’s estate with a Will that is absolutely erroneous. It was signed on 7/7/02 in LA while Mjj, Al Sharpton and I were were in New York and Michael was speaking in Harlem.

You know you lost the minute you mentioned Klein as he's a credible source. If you don't know if you know but the medical board is trying to get his licence due to medical and mental issues.

just look to the thing you posted and what he includes : TMZ has a tour in LA, Levin made an error in OJ case, Weitzman was a lawyer in that case, TMZ published my creditors claim (which Klein still cannot realize that himself filed it and it's public - not illegal) and oh the will is invalid.

It's not even a coherent post , so who cares what Klein says.

jrsfan;3697094 said:
Klein on the will:

[h=1]Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or how you buy tourist buses in LA[/h] Posted on August 25, 2012 by AWKMD
DSCF2466-2.jpeg
Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part Part 1
While covering the O.J. Simpson case for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, Levin reported that prosecutor Marcia Clark had entered Simpson’s residence before a search warrant had been executed. When Levin was proven wrong, he attempted to blame his mistake on a technician who “mis-timed” the video’s clock during the editing process, however the original lawyer was Howard Weitzman! His action almost got the case dismissed.

Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part 2
TMZ posted my totally incorrect illegally released medical records of Michael Jackson on TV as the lawyers were settling MJJ’s estate with a Will that is absolutely erroneous. It was signed on 7/7/02 in LA while Mjj, Al Sharpton and I were were in New York and Michael was speaking in Harlem.

LOL! This is true desperation and really hilarious!

You know you lost the minute you mentioned Klein as he's a credible source. If you don't know if you know but the medical board is trying to get his licence due to medical and mental issues.

just look to the thing you posted and what he includes : TMZ has a tour in LA, Levin made an error in OJ case, Weitzman was a lawyer in that case, TMZ published my creditors claim (which Klein still cannot realize that himself filed it and it's public - not illegal) and oh the will is invalid.

It's not even a coherent post , so who cares what Klein says.

I was not trying to win or lose, I was just posting info on Klein in case it is relevant later & he mentions the will. He has stated he was there with Michael & Miko. I saw no pics to verify that however.

So if it had the 'correct' spelling of his name and the witness signed that he/she was in New York and Branca was not an executor - you would be satisfied with the will?

Last edited:
So if it had the 'correct' spelling of his name and the witness signed that he/she was in New York and Branca was not an executor - you would be satisfied with the will?

I would like to see the other 4 wills, before it was said there were only 2??????

I think it's fascinating how most of us are willing to believe a lawyer and an accountant over those who knew him the best. Some of us can come up with a thousand reasons why Lisa Marie, La Toya and Janet were "probably" lying when they spoke of Michael being afraid, and knowing "they" would kill him, but will not point the finger at the estate; those people who gave us "Michael" the album... :no:

You discredited yourself by using Latoya, Lisa Marie, and Janet in your post. Latoya has been on record accusing her brother of being a child molester without proof, and Lisa Marie has a proven history of smearing MJ in the press for mere publicity.
And Janet publicly claiming MJ is a drug addict with no first hand knowledge, then she goes on kidnapping her own mother in a desperate attack on her brother's estate.
I will believe a rat over these people.

Last edited:
You discredited yourself by using Latoya, Lisa Marie, and Janet in your post. Latoya has been on record accusing her brother of being a child molester without proof, and Lisa Marie has a proven history of smearing MJ in the press for mere publicity.
And Janet publicly claiming MJ is a drug addict with no first hand knowledge, then she goes on kidnapping her own mother in a desperate attack on her brother's estate.
I will believe a rat over these people.

Latoya was not herself, I am sure she was drugged by Jack Gordon. Lisa Marie has no reason to lie about Michael saying he was afraid or that people were conspiring despite her smearing. And since when is spending time with your mom kidnapping or getting her to get a rest. Katherine's children love her & would never harm her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md2T2wY5H4o&feature=share&list=PLAF7F27732D7781AB

I would like to see the other 4 wills, before it was said there were only 2??????

So only if you see the last 4 wills, will you accept this one. Yes?

The existence of two previous wills did not convince you of the validity of the 2002 one. Will 4 convince you?

