Why I think The 2002 Will is a fruad

jrsfan;3698509 said:
Latoya was not herself, I am sure she was drugged by Jack Gordon. Lisa Marie has no reason to lie about Michael saying he was afraid or that people were conspiring despite her smearing. And since when is spending time with your mom kidnapping or getting her to get a rest. Katherine's children love her & would never harm her.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLAF7F27732D7781AB&hl=en_US" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

The excuses just keep on coming but they can&#8217;t erase the blatant, repeated, attempts by Lisa Marie, LaToya and Janet to smear Michael&#8217;s name as well as his reputation. They have dragging his name through the mud then threwn him to the hungry media dogs every chance they got.

As for the granny nappers they may love their mother but their greed overshadows their love, common sense and senses of moral/ethical obligations and behavior. The fact is that their brand of love is toxic, twisted, anger filled and dangerous. At this point I don&#8217;t think we can rule out the possibility one or more of them are capable of harming KJ and certainly MJ&#8217;s children.

Last edited:
jrsfan, so

- correct spelling
- the witness stating NY
- Branca NOT an executor
- evidence of the content of ALL 4 wills
- Peter Lopez proved NOT to have been murdered to keep quiet

Have I covered everything?

Still waiting on a response, jrsfan!

I find this site very good in terms of wills and trust. There are links to other pages regarding Michael's will and trust.

Is Michael Jackson's Will Valid?
Rumors have been circulating since Michael Jackson's death about the validity of his 2002 Last Will and Testament, and yesterday it was reported that more than one will exists. So what? Michael Jackson's will that was signed in July 2002 is apparently his last will, and on top of that it is a Pour Over Will that is designed to take assets from his estate (meaning things titled in his individual name or as a tenant in common) and put them inside the Michael Jackson Family Trust, a Revocable Living Trust that has become irrevocable now that Jackson is dead. With that said, Michael Jackson's will isn't the relevant legal document - the Michael Jackson Family Trust is. And as I wrote yesterday in Michael Jackson's Will vs. the Michael Jackson Family Trust, it's quite possible that Michael Jackson amended the trust or completely restated its terms years after the July 2002 will was signed, and if this is the case then it will be more important to focus on the validity of the trust than on the validity of the will. And even if the 2002 will is found to be invalid, that doesn't mean the trust, which, again, could have been amended or completely restated long after the 2002 will was signed, is invalid. This makes for ongoing court room drama and posturing that in the end will keep the lawyers representing Michael Jackson's family and business associates busy and fill their pockets with legal fees.

This begs the question, could any of this have been avoided? Perhaps, if Michael Jackson had shared his estate planning goals with his family, but as flighty as Michael Jackson was it's possible that he changed his mind and his estate plan frequently. As in life, in death Michael Jackson continues to weave one tangled web.

http://wills.about.com/b/2009/07/07/is-michael-jacksons-will-valid.htm

Perhaps, if Michael Jackson had shared his estate planning goals with his family, but as flighty as Michael Jackson was it's possible that he changed his mind and his estate plan frequently. As in life, in death Michael Jackson continues to weave one tangled web.

http://wills.about.com/b/2009/07/07/is-michael-jacksons-will-valid.htm

Bolded is a bunch of nonsense. There is no proof that if one is flighty they will change their estate plan frequently, or that Michael changed his frequently. Just some more tabloid element within a piece that is supposed to be legally based. The last sentence about tangled web--in life and in death Michael never weaved a tangled web, but rather, it was the people around him and the media who painted dramas of a tangled web. For instance, who is involved in creating this drama about the will--family, some fans, and media. What is Michael Jackson doing--absolutely nothing but watching from afar, so Michael is not weaving any tangled webs in death as this author claims.

Bolded is a bunch of nonsense. There is no proof that if one is flighty they will change their estate plan frequently, or that Michael changed his frequently. Just some more tabloid element within a piece that is supposed to be legally based. The last sentence about tangled web--in life and in death Michael never weaved a tangled web, but rather, it was the people around him and the media who painted dramas of a tangled web. For instance, who is involved in creating this drama about the will--family, some fans, and media. What is Michael Jackson doing--absolutely nothing but watching from afar, so Michael is not weaving any tangled webs in death as this author claims.

