Will.I.Am confirmed in that recent interview in Los Angeles that he is also working on NEW material!

MAN, I really want his album to come out so bad.. AT LEAST, start promoting it..

let me just go off topic a little and forget if will got skills or if he should be working with michael or not or what he got to say about the new album for just a minute. Lets first address his tacky wardobe! :unsure: The man cannot dress. Will seriously NEEDS a stylist or something cuz he cannot and I repeat CANNOT dress. Every time I see him, he look like a straight up fool.

i want the new tunes :(

Don't we all!

let me just go off topic a little and forget if will got skills or if he should be working with michael or not or what he got to say about the new album for just a minute. Lets first address his tacky wardobe! :unsure: The man cannot dress. Will seriously NEEDS a stylist or something cuz he cannot and I repeat CANNOT dress. Every time I see him, he look like a straight up fool.

:lmao: That was hilarious. I never thought about it all that much. :lol: Now that you mention it.... :huh:

the album drops three days after the grammys!!!! are they talkin thriller 25 or a new album. im confused?

the album drops three days after the grammys!!!! are they talkin thriller 25 or a new album. im confused?

yes. will basically ignored all questions regarding the new album and only addressed what is important right now: thriller 25.

I have to admit ive been annoyed/disturbed with the fact Mj is workin with will-i-am and akon and kanye...urgh. why oh why mj..
esp. after i heard that williams song "baby where u get ur slutty-ness. baby where u get ur slutty-ness. i got it from my mama. i got it from my"
a
nd akon is just annoying and dull to me.
:ermm:
anyway, im looking forward to what's coming...i hope its not like that.^lol.
or turn out like invincib...:ph34r:"

That's what I thought too.. but now I'm also looking forward.
& lol @ the comment about will's wardrobe.

Thanks for the vid :flowers:

Will.I.Am seems to be a cool guy. No wonder Michael likes to work with him. And one major thing that actully matters why I like Will.I.Am, not only that he can do good music IMO, but he doesn't go out there talking about Michael's things. Yeah he talks about Thriller 25, but just because he was producing the album too. :lol: @ the Beat It and Fergie thing.

I thought the song went "Where'd u get ur body from"...and it's equally stupid. LOL

But I mean, generally, when Will is not trying to go so much into the 'pop' route, he's made some GREAT songs with the BEPs and I think with MJ running the show, they'd do great 2gether.

He's funny :p I have been busy so I didn't see this until now but that is PHENOMENAL to hear even though he might not release it in a near future however I'll be waiting for it..... because noone can beat Mike's talent!

We already knew MJ was working with Will when MJ told us in the Access Hollywood interview from Ireland.

it is obviously michael dont want to give any informations yet about the new album.. he has thriller25 now to promote.. i beleive after the release of thriller sony will start giving details about the new album.. they are going to use thrillers publicity as a lead in to michales new album.

it is obviously michael dont want to give any informations yet about the new album.. he has thriller25 now to promote.. i beleive after the release of thriller sony will start giving details about the new album.. they are going to use thrillers publicity as a lead in to michales new album.

michael is not with sony... or so a canadian radio show music director told me... ill post the email he sent me.

I said:
Hi

Can you guys please begin playing The Girl Is Mine 2008 by Michael Jackson with will.i.am.
That is the official single in Canada by Sony BMG (not Wanna be startin something with Akon) and it is the track available on itunes in Canada.

Thank you.

Damien

They said:
michael is no longer with sony/bmg so it's not really official for him. the label wants us to play wanna be starting something so that's what we went with. record company probably changed their minds at last minute. on the friday we were told it was girl it's mine in the morn later that day they said hold off and monday wanna be startin would be released as first single. if the girl is good it will eventually get played.

Last edited:
If Michael is no longer with Sony BMG, then maybe Sony is also using the Thriller 25 thing as a means of persuasion to get him to consider coming back to the company. That what I always thought at least.