And isn't the argument stregthened if there are four wills saying the same thing, as opposed to just two?

Last edited:
So only if you see the last 4 wills, will you accept this one. Yes?

The existence of two previous wills did not convince you of the validity of the 2002 one. Will 4 convince you?

And isn't the argument stregthened if there are four wills saying the same thing, as opposed to just two?

That is entirely possible but the previous one from 1997 was never shown, why not if there is nothing to hide????- I would doubt that all 4 wills would be the same, but I would like to see.

That is entirely possible but the previous one from 1997 was never shown, why not if there is nothing to hide????- I would doubt that all 4 wills would be the same, but I would like to see.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that the attitude of "Reveal absolutely everything to me (even against your will!) if you have nothing to hide" is of absolute totalitarian and fascistoid origin????

Particularly when it comes to Michael, I would expect especially his US fans to try and right a wrong that was done to Michael and stop the 'what are you hiding???" accusations. This is not a totalitarian regime - one of the hallmarks of totalitarian oppression is exactly that phenomenon.

Fans are decrying defamation and slander toward Michael and engage in 20x the defamation, libel and slander themselves.

Please show me your SSN, so that I can judge where you're coming from, okay? (this is obviously a rhetorical question)

Unless documents are in the public realm through the courts - end of story.
The Estate of Michael Jackson is NOT a government agency through which your tax dollars entitle you to FOIA for information. FOIA the courts if you must (and see what info you'll get)- but stop the demanding things from the Estate - the Estate owes you nothing, just as you don't owe me your name, address and SSN.
I'm especially amazed that conspiracy theorists especially seem to have a hard time to get that through their heads.

Last edited:
Pace is absolutely right. Because it's private and they have absolutely no requirement to show you or me anything. A court and a judge has seen it all and made a ruling.

Pace's example is also spot on, for example I can tell you give me your name, social security, last 5 years of tax returns and say if you don't give it , you are "hiding" that your money laundering business and that you don't pay taxes. however the reality would be that you don't share such info publicly because it's private and none of my business.

In case you didn't notice, Branca does not need the approval of the MJ fans sitting across their computers at a corner of the world. He needed a judge's approval and he got it.

Aside from Pace's and Ivy's points, if you saw all 4 wills and they all said the same thing (barring adding the children's names), you would accept the 2002 will?

And you never answered my original question - if it had the correct spelling of the name(s), Branca was not an executor and the witness had signed New York and not LA - would you say the will is valid?

I just trying to understand where you're coming from, because I can tell that this is important to you. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

Pace is absolutely right. Because it's private and they have absolutely no requirement to show you or me anything. A court and a judge has seen it all and made a ruling.

Pace's example is also spot on, for example I can tell you give me your name, social security, last 5 years of tax returns and say if you don't give it , you are "hiding" that your money laundering business and that you don't pay taxes. however the reality would be that you don't share such info publicly because it's private and none of my business.

In case you didn't notice, Branca does not need the approval of the MJ fans sitting across their computers at a corner of the world. He needed a judge's approval and he got it.

Then why is he trying to close down the teammichaeljackson site if he doesn't care what MJ fans think????

http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/5928

I love this blog!!! Such a good writer.

Then why is he trying to close down the teammichaeljackson site if he doesn't care what MJ fans think????

1. how is that even relevant to this discussion of the will ? how conveniently you ignore all the questions and rational points raised and go on a unrelated thing?

2. are you aware of the defamation and slander on that website? I'm actually shocked that they aren't suing them

3. Honestly it's a waste of time discussing with you if you believe all that. Just a final word, you might want to ask what happened to your money if you donated to the HTWF defense fund, yesterday the lawyer filed a motion to withdraw saying that he hasn't been paid a dime in 6 months.

http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/5928

Now that you are stating TM as a credible source, I know it's a lost cause. That website is full of one-sided views, twisting the truth and the facts to their advantage. Their whole vendetta against Branca is simply ridiculous and it shows how they are not looking at the facts. Please please please do your own research and do not rely on that website for your info.

For instance, they tweeded an hour ago that Branca made Leslie Hu's blog disappear when in fact someone on here contacted Leslie and she said it was only a temporarily problem with the website. It makes me laugh when fans actually believe Branca's main job is to undermine the fans.