Those things that you posted wasn't the reason I posted that article. Snippet from the post velow was the reason, and I hoped doubters who keep going on about fake will take a note what she wrote:
With that said, Michael Jackson's will isn't the relevant legal document - the Michael Jackson Family Trust is. And as I wrote yesterday in Michael Jackson's Will vs. the Michael Jackson Family Trust, it's quite possible that Michael Jackson amended the trust or completely restated its terms years after the July 2002 will was signed, and if this is the case then it will be more important to focus on the validity of the trust than on the validity of the will. And even if the 2002 will is found to be invalid, that doesn't mean the trust, which, again, could have been amended or completely restated long after the 2002 will was signed, is invalid.

Bubs I know you did not post it for that reason, however, I made a choice to comment on some things in it. That is the way things work sometimes. You may post comments for people to look at ONE thing, but you can bet some people, like me, will look at other glaring points.

The importance of the Trust has been highlighted on the forum before, but those who see the will as fake will continue to disregard that importance, as you can see by the comments here.

Bubs I know you did not post it for that reason, however, I made a choice to comment on some things in it. That is the way things work sometimes. You may post comments for people to look at ONE thing, but you can bet some people, like me, will look at other glaring points.

The importance of the Trust has been highlighted on the forum before, but those who see the will as fake will continue to disregard that importance, as you can see by the comments here.

No harm done, I didn't even read that far:)
I just thought if I post a link to proper site where legal personnel posts their thoughts, that would give more credibility about will and trust issue, but I guess I'm :banghead: for trying.

For me, when John Branca, Weitzman & McClain take their perp walks - that will be very entertaining.

What will be "entertaining" for me, is when Randy Jackson and the rest of the Mommy Nappers FINALLY release their evidence. LOL!

They wrote and released that gigantic letter to the Estate of Michael Jackson wherein they made all types of threats, i.e. criminal charges, and handing over evidence to the proper authorities.

To date, neither has happened. As a matter of fact, the ONLY thing that did happen was the kidnapping of Mother. Which basically only served to make the Mommy Nappers look like a bunch of desperate losers.

So until Randy Jackson and Company release their so-called "evidence," there will be no perp walk. Sorry!

:eek:Klein is posting about the fake, flawed & fraudulent will. He says he was in NY with Michael, not Los Angeles.

http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=2395

Corrupt Officials Exposed: $30M Embezzlement Cover-up Surrounding the Death of Michael Jackson.

Posted on February 28, 2013 by AWKMD

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Corrupt Officials Exposed: $30M Embezzlement Cover-up Surrounding the Death of Michael Jackson.
Silenced: Michael Jackson’s plastic surgeon Dr. Arnold Klein speaks out against a bank fraud scandal involving California State Officials & The Private Bank of California with new evidence.
Dr. Arnold Klein filed for bankruptcy on January 20, 2011 after obtaining legal counsel from his attorney David Neale regarding how to re-claim the nearly $30 million that Klein was embezzled from him by his employees Muhammad Khilji, Jason Pfeiffer with the help of Robert Lorsch through the Private Bank of California. Neale is said to have assured Klein that these adversarial cases would be heard in the courts and encouraged him to take action.
To Klein’s dismay the cases were not heard, and have not been in almost 3 years. For bankruptcy claims such as these, the system is legally obligated to provide “due process of (Federal) law.”
“I am very much aware of the events surrounding Mr Jackson’s death,” says Klein, “and (I) believe the fraudulent manner in which my bankruptcy has been handled is based both on the bank fraud committed by Private Bank and an attempt to prevent me from disclosing information that I have concerning the death of Michael Jackson.”
Shortly after Klein filed for bankruptcy, it was revealed that the case’s Judge, Richard Neiter, held stock in the Private Bank of California. Klein states that, long before Neiter’s conflict of interest was discovered, he had already bifurcated the cases such that to this day they have not been heard. In addition to this, Klein’s allegations describe Judge Neiter’s selection of Bradley Sharp as Klein’s trustee to be based on a “totally fraudulent loan” through the very same bank.
“The manner in which the lawyers, trustees and Judges of this court of law are closely aligned with this same fraudulent financial institution brings the entire legal system into question,” says Klein. “For a Federal Court to be compromised in this manner… is far more than a simple embarrassment: it is criminal.”
Since the time of Bradley Sharp’s appointment as Klein’s trustee it has come to light that Sharp has also been involved in questionable activity with the Private Bank of California and ALSO HAS A CLOSE RELATION WITH THE CHIEF EMBEZZLER MUHAMMAD KHILJI APPEALING HIS RIGHT TO TESTIFY.In a recent interview, Klein as well as the Jackson family call into question the authenticity of Michael Jackson’s last will and testimate stating their belief that it is a forgery. Klein insists he was with Jackson in New York on July 7[SUP]th[/SUP] 2002, the same day that the Will was supposedly signed by Jackson in L.A. The executor of the will that was “signed” in L.A. was none other than John Branca, who is also coincidentally a member of Private Bank, holding two seats on the board.
Klein suspects his cases for embezzlement were intentionally silenced to avoid bringing any un-favourable attention to the Private Bank of California or a further investigation of the details surrounding the Will of Michael Jackson, it’s executor, and beneficiaries.

