Will.I.Am confirmed in that recent interview in Los Angeles that he is also working on NEW material!

THIS IS Not a good news. ... I dont like Hip pop music and I dont like Michael will do collaborators with hip pop's guys anymore...
I want Michael jackson again without collaborators!

So its bad news his working on new stuff? :huh:

So its bad news his working on new stuff? :huh:

No is bad that he 's working with willian & company.. dont change my words... I said Is bad news that HE WORKS again with william.. I dont want he will do other duets or hip pop music anymore...
Michael needs to return Michael Jackson with his own style... not because america is crazy for hip pop, now he needs to do hip pop or hip pop collaborators... is enough akon & company... I read some fans said "William is my man"!

Are crazy??? MICHAEL IS THE MAN.. NOT WILLIAM.. .I think that america now is happy only if Michael collaborate with william and akon.. I bet if Michael would not do collaborations with all thise guys, americans would treat Michael like the ex 'king of pop'... this is not right.. you prefer akon and william to Michael.. that's the truth...

Im happy when Michael writes his songs alone... you are happy when he sings with akon e company.. that's the difference....

Last edited:
you prefer akon and william to Michael.. that's the truth...

Oh yes. I really Do :rolleyes:

At least give them a chance aye. I doubt Will.i.am well boss him about. MJ isnt daft you know. Hell always have that MJ sound going.

Oh yes. I really Do :rolleyes:

At least give them a chance aye. I doubt Will.i.am well boss him about. MJ isnt daft you know. Hell always have that MJ sound going.

I have no doubt... that you all likes akon and will, but who likes Michael's music , dont want any collaborators.. they only impede Michael to write his songs alone.. the best songs are those Michael writes alone with his inspiration.... and there's no doubt about it...
For me who I love Michael's way to wrote his songs.. is not good so, when he duets or works with other guys, this is my point of view.. of course...

I know that many many loves so much william and akon.. but Michael is the best.. dont need nobody.

Wanna be startin something or beat it, etc, Im not satisfied at all... I will never listen wanna be startin something or beat it and other songs sings by other singers... I want Michael's voice... I would prefer more Michael in the 25th thriller instead of akon e company , and more unreleased songs ALL totally with Michael's voice and nobody else... they take away more minutes of Michael 's voice in his cd... akon and other take away more minutes to have the possibility to listen MICHAEL voice.. I dont want heard someone else 's voice in a cd with Michael !!!!

Last edited:
People are scared of the hip hop sound...well...

TOO BAD!

I say bring on the hip hop!

And if u guys know ANYTHING about MJ's music, u'd know that MJ doesn't make an album dominated by one style. And if u know ANYTHING about MJ's music u'd know that MJ calls the shots...he makes the final call about what goes on creatively. He is the executive producer here. So treat it as bad news all u want, but it's happening and it's gonna be awwwwweessome!

That's the joint, that's the jam!

So are u telling me, that Human Nature, a song NOT written by MJ is bad then? MJ has done PLENTY of GREAT songs, not written by him.

Of course he doesn't NEED anyone, but Mj WANTS to work with others...especially hot artists now cuz it keeps him CURRENT. Nothing's bad about that. MJ has always collaborated with others. So wait until u hear it before u judge.

Last edited:

TOO BAD!

And if u guys know ANYTHING about MJ's music, u'd know that MJ doesn't make an album dominated by one style. And if u know ANYTHING about MJ's music u'd know that MJ calls the shots...he makes the final call about what goes on creatively. He is the executive producer here. So treat it as bad news all u want, but it's happening and it's gonna be awwwwweessome!

So are u telling me, that Human Nature, a song NOT written by MJ is bad then? MJ has done PLENTY of GREAT songs, not written by him.

Of course he doesn't NEED anyone, but Mj WANTS to work with others...especially hot artists now cuz it keeps him CURRENT. Nothing's bad about that. MJ has always collaborated with others. So wait until u hear it before u judge.

Amen to that. Spot on. ;)

TOO BAD!

Good words... but ... still.... The best Michael's songs are those he writes himself for me..

So... if Michael dont collaborate he will not be 'current'? WHY? Good music is always the best... why he needs collaborate so? So if Michael would not collaborate with WillI am.. means that Michael , without collaborations is NOBODY now?? He needs william or he will be FINISHED??? o_O
I didnot know Michael is nobody without william or akon in america... but I know. .. america loves fashion, not the music.... is william is the fashion of the moment, then they will put this guy in to the stars... o_O

Human nature, in fact, is not one of my preferite MJ's songs...
Who is it, Heal the world , earth song, speechless, They dont care about us... is just an example.. these songs are all written and composed by Michael Jackson.. as you can see... he dont need collaborations...
He will lost something everytime he collaborate....

