Witness saw Murray running from MJ's house

furthermore check arnold klein's creditor claim