Klein is now going public with his knowledge about Harvey Levin, John Branca and Howard Weitzman who were working with the allegedly fraudulent Will of Michael Jackson when they were awarded $700M a year while Klein, a close friend of Jackson and the Jackson family was left “penniless with (his) bill for rebuilding Michael’s face never paid.” (Klein)
Up to this point the breaking news concerning Klein and the case of Jackson’s death has revolved around his declaring bankruptcy and the details surrounding the fall from a luxurious lifestyle. Completely neglected are the facts leading up to his bankruptcy, his reason for filing and the corruption of powerful members of a privately held institution: The Private Bank of California.
Details of the Embezzlement
Klein hired Muhammad Khilji in 2007 and records show that Khilji began to embezzle almost immediately.
In August 2009 Khilji, Jason Pfeiffer and Robert Lorsch with the assistance of Todd Neilson (CEO of The Private Bank of California) opened several bank accounts at the bank. Klein was never informed of those accounts.
The Accounts were as follows:
Arnold W. Klein MD – xxx7991
Arnold W. Klein MD – xxx8007
Arnold William Klein MD – xxx2366
Arnold William Klein MD – xxx2382
Arnold William Klein MD – xxx2390
Arnold William Klein MD – xxx6409
Khilji-Pfeiffer – xxx2358-
Khilji-Pfeiffer – xxx6417 “ “

Minimally Invasive – xxx2473
Minimally Invasive – xxx6490
Klein did not enter the Private Bank of California or meet with any of the bank’s representatives. Neither the signature cards nor the power of attorney documents are signed by Klein.
Khilji and Pfeiffer had Private Bank send account statements and other documents to Bob Lorsch’s accountant instead of Klein’s office. This misdirection of account statements prevented Klein from discovering the fraudulent activity until it was too late.
It is evident that two of the accounts bear the name “Khilji-Pfeiffer.” Khilji-Pfeiffer, LLC was used to illegally funnel millions of dollars from Klein to Muhammad Khilji, Jason Pfeiffer and Robert Lorsch at mymedicalrecords.com. Klein’s allegations indicate that these men made illegal mortgages on his homes, setup fraudulent credit lines and embezzled his entire retirement fund through these accounts.
Dr. Arnold Klein Graduated University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine and did his post-graduate education at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. His medical residencies in dermatology were at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). He had a major role in the development of famous injection techniques for Botox, collagen, Restylane and Juvederm.
Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, and many others were on his A-List client list throughout his illustrious career.

Klein has made a 25-year commitment to treating and finding a cure for AIDS. In 1984, he and others founded the American Foundation for AIDS Research, where he continues to serve as Founding Member and Director. Additionally, Dr. Klein is a founder of the Rose-Tarlow-Arnold W. Klein Breast Cancer Foundation at UCLA, which provides breast cancer treatment for individuals who are unable to afford such treatment. Most recently, he established the endowment for the Elizabeth Taylor Center for AIDS Research. He also serves as a Trustee to the Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation, the UCLA Center for the Health Sciences and The Hereditary Disease Foundation, which works to raise funds and awareness for inherited diseases.
In the wake of the events surrounding Michael Jackson’s death Klein has lost everything. Facing a corrupt legal system, he is committed to obtaining his legal right to receive a fair trial and fight for his life’s work, justice and the Constitution.