You can be happy if he works with william.. I will be happy if he will works on his songs alone.. I dont want hears nobody influence in his songs...

I love his way to wrote his songs by himself... is still the best...
I think..........................

Last edited:
He still can write the songs you know. Will.i.am will just help Produce it. No one said will has influence on the writing.

He still can write the songs you know. Will.i.am will just help Produce it. No one said will has influence on the writing.

Producers come up with the sounds and beats which can determine the song and album.

Producers come up with the sounds and beats which can determine the song and album.

See? So, Michael 's music will be influenced and will be different from the songs he writes alone.. so I prefer Michael write his songs alone.. how you can be so happy when someone else change Michael's own style and music like this?

Really, you need to be sincere... you will prefer songs written all alone by Michael himself, or songs written with Michael and William?
You are really totally satisfied when you listen a songs written by others instead of a beautiful melody all composed by Michael? Have you present when Michael ALONE wrote those sweet , wonderful, magical melody? How I could prefer songs written or co-written with william that do only music about nights on disco or about sex or about frivol stuff?
Really? I would never prefer this ...

Last edited:
Good words... but ... still.... The best Michael's songs are those he writes himself for me..

So... if Michael dont collaborate he will not be 'current'? WHY? Good music is always the best... why he needs collaborate so? So if Michael would not collaborate with WillI am.. means that Michael , without collaborations is NOBODY now?? He needs william or he will be FINISHED??? o_O

Whoaaaaaaa u jumped the gun. I never said any of that. Like i said mj doesnt NEED anyone, but MICHAEL wants to collaborate. Obviously he finds it beneficial. I think it's beneficial. he doesn't NEED anything but I mean, obviously MJ like working with others, seeing what things they can come up with TOGETHER. No he can probably sound updated on his own, but collabs are always good for reaching different audiences. And adding new sounds to his current one. MJ likes exploring. And thats a REALLY good thing.

I didnot know Michael is nobody without william or akon in america... but I know. .. america loves fashion, not the music.... is william is the fashion of the moment, then they will put this guy in to the stars... o_O

Reaaaaaaaaaally jumping the gun. MJ is FINE in the America without Akon or WIll. Both akon and will can tell you that lol

Human nature, in fact, is not one of my preferite MJ's songs...
Who is it, Heal the world , earth song, speechless, They dont care about us... is just an example.. these songs are all written and composed by Michael Jackson.. as you can see... he dont need collaborations...
He will lost something everytime he collaborate....

I guess that's in ur opinion. I think other people in the industry has talent. And the one who wrote For All Time and Human Nature is DEFINITELY talented. Man In The Mirror is one of his BEST songs. Remember The Time, another good one. It don't think MJ loses anything...you don't LOSE your talent by collaborating. You add something different. Maybe not everyone LIKES the differences but that's a matter of opinion. however i LOVE MJ's versatility and MJ wouldn't be versatile if he didn't EXPLORE different styles and talents.

You can be happy if he works with william.. I will be happy if he will works on his songs alone.. I dont want hears nobody influence in his songs..

well too bad i guess cuz he collaborates for EVERY SINGLE album he makes. lol

See? So, Michael 's music will be influenced and will be different from the songs he writes alone.. so I prefer Michael write his songs alone.. how you can be so happy when someone else change Michael's own style and music like this?

Collaborations mean that they bounce ideas off of each other. And if Michael LIKES it, he puts it in. Doesn't matter what a producer does, if MICHAEL DOES NOT LIKE IT, HE'S NOT GONNA PUT IT ON THE ALBUM. LOL And so essentially whatever someone does something, and it makes the album, MJ is just as involved as the person producing.

Really, you need to be sincere... you will prefer songs written all alone by Michael himself, or songs written with Michael and William?

Well I dunno since i haven't heard anything they've worked on. That's why i'm gonna WAIT until i hear it before i judge.

And honestly I like equally collabs and MJ's solo songs. One of my fav songs is MITM and RTT. Then again Who Is It is my jam as well. But Human Nature is REALLY high on my list as well.

You are really totally satisfied when you listen a songs written by others instead of a beautiful melody all composed by Michael?

Well if someone else wrote a beautiful melody, that's cool too. HUMAN NATURE! Come on! :lol:

How I could prefer songs written or co-written with william that do only music about nights on disco or about sex or about frivol stuff?
Really? I would never prefer this ...