Last edited:
sorry to dispute what that radio person said.. but Michael and Sony are working TOGETHER for T25 and with other dealings..

I find that we fans know more than many of those radio folks.. they make many assumptions and don't research...

There is NO WAY Sony would be investing in all those websites & promo if Michael was NOT working with them in someway...

I recommend to take that info with a pinch of salt...

sorry to dispute what that radio person said.. but Michael and Sony are working TOGETHER for T25 and with other dealings..

I find that we fans know more than many of those radio folks.. they make many assumptions and don't research...

There is NO WAY Sony would be investing in all those websites & promo if Michael was NOT working with them in someway...

I recommend to take that info with a pinch of salt...

the reason im gonna go with the MJ not being with sony is that sony would have done T25 with or without him, and sure, they have redone websites and myspaces and all, and theyre themed 100% Thriller.. if u were a first time visitor u would not think MJ had ever done anything else. One hit wonder. I know its the anniversary and i 100% support that but MJ isnt doing any T25 promo himslef. no performances, no videos, no interviews... i think its pretty much a Sony thing.. which is a good idea becaus MJ is probably too busy with NEW music to worry about promoting something he did 25 years ago. Hes helped with the mixes, done a new verse on WBSS and thats probs the extent of it. And i think thats the right move.

Last edited:
the reason im gonna go with the MJ not being with sony is that sony would have done T25 with or without him, and sure, they have redone websites and myspaces and all, and theyre themed 100% Thriller.. if u were a first time visitor u would not think MJ had ever done anything else. One hit wonder. I know its the anniversary and i 100% support that but MJ isnt doing any T25 promo himslef. no performances, no videos, no interviews... i think its pretty much a Sony thing.. which is a good idea becaus MJ is probably too busy with NEW music to worry about promoting something he did 25 years ago. Hes helped with the mixes, done a new verse on WBSS and thats probs the extent of it. And i think thats the right move.
What about the photoshoots and interviews and the visit to Japan and WMA:eek:

What about the photoshoots and interviews and the visit to Japan and WMA:eek:

the WMA and visits to Japan were a year ago. They cant count as promo for something happening a year later.

The magazines tho, good point... altho he never spoke about the remixes or anything.

Last edited:
:puke:

well.. Michael has done T25 promos.. he is posed for Italian Vogue and Ebony..all in tribute to T25....thats his time and energy.. changing and posing...

also.. he spent his time and energy in the Studio with the T25 remixes.. also that personal note he wrote to the fans.. that said "he" has worked hard on this so he hopes we like it..and the remixes are of the songs.. HE WROTE.. from Thrillr..

Michael is very much behind T25 and I think many are missing the objective of this project...

MANY.. people in the public know Michael is NOT a one hit wonder..

but .. Thriller is a milestone.. it deserves to be celebrated the way they are doing it.. and itis the vehicle being used to make people remember THE ARTIST, Michael Jackson...and take over from .. the tabloid..Michael Jackson...

you need a strong piece of work to do that.. and with it selling 104mil... it just might accomplish that...

there is just too much evidence.. that points to Sony and Michael working together...

but all in all.. I am just happy that Michael is fighting back... and by that I mean.. he is not in some dark room wollowing in his sorrows...

he is about to comeback... be ready!

Last edited:
the reason im gonna go with the MJ not being with sony is that sony would have done T25 with or without him.

Not true because the new mixes were produced and mastered by MJ himself for T25 therefore he is working with SONY on T25. Simple as that really.

Will.I.Am confirmed in that recent interview in Los Angeles that he is also working on NEW material for the MJ album!

Will.I.Am commented only the release of T25 three days after the GRAMMYS (Grammys? Guys, I believe something will happen):

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ddaAHti_c

THIS IS Not a good news. ... I dont like Hip pop music and I dont like Michael will do collaborators with hip pop's guys anymore...
I want Michael jackson again without collaborators!

Back