More from Klein:

http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=2413

Harvey Levin Exposes Erroneous Story on TV
Simpson Prosecutor : Media: Station retracts suggestion that Clark went to estate before search warrant was served. Ethical issues beyond accuracy are raised.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-01-at-1.14.39-AM.png

• <tbody>
      </tbody>

<tbody>
      </tbody>

KCBS-TV Channel 2 aired an extraordinary public apology Friday, admitting it had erred in broadcasting a splashy and hotly disputed story criticizing the conduct of prosecutors in the O.J. Simpson murder case.The station&#8217;s investigative reporter, Harvey Levin, appeared at the beginning of the noon broadcast to retract his story, which had aired Wednesday evening. In that report, Levin had suggested that Deputy Dist. Atty. Marcia Clark had arrived at Simpson&#8217;s estate before the service of a search warrant for that property on June 13.

pixel.gif

The station based its report on a time-stamp that indicated the tape had been filed at 10:28 on the day of the search. The search warrant for Simpson&#8217;s home was signed by a judge at 10:45 a.m., and Levin announced that Clark&#8217;s early appearance on the scene could have significant implications for the prosecution&#8211;a premise that most legal experts disputed.
On Friday, station officials said the tape actually was filed at 10:28 \o7 p.m.\f7 &#8211;not 10:28 a.m., as Levin had maintained in his original story. Levin admitted, in a second explanation aired during Friday&#8217;s 5 p.m. newscast, that the station could not pinpoint when the tape was made.
The story&#8211;one of a series of erroneous or disputed reports that have surfaced since the media frenzy over the Simpson case erupted&#8211;has ethical implications beyond the questions of accuracy: The technician who logged in the tape alerted news director Bob Jordan about the discrepancy Thursday evening, but the station aired the footage on its 11 p.m. broadcast and promoted the exclusive in commercials Friday morning touting its Simpson coverage. Howard Weitzman a dear friend of Levin&#8217;s was representing O.J. Levin&#8217;s initial story was widely reported in newspapers and on radio and television programs, including CBS News morning newscasts Thursday and Friday. The network took the unusual step Friday of reporting the error on its &#8220;CBS Evening News,&#8221; which had declined to pick up the original KCBS story. &#8220;We did not think it was relevant or reliable,&#8221; said a spokeswoman. The KCBS retraction prompted industrywide speculation about possible corporate action and possible arrest ofreporters at the Los Angeles station, while media experts said the mistake reflected the pitfalls of the intensity of coverage surrounding the Simpson case. &#8220;This search for the competitive edge and the insatiable hunger for any scrap of information in this case has really hurt the media,&#8221; said Maureen Rubin, an attorney and a professor of journalism law at Cal State Northridge. She added that the KCBS story, as well as other erroneous reports about evidence in the case by other news organizations, might result in public mistrust of the media.
The station&#8217;s heavy promotion of its Simpson coverage added to the embarrassment factor Friday. Anchor Michael Tuck had characterized Levin&#8217;s initial story as &#8220;a bombshell&#8221; during the 5 p.m. newscast Thursday.
Levin himself, in a Thursday appearance on the &#8220;Michael Jackson Show&#8221; on KABC-AM, took credit for acting as one of the media&#8217;s &#8220;constitutional police officers&#8221; safeguarding against sloppy work by police and prosecutors.
&#8220;I&#8217;ll tell you what happened,&#8221; Levin told Jackson. &#8220;Sometimes, it&#8217;s always a good idea to go back over videotape shot at the beginning of a story. . . . It&#8217;s like a good movie, you see things the second time around.&#8221; &#8221; . . . I have a feeling that this tape is going to be subpoenaed today. It&#8217;s going to end up being perhaps an important element in this case.&#8221; But soon after, the story began to unravel. The district attorney&#8217;s office issued a blunt denial Thursday. According to several people who were at the scene, Clark did not arrive at the Simpson estate until after noon on the day of the search.At first, KCBS stood by its story. But after Thursday&#8217;s 6 p.m. newscast, station news director Jordan said, he was told of the discrepancy by a night shift technician who had filed the tape as part of the day&#8217;s raw footage, and who told Jordan that the tape could not have been filed during the day. Still, the footage of Clark at the scene aired during the station&#8217;s 11 p.m. newscast Thursday as part of a report on the district attorney&#8217;s rebuttal. Also, a commercial aired Friday morning during &#8220;CBS This Morning&#8221; listed the story among other &#8220;exclusives&#8221; KCBS had gotten in the Simpson case. During the Friday noon newscast, Levin told viewers, &#8220;We want to apologize. We now have reason to believe that we made a mistake in one of our reports.&#8221; Explaining how the mistake could have occurred, and displaying the &#8220;10:28&#8243; label on the tape case, Levin said: &#8220;We no longer have any evidence to support our original story. Channel 2 and I would like particularly to apologize to Marcia Clark, the district attorney&#8217;s office and to our viewers for this error.&#8221;Jordan said during an interview Friday that he did not become convinced that the time on the tape might be wrong until Friday morning. He said he ordered the commercial pulled at that time. Now fast forward to 2009 and it is Michael Jackson&#8217;s Will,Howard Weitzman ,John Branca and me&#8230;.the phoney will =the phoney news report,
Andy Mauer drives the buses Harvey bought with
Michael Jackson&#8217;s blood