Like MJ hasn't done that himself? Don't Stop Til U Get Enough? Billie Jean? Come on lol

well too bad i guess cuz he collaborates for EVERY SINGLE album he makes. lol

True. Although I think a lot of Michael's best songs are one's he's written himself, I don't see Michael collaborating with other people as a bad thing at all. Besides, we don't even know if any of the songs he's worked on with Akon, Ne-Yo or even Will.I.AM will make the new album. MJ is probably just trying to come up with a fresh new sound like he always does and as the saying goes "Two head's are better than one", at least that's sometimes the case so working with other people can definitely be a good thing.

Also, I think some people need to give Michael a little more credit. Anyone who know's about Michael as an artist will tell you that HE is the one calling all the shots. No one can force Michael to do anything (which has proven to be a bad thing at times in his life, but that's another story lol). Michael is basically a perfectionist when it comes to his music and he is the one in control. I don't know why so many MJ fans dislike hip-hop though. I bet if he was working with rock/pop singers on the new album, you would hear A LOT less complaints. Why doesn't Michael just make Dangerous part II ? I'm sure that would make a lot of people happy :rolleyes:.

I think what makes wonderful about songs written by others (example man in the mirror) is the fact that Michael's voice do the miracle... Man in the mirror sings by someone else prob would be totally different.. even fall again ( I heard the original version that is not singed by Michael) and is almost UGLY! LOL
Only Michael 's voice can do the 'miracle' to trasform songs in something more beautiful... but... still.. he can explore, he can try collaborations.. but still... the best songs are those he writes and compose by himself.. not only because it's him that wrote this and sings this, but because if you wants heards totally his music, you need to listen songs that are really totally written by him... (not by two different heads!) LOL

is like Chopin instead of writes his melodies alone, would writes music together to .... someone else! His music would be totally different... I want hears the artist with his own music... I'm ok if Michael would duet on just one or two songs for experiment.. but not more than 2 songs! I would prefer his new album with more stuff all by the now Mature music of Michael Jackson.. im so curious to listen his material... more than listen material from other guys.... but I know that kids wants this and Michael wants be more 'actual'... but is a shame..... because I think music today are not the same then once... Michael said that too.. in this moment there's no a real revolution in music and in ebony interview "ask to editors" harriette cole said about Michael:

" He also noted that many artists today are not reaching inside to create their own unique music. He thinks it's breakthrough time. That certainly could include a Michael Jackson breakthrough--or should I say another one! "

Still, human nature is nice songs, but I prefer Who is it that is totally written by Michael's heart... I feel better him in his songs...

to do another exaple,
for me is better a song not much good but written totally by Michael (in this way I can heard his heart in there)

than a songs that is number one, but not written by Michael.. what I likes is his melody.. dont matter if is a number one ,or is a number 10... I love his stuff.. I dont know how to explain... I love even his most ugle songs he wrotes (if there's any, LOL) Is difficut to explain.... I love his works no matter what... ^_^'

--------

Last edited:
Well Dangerous had a lot of hip hop/New Jack in it. so I wouldn't mind lol

and SOUL, there hasn't been a time where MJ hasn't asked a producer of some sort to collaborate on his album (minus History i think). And MJ has made his BEST work with some of these producers. And I don't think the songs like Human Nature or MITM were successful JUST because MJ sang it. They were REALLY good songs in their own right, and well written! Of course mJ's magic made the song even better...but MJ singing a CRAP song, will not make the song any less CRAP lol. Like MJ singing Trapped In The Closet by RKelly won't make the song MAGIC...it's still a CRAP song. :lol:

And there are really good song writers and producers out there. and NeYo GETS songwriting, like MJ said. And I don't believe that just cuz MJ said so, but his songs are REALLY good. And it's rare to hear a youngin write his own songs so well. And it has a MJish style...and the collab will be just PERFECT. Will I Am, his work with the BEP's made some really GOOD club bangers...I've loved the BEP (pre-fergie) LOL. Always had. And I think MJ's mind and Will's mind can make some really TIGHT dance tracks.

And it's not about 'kids' wanting it...but MJ is a POP artist...for the most part. He wants to sell a LOT. He knows that good music sells. But he also knows how to make himself marketable too. That's how he's gotten this far so...I don't expect anything different now.

And who knows what will make the album and what won't anyways?

Last edited:
Okay and I wouldn't mind if he made "Off The Wall" Part II lol but the point I was trying to make is that Michael is constantly trying to evolve and experiment with different types of music. He's always done that and he's incorporated rap into his music in the past, so I don't know why some fans act so shocked that he's working with rappers. Michael likes hip-hop! Some people need to just deal with it. We can complain all we want but at the end of the day Michael is gonna do what Michael wants to do.