Anyway, I'm also interested in the answers to the questions TheChosenOne asked you a few times. I have often wondered myself what is soooo wrong with the will (except of course for the spelling mistakes, place of signing and Branca as an executor). And what do you think the content of the will should be instead? Because honestly, I think both the will and the trust are brilliant.

TheChosenOne;3699178 said:
Aside from Pace's and Ivy's points, if you saw all 4 wills and they all said the same thing (barring adding the children's names), you would accept the 2002 will?

And you never answered my original question - if it had the correct spelling of the name(s), Branca was not an executor and the witness had signed New York and not LA - would you say the will is valid?

I just trying to understand where you're coming from, because I can tell that this is important to you. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

No, I would have to know that Peter Lopez was not murdered because he had a later will for one thing:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-EFwIxtXMw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think Michael ever hired John Branca back for one thing. Back in 2005 & 2006 there was a list of names as conspiring against him- all leaked by Michael himself I am certain as he wanted to let them know he was fed up & he wanted to buy back the 5% of the catalog that Branca should never have had. And Michael wouldn't have wanted to be back with Sony ever:

-John Branca
- Trudy Green
- Howard Kaufman
- Charles Koppelman
- Al Malnik
- Tommy Mottola
- Brett Ratner

Trudy Green & Kaufman were his managment team. Ratner is associated with Malnik. Koppelman owns music publishing.

Koppelman was on many shows there during the trial saying that MJ was young & had a great career ahead of him. I was impressed by him actually at the time & he said many nice things.

Raymon Bain talked in the Sister2 sister mag article how MJ copuldn't get any artists to work with him on the fundraising song. This leads me to believe that he was blackballed by Green & Kaufman, maybe Branca & Koppelman could influence that too as he used to be head of EMI. I think he has his own music publishing company now. Koppelman was introduced to MJ thru Ratner via Koppelman's son Brian Koppelman.

Interesting connections:

http://www.muckety.com/Charles-A-Koppelman/3934.muckety
link to Brett Ratner, Brian Koppelman son, EMI music publishing, EMI Records group

http://www.thedailybeast.com/beast-b...ian-koppelman/
pic of Brian Koppelman & his movies

http://popdirt.com/*****-turned-to-b...-advise/17081/
RF – mj intro to C Koppelman thru Ratner via Brian Koppelman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/11/1...nterview.shtml
interview of Ratner, Talks about Brian Koppelman

This article connects alot of people:

http://www.pophistorydig.com/?tag=mi...on-john-branca
Branca & Koppelman negotiate ATV

Jackson was first informed of the availability of the ATV catalog in September 1984 by his attorney John Branca, who put together the earlier catalog acquisitions that Jackson had already made. That September, Branca, Jackson, and his manager, Frank Dileo, were in one of their regular business meetings during Jackson’s Victory tour with his brothers in Philadelphia. Jackson was very excited at the news of the ATV/Beatles catalog becoming available, but Branca warned him it would be a tough fight as other investors were also interested, and Holmes a Court was a tough negotiator. Branca also reportedly contacted an attorney for McCartney, who said McCartney was not interested in bidding for the catalog as it was “too pricey”. Branca and his associates then set out on a careful course of “corporate due diligence” checking out their quarry and later spending $1 million over some months to verify the validity of ATV’s claims about earnings and song ownership.
john-branca.jpg