Screen-Shot-2013-03-01-at-1.15.27-AM.png

Ha ha I see you have brought back your thread to life. Thanks because I missed the laughs. I see you have found Klien's rambles as some strange proof, since there is already documentation from those in the legal field stating that being in NY does not invalidate a will. It happens all the time that the person is in another state/city.

We know the will was not signed in LA .. it didnt have to be signed in LA to be legal. Michael could sign it anywhere and it would still be legal. Klein is nuts.. now he is accusing the judge, the court, his own attorneys as being in conspiracy against him as well as branca Harvey levin of TMZ . Puleeze :doh: even if people don't believe in the validity of the will, why would anyone use Klein as a reliable source for anything ..

We know the will was not signed in LA .. it didnt have to be signed in LA to be legal. Michael could sign it anywhere and it would still be legal. Klein is nuts.. now he is accusing the judge, the court, his own attorneys as being in conspiracy against him as well as branca Harvey levin of TMZ . Puleeze :doh: even if people don't believe in the validity of the will, why would anyone use Klein as a reliable source for anything ..

Ha Ha now do you see why I love this thread.

It only proves that Klein went totally crazy by now. His ramblings are totally irrational and don't make any sense. Based on these writings I think he's certfiable. I really do. And whatever problems he has with his ex-employees I wish they'd just leave Michael's name out of their little personal games against each other. It was enough when they sold their ridiculous fake gay lover story to tabloids. And they did this together - of course, Klien tries to distance himself from it now, but he was in it with Pfeiffer and Co and they made it up together and Klein was there to support Pfeiffer in it. So he's the last person to bring up people's past behavior to try to discredit them (not that I find Levin credible). BTW, it's funny how in the weeks and months after Michael's death Klein was at TMZ every week to sell stories and now he bashes Levin. He did not know Levin's track record then and now he does? LOL.

I stopped reading at Klein.

I understand everyone has different opinions but Klein is not a credible source. Especially not anymore since he started to blame everyone including his court appointed bankruptcy officer.

So funny, now that Klien is used to support this thread, might the next source for this thread be Randy?

Victory you are so right, & Klien forgot to mention that the money his Lover/employee stole from him was money he stole from Michael by overcharging him. I must admit though, that I think Klien was defrauded by his employee/lover, but he needs to seek legal action in a more traditional manner & get some help.

I believe the Will is fake (as other things :no: ) but Klein helped to destroy MJ life. :angry:

But that´s only my opinion.

Last edited:
:cheeky:More info on the previous wills from Klein:
Screen-Shot-2013-03-09-at-4.14.16-PM.png
the 2nd Will of Michael Jackson that supersedes #1. Posted on March 9, 2013 by AWKMD the whole world has got to know Early in his career a man man named Al Malnik bought and sold the rights to the movie-machine, &#8220;Scopitone.&#8221; A Scopitone is a type of jukebox featuring a 16 mm film component. Scopitone films were a forerunner of music videos and the ItalianCinebox/Colorama and Color-Sonics were competing but lesser-known technologies of the time.Based on Soundies technology developed during WWII, color 16 mm film clips with a magnetic soundtrack were designed to be shown in a specially designed jukebox.The $2 million profit from this business deal made Malnik a young millionaire and introduced him to the entertainment world. From this venture, Malnik developed long-lasting business and personal relationships with several &#8220;Rat Pack&#8221; celebrities including Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Malnik and his friend, the late Jay Weiss, purchased and remodeled The Forge restaurant in Miami Beach in 1968. Michael Jackson loved the the Scopitone. In January/February 2003 Michael drew up another will in Florida. In this document the executors were Al Malnik, ( a bit shady to many) as his new advisor and John McClaine a long time business associate and friend. In addition a new lawyer of Michaels named David LaGrand, and Michaels new accountant Allan Whitman were named the head of Michael Jackson&#8217;s foundation. The foundation was suppose to have kept the Ranch running for his children to live in and kept the ranch perserved In Its current state forever. Al Malnik was to become the guardian of blanket and Michael became the guardian of one of Al Malniks young children. The remaining two children would be raised by Michael&#8217;s close personal/family friends in New Jersey who he stayed with after 9/11. Marc Schaffel who worked with Michael and was one of Michaels closest confidents at that time told me he has supporting documents on this second Will which Michael told me about. This is not Michael&#8217;s final will.