Last edited:
Will.I.Am confirmed in that recent interview in Los Angeles that he is also working on NEW material for the MJ album!

Will.I.Am commented only the release of T25 three days after the GRAMMYS (Grammys? Guys, I believe something will happen):

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ddaAHti_c

Yes, something is going to hit this earth again and no-one will be able to deny that he is the king of pop :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes... I can understand what all you said here.. but still.. you are more happy to heard Michael's songs written by himself or not? ^^

If there's a song written by Michael and a song written by WillIam, what songs would you prefer? Michael or william?

To do a stupid exaple, if there's a mother and his son came at home with 2 draws, one totally draw by his son and the other draw (more wonderful and beautiful but) draw by another child, what she would prefer?

^_^' (what example, right?) lol
what immagination I have! LOL

Last edited:
Like i said. I'm equally happy as long as MJ's involved in it. Cuz he knows good music...if it's written by someone else or not. My favorite MJ songs are a mix of stuff written by him and stuff written for him. So I really don't have a preference. I'll be great if he wrote all of the songs by himself, but i'm not disappointed if he doesn't...nor do i see it as bad news. LOL

All of BAD was written by MJ apart from like 2 yea?

There were written by him but Quincey helped him PRODUCE them. So it could be exactly the same format with will.

Like i said. I'm equally happy as long as MJ's involved in it. Cuz he knows good music...if it's written by someone else or not. My favorite MJ songs are a mix of stuff written by him and stuff written for him. So I really don't have a preference. I'll be great if he wrote all of the songs by himself, but i'm not disappointed if he doesn't...nor do i see it as bad news. LOL

But.. a little little...:rolleyes: dont think that what writes only Michael Jackson alone is more intimal and more personal? and more special?... :)
For me, I think that a song totally written by Michael have something more than a song written with 2 heads... but I think is because I m so much in love of Michael's and in his compositions........ and I always have a major preference towards songs totally written by his own mind....

Well.. I hope that he collaborate just in few songs and the rest all by himself.. at least.... like he did in BAd or Dangerous or History (the most of the songs are all written and composed by him!)
So well be all happy!

Last edited:
well of course it's more personal and special...but i like listening to less personal works of his too. LOL I like his variety of styles and that is captured in his collabs as well

Bad and Dangerous was collaborated for 80 % of the albums lol. Bad with Quincy and Dangerous with Teddy LOL

Last edited:
remember, collaberations are collaberations. people working together. doing concepts, ideas, beats, lyrics, braistorming. michael does not have to use any of these collaberations. not even freddy mercury could convince MJ to put one of their recorded duets on thriller. and look, thriller is the biggest selling ever. mike makes good choices when it comes to music. TRUST the guy.

T-25 is far from "God-awful." WBSS is already blowin' up in the US without any promotion. If there's something for it at the Grammy's and/or Superbowl expect him to break the top 10.

god awful? NO! I disagree. WBSS, as horrible Akon is as a singer...is very HOT. I've really started to love it recently. Its well produced, i think. And tons better than most of the mixes on BOTDF :lol: But that's of course, because MJ was involved directly.

well of course it's more personal and special...but i like listening to less personal works of his too. LOL I like his variety of styles and that is captured in his collabs as well

Bad and Dangerous was collaborated for 80 % of the albums lol. Bad with Quincy and Dangerous with Teddy LOL

80%??Where? What? I dont think so! :eek: in Bad for example almost all songs are written and composed By Michael Jackson...at least 8 songs... I believe... where are all this 80% collaborations? O_O LOL Anyway.. once there was not hip pop.. what I dont like of guys collaborate with Michael are hip pop's singers.. I dont like hip pop because It dont have so much melody(also Mike said that) that's why everytime I heard the word'hip pop' I almost be sad... I dont like hip pop at all.. dont say nothing to me... try to image Earth song in hip pop version.. hip pop is frivol music .. is just for dancing in a disco.. is music for fun and nothing more... that's why I dont like hip pop ( sorry guys ).... Im too much fan of big melody... I dont know but really hip pop is just for doing aerobica, or do exercise or dancing.. is a beat.. is a rithm.. is nice... but is boring because repeat always the same notes.. and there's nothing much to sing.. is really annoying... I prefer listen more songs with melody that I can sing and hum and really heard the orchestral and music... really this hip pop... I can't believe how people likes this music when there's no much to listen... O_O
The singer start to rap.. and talks talks talks,, and 2 verse repeat till the end... always the same..and the songs seems all the same!
Sorry guys,,, but I prefer listen Final fantasy soundtracks in comparison.... ^^ :D

Last edited:
Back