Attorney John Branca became key Jackson aide.
By November 20th, 1984, Jackson and Branca sent a Telex to Holmes a Court with a $46-million bid for the ATV catalog. They were aware of another bid of $39 million, and had spent time determining the value of the ATV catalog. They believed their $46 million was a good bid, and that it had cushion enough to be above the rest. In addition to McCartney as a possible rival in the contest, the other investors and music industry executives competing for the ATV catlog were: Charles Koppelman and Marty Bandier’s New York-based The Entertainment Co., Virgin Records of London; New York real estate tycoon Samuel J. Lefrak, and financier Charles Knapp. John Lennon’s widow, Yoko Ono, had been contacted but did not enter the bidding.
In the end, Jackson would win the prize – but only after a long and protracted chess game with Holmes a Court that went on for some 10 months or more, and who for a time, erroneously suspected that Jackson was a front man for a Paul McCartney purchase. In any case, for Jackson’s camp, the process of putting the deal together, and verifying the assets, businesses, and copyrights, etc. was not a casual process, as Los Angeles Times reporter Robert Hilburn explained in 1985:
Dead Man on Campus …One team of Jackson’s lawyers was sent to the United States Copyright Office in Washington to check on the authenticity of every significant composition in the nearly 4,000-song catalogue. Meanwhile, other teams were at work in London and at ATV offices around the world to certify legal documents in those countries. In total, an estimated half a million to a million pages of contracts were examined.
At the same time, the L.A.-based accounting firm of Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman was overseeing a team of 20 people who were checking ATV books in London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Sydney, Munich and Amsterdam.
The contract for the prospective deal had gone through eight drafts. But then, negotiations broke off for a time and the deal seemed doomed. In June 1985, Branca and Jackson learned that Holmes a Court had signed a tentative $50-million deal with Charles Koppelman and Marty Bandier’s Entertainment Co. Talks then resumed between the Jackson and Holmes a Court negotiating teams. Jackson raised his bid to $47.5 million. Holmes a Court accepted Jackson’s bid over the higher $50 million from Koppleman/Bandier presumably because Jackson’s was more liquid and could be consummated quicker. Jackson also reportedly threw in a charity concert in Perth, Australia. An announcement was made in mid-August 1985 that Michael Jackson had acquired the ATV music publishing catalog with the Beatles songs. Michael Jackson was a happy camper.

Martin Bandier is now Sony chairman of Sony ATV Publishing.
link:
http://www.nmpa.org/aboutnmpa/bandier.asp

Martin N. Bandier is Chairman and CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, a position he assumed on April 1, 2007. Bandier oversees Sony/ATV’s global music publishing activities, including talent and copyright acquisitions, day-to-day operations, and the development and implementation of the company’s long-term strategic initiatives.
Mr. Bandier’s move to Sony/ATV matches one of the most renowned music-publishing executives in the industry with the company that controls some of its most valuable catalogue assets and boasts a stellar roster of the most active and popular current artists and writers. The Sony/ATV catalogues include some of the biggest names in music, from the Beatles, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, The Everly Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Willie Nelson, Steven Stills and Hank Williams to Babyface and John Mellencamp. Its growing current roster of chart-toppers includes Beck, Destiny’s Child, Fall Out Boy, John Mayer, Sarah McLachlan, Rascal Flatts, KT Tunstall and Gretchen Wilson. Most recently, Mr. Bandier oversaw the Sony/ATV Music Publishing acquisition of the Lieber Stoller catalogue with more than 40 Top 40 hits and some of the greatest songs recorded by Elvis Presley.
Prior to joining Sony/ATV Music Publishing, Mr. Bandier ran EMI Music Publishing for over 16 years. Under his leadership, it became the world’s largest and most successful music publishing company, as he acquired the rights to some of the most famous songs ever written and signed many top songwriters and artists.
Mr. Bandier’s involvement in the music industry dates to 1975, when he, Sam LeFrak and Charles Koppelman formed the Entertainment Company, where he achieved hits with a number of best-selling songs. He went on to co-found the Entertainment Music Company and SBK Entertainment World, where he modernized music publishing by expanding the use of the catalogue in commercials, films, sound recordings and stage productions. He also set up an advanced collection system for SBK’s vast copyright holdings. SBK sold its music publishing interests to Thorn EMI in 1989, and Mr. Bandier was appointed head of the combined music publishing division, EMI Music Publishing. He catapulted the company to new heights with the purchase of a number of major catalogue acquisitions, taking it from the fourth largest music publishing business to the number one ranking.

Michael's words on conspiracy & it applies to not just during the trial:

Article about 2006 conspiracy:

[h=2]2006 Conspiracy To Unwillingly Bankrupt Michael Jackson[/h]
By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson has stumbled across a conspiracy by former attorneys, associates and advisers to force him into financial ruin, his spokeswoman said on Monday.

The plot was discovered after someone leaked documents to Jackson showing that unnamed former lawyers for the 47-year-old singer tried to recruit others into a petition that would drag him unwillingly into bankruptcy court, his spokeswoman and manager Raymone Bain said.