Karin Williamson and Laura Matook like this. Arnold W. Klein: According to Vanity Fare MJJ&#8217;s nose came off and he haf a hate list. they said Michael Jackson visited Switzerland in 2000 to arrange for a curse to kill Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, and 23 other bigwigs on his Hollywood hate list. This is absolutely not true. Michael adored Steven and David. Arnold W. Klein i speak the truth. my website is www. drarnoldklein.com
23 hours ago

&#8226; Like Arnold W. Klein just google Al Malnick and Michael Jackson or Wishna and Michael jackson&#8230;or believe the thieves..The truth has been in front of your nose all the time. Do some research. TMZ is trash and your minds have become so engulfed in these lies because all you do is rely on TV. I was Michael&#8217;s closest friend for 26 years. Use n your heads and do a bit of research.Justice will only prevail if you check what i have written. Linda Robin I believe everything that dr Arnold Klein writes.17 hours ago

&#8226; Like Linda Robin AWK is as honest as the day is long17 hours ago &#8226; Like Linda Robin I worry about AWK s well being. I pray that he will be okay and that the stress assoc with all of this will not affect his health. AWK is the best friend anyone v17 hours ago

&#8226; Like &#8226; 1 person Linda Robin Could ever ask for. He is honest and caring and very smart.17 hours ago &#8226; Like Milena Georgieva Dr. Klein, I do use my head and I do my researches! I came here to hear what you have to say, exactly because Michael was your friend 26 years! The truth might be in front of our noses, but also there&#8217;s huge amount of information out there and believe me there are people who knows how to make you think or believe in the untruth, especially if you are far far away! I do not try to hurt you by any means!14 hours ago

&#8226; Like Mitch Deighan One thing I&#8217;ve observed over the years is that when an individual claims that &#8220;everyone&#8221; feels a certain way, do not follow them, they are lying. And I am specifically referring here to &#8220;Mike Edwards&#8221;.14 hours ago

&#8226; Like Mitch Deighan ?@Mike Edwards: you provide dramatic opinion on behalf of people you couldn&#8217;t possibly have personally consulted with reference to their personal opinions and you feel the urge to speak for them, and you have chosen to remain basically anonymous on Facebook, with no picture or information whatsoever posted. &#8220;Everyone&#8221; is really &#8220;80 percent&#8221;. I would say that you are nuts.13 hours ago &#8226; Like Karin Williamson Dr Klein, I believe you but what can we do to help? Why hasn&#8217;t anybody come forward with this evidence earlier? Michael&#8217;s admirers have fought hard and long and we continue to work for justice for Michael. The probate judge upheld Branca&#8217;s will and this gives him total power. Just wait the time is coming.

Last edited:
^^ Oh too funny. Thanks Jrsfan.

If you find any more of his ramblings please post it.

Last edited:
jrsfan;3788488 said:
:cheeky:More info on the previous wills from Klein:
Screen-Shot-2013-03-09-at-4.14.16-PM.png
the 2nd Will of Michael Jackson that supersedes #1. Posted on March 9, 2013 by AWKMD the whole world has got to know Early in his career a man man named Al Malnik bought and sold the rights to the movie-machine, &#8220;Scopitone.&#8221; A Scopitone is a type of jukebox featuring a 16 mm film component. Scopitone films were a forerunner of music videos and the ItalianCinebox/Colorama and Color-Sonics were competing but lesser-known technologies of the time.Based on Soundies technology developed during WWII, color 16 mm film clips with a magnetic soundtrack were designed to be shown in a specially designed jukebox.The $2 million profit from this business deal made Malnik a young millionaire and introduced him to the entertainment world. From this venture, Malnik developed long-lasting business and personal relationships with several &#8220;Rat Pack&#8221; celebrities including Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Malnik and his friend, the late Jay Weiss, purchased and remodeled The Forge restaurant in Miami Beach in 1968. Michael Jackson loved the the Scopitone. In January/February 2003 Michael drew up another will in Florida. In this document the executors were Al Malnik, ( a bit shady to many) as his new advisor and John McClaine a long time business associate and friend. In addition a new lawyer of Michaels named David LaGrand, and Michaels new accountant Allan Whitman were named the head of Michael Jackson&#8217;s foundation. The foundation was suppose to have kept the Ranch running for his children to live in and kept the ranch perserved In Its current state forever. Al Malnik was to become the guardian of blanket and Michael became the guardian of one of Al Malniks young children. The remaining two children would be raised by Michael&#8217;s close personal/family friends in New Jersey who he stayed with after 9/11. Marc Schaffel who worked with Michael and was one of Michaels closest confidents at that time told me he has supporting documents on this second Will which Michael told me about. This is not Michael&#8217;s final will. Karin Williamson and Laura Matook like this. Arnold W. Klein: According to Vanity Fare MJJ&#8217;s nose came off and he haf a hate list. they said Michael Jackson visited Switzerland in 2000 to arrange for a curse to kill Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, and 23 other bigwigs on his Hollywood hate list. This is absolutely not true. Michael adored Steven and David. Arnold W. Klein i speak the truth. my website is www. drarnoldklein.com23 hours ago &#8226; Like Arnold W. Klein just google Al Malnick and Michael Jackson or Wishna and Michael jackson&#8230;or believe the thieves..The truth has been in front of your nose all the time. Do some research. TMZ is trash and your minds have become so engulfed in these lies because all you do is rely on TV. I was Michael&#8217;s closest friend for 26 years. Use n your heads and do a bit of research.Justice will only prevail if you check what i have written. Linda Robin I believe everything that dr Arnold Klein writes.17 hours ago &#8226; Like Linda Robin AWK is as honest as the day is long17 hours ago &#8226; Like Linda Robin I worry about AWK s well being. I pray that he will be okay and that the stress assoc with all of this will not affect his health. AWK is the best friend anyone v17 hours ago &#8226; Like &#8226; 1 person Linda Robin Could ever ask for. He is honest and caring and very smart.17 hours ago &#8226; Like Milena Georgieva Dr. Klein, I do use my head and I do my researches! I came here to hear what you have to say, exactly because Michael was your friend 26 years! The truth might be in front of our noses, but also there&#8217;s huge amount of information out there and believe me there are people who knows how to make you think or believe in the untruth, especially if you are far far away! I do not try to hurt you by any means!14 hours ago &#8226; Like Mitch Deighan One thing I&#8217;ve observed over the years is that when an individual claims that &#8220;everyone&#8221; feels a certain way, do not follow them, they are lying. And I am specifically referring here to &#8220;Mike Edwards&#8221;.14 hours ago &#8226; Like Mitch Deighan ?@Mike Edwards: you provide dramatic opinion on behalf of people you couldn&#8217;t possibly have personally consulted with reference to their personal opinions and you feel the urge to speak for them, and you have chosen to remain basically anonymous on Facebook, with no picture or information whatsoever posted. &#8220;Everyone&#8221; is really &#8220;80 percent&#8221;. I would say that you are nuts.13 hours ago &#8226; Like Karin Williamson Dr Klein, I believe you but what can we do to help? Why hasn&#8217;t anybody come forward with this evidence earlier? Michael&#8217;s admirers have fought hard and long and we continue to work for justice for Michael. The probate judge upheld Branca&#8217;s will and this gives him total power. Just wait the time is coming.

Come on really? MJ wasn't gonna give his kids to the Cascio's, please! We all already know he didn't do any Voodoo like crap to no one and yea we know he had a nose (seriously did some fans need help to figure that out? lol) The Al Manik stuff sounds ridiculous by the way. Klein was MJs doc true, but a friend? Pff Hardly! What friend sells u out like Klein has done since MJ passed? Have some fans forgotten that he participated in the lie that MJ was gay on that show Extra! With that guy who work for him named Jason, a guy that most likely was Kleins own lover. Then later Klein admitted he lied about the whole MJ thing with Jason. He also went on TMZ talking all kinds of crazy stuff, again sellin MJ out trying to make himself look like the good doc. Yet, now he trashes TMZ when it's suits him. Even though TMZ is sh*t too. So fans given this man any credit or attention is just damn SAD!:doh:

Al Malnik was to become the guardian of blanket and Michael became the guardian of one of Al Malniks young children. The remaining two children would be raised by Michael&#8217;s close personal/family friends in New Jersey who he stayed with after 9/11.