"In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson and his representatives which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisers to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy," Bain said.

During his four-month trial on child molestation charges last year, prosecutors asserted that the self-styled "King of Pop" was in perilous financial shape due to mounting debt.
Bain declined to name the conspirators, saying that Jackson had ordered his current legal team to investigate the scheme and file lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions.

"In addition, there is a strong possibility that these documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General for review and possible involvement," Bain said.

Bain also declined to say who provided the documents to Jackson, who she said was busy shopping for a home in Europe and recording material for his first studio album of new material since 2001.

Jackson, who has made few public appearances since his acquittal on child molestation charges in 2005, announced in June that he had severed ties with his longtime business managers as part of a "sweeping restructuring" of his affairs.​

In March, state authorities ordered Jackson to close his Neverland Valley Ranch in the California foothills for failing to pay the staff or maintain proper insurance. In April, Jackson reached a deal to finance more than $200 million in loans secured by his stake in the Beatles song catalogue.
Bain said it was not yet clear why Jackson's former attorneys and associates would want to force bankruptcy on the onetime child star, who ruled the pop charts during the 1980s with such albums as "Off the Wall" and "Thriller."
"That's what we'd like to find out," Bain said. "But Michael Jackson was neither shocked nor surprised. He's always been suspicious that some of those whom he entrusted to act on his behalf ... may not have acted in his best interests."

Now that you are stating TM as a credible source, I know it's a lost cause. That website is full of one-sided views, twisting the truth and the facts to their advantage. Their whole vendetta against Branca is simply ridiculous and it shows how they are not looking at the facts. Please please please do your own research and do not rely on that website for your info.

For instance, they tweeded an hour ago that Branca made Leslie Hu's blog disappear when in fact someone on here contacted Leslie and she said it was only a temporarily problem with the website. It makes me laugh when fans actually believe Branca's main job is to undermine the fans.

Anyway, I'm also interested in the answers to the questions TheChosenOne asked you a few times. I have often wondered myself what is soooo wrong with the will (except of course for the spelling mistakes, place of signing and Branca as an executor). And what do you think the content of the will should be instead? Because honestly, I think both the will and the trust are brilliant.

Well said! I cannot believe TM is blaming Branca for closing Leslie's blog:bugeyed Do they even read Leslie's blog?
She has a good few posts about how well executors have handled the estate, why the hell Branca would go and close her blog:hysterical:

jrsfan, so

- correct spelling
- the witness stating NY
- Branca NOT an executor
- evidence of the content of ALL 4 wills
- Peter Lopez proved NOT to have been murdered to keep quiet

Have I covered everything?

Well said! I cannot believe TM is blaming Branca for closing Leslie's blog:bugeyed Do they even read Leslie's blog?
She has a good few posts about how well executors have handled the estate, why the hell Branca would go and close her blog:hysterical:

why are you surprised? She also said that Branca / Sony closed down Max-Jax when reality was one of the founders closed it due to internal disagreement between founders.

So I'll say what the Nadia said, you don't get truths or facts there.

^^ I know, I shouldn't be surprised after seeing some things written by TM, but there is always room for more outstanding made up stories:)

Ivy, trust me, I will never ever never ever get any sort of facts from that place :bugeyed

Last edited:
Latoya was not herself, I am sure she was drugged by Jack Gordon. Lisa Marie has no reason to lie about Michael saying he was afraid or that people were conspiring despite her smearing. And since when is spending time with your mom kidnapping or getting her to get a rest. Katherine's children love her & would never harm her.

^^I like this. Too funny.

Guys thanks for this thread, because I come here for laughs.

Last edited:

^^I like this. Too funny.

Guys thanks for this thread, because I come here for laughs.

Glad you think the truth is funny.

For me, when John Branca, Weitzman & McClain take their perp walks - that will be very entertaining.

^^

don't hold your breath..

What I wonder most is how more years are you going to wait for this "perp walk" (which doesn't happen at civil issues but anyway)? It's been over 3 years with no smoking guns or no legal attempts. So how much more will you wait and actually what are you waiting for to happen?

Back