Do I understand this right, according to Klein if something was to happen to MJ, Blanket was going with Al M, and remaining(his word) kids would be raised by Cascios?
That doesn't sound like MJ:D

Marc Schaffel who worked with Michael and was one of Michaels closest confidents at that time told me he has supporting documents on this second Will which Michael told me about.
Yeah, that Michael has a later will in which he named Al Malik as his executor is Schaffel's tale. He told this in Randall Sullivan's book as well. Not surprisingly though he never managed to produce these alleged "supporting documents". Nor did Al Malik ever managed to produce the alleged 2003 will. In Sullivan's book Schaffel gave some crap excuse for it, something along the lines that Al Malik doesn't show the will, because he's too old and doesn't want to be the executor. Yeah, right. And so he just hides it? As a lawyer he certainly knows that's not the way to go about it. He is obliged to show the will if he has the latest version and he cannot be forced to be an executor, he can decline. Clearly these people have nothing but their big mouth. And let's not forget all the lies these people - both Klein and Schaffel - told about Michael both in life and death and how they leeched him off and continue to do so (Schaffel told many things to Sullivan which are demonstarbly lies or the lies he told during their lawsuit in 2006 - among others suggesting that Michael was a pedophile. Klein with the fake gay lover story and other fake stories he sold to TMZ). So I can't understand why some fans are willing to give these proven liars and vultures credit over the will. I also can't understand how any fan would be more happy with any of these guys being near Michael's will and legacy and Estate than Branca and McClain? I say to them: if you have a 2003 will then put up - otherwise shut up already! Branca did not run around in the media or Twiitter and Facebook telling everyone how he has a will, he just won't show it for whatever crap reason. He just filed it to the court, as it should be if you really have a will. And yeah, like Bubs pointed out: as if Michael would want his children to be seperated from one another... And if any of this crap is true, why none of those people produces the documents for it? Al Malnik or Schaffel or Alan Whitman or LeGrande or John McClain?

Last edited:
As a lawyer he certainly knows that's not the way to go about it. He is obliged to show the will if he has the latest version and he cannot be forced to be an executor, he can decline.

just like Barry Siegel declined to be MJ's 3rd executor.

Here is what's in Sullivan's book about it - based on Schaffel and Al Malnik's tale:
What made the whole situation even more confusing was that Michael Jackson had signed at least one other will and trust agreement subsequent to July 2002—in Florida during 2003. Those documents named Al Malnik as the executor of Michael’s estate, and as guardian to Michael’s youngest child, Blanket. Marc Schaffel was one of the two official witnesses to Michael’s signature, at Malnik’s home in Ocean Ridge. He recalled that this trust agreement was much longer and more elaborate than the one submitted by Branca to Judge Beckloff, Schaffel said. Malnik had in fact acknowledged the existence of such a will in a brief interview with the Palm Beach Post’s “ Page 2” columnist Jose Lambiet on the day after Jackson’s death, adding that he also had agreed to be the guardian of MJ’s youngest child Blanket. “ There could always be a superseding document he signed since then,” Malnik told Lambiet. “ I haven’t heard anything yet, but it’s probably too early.” After that, though, Malnik had gone silent, refusing to talk to the reporters who called to ask about it. And no 2003 will had surfaced. There had been just two copies of that will and trust agreement, as Schaffel remembered it, one for Malnik’s files and one for Michael’s. If anyone had discovered a copy of the Malnik will in Michael Jackson’s files after his death, though, they weren’t saying. Malnik himself refused to speak on the record but told Schaffel that he wasn’t interested in producing his copy of the will Michael had signed in 2003. “ Al is an eighty-year-old billionaire who doesn’t want to be bothered with all this,” Schaffel explained. “ He certainly doesn’t need the money, and his feelings were hurt when Michael turned on him back in 2003, after the Muslims came in. Plus, he told me he’d probably have hired Branca to run the estate anyway, because he knows more than anybody else about it.”
So Al Malnik cannot be bothered about it because he's old and Michael hurt his sensitive feelings, but he cared enough to call the media and announce this alleged will just one day after Michael's death. (Also he cared enough to sell private photos of Michael and his kids to tabloid media...) Then when Branca produced the real will he went strangely silent. LOL.

Like Michael would separate his children.. and he cut off the friendship with Malnik. Did he ever take it up again? I remember all the hoopla with the leaked pictures from his wife. Who said she sent them to Grace the nanny and Grace in her turn said her facebook account were hacked and the pictures were stolen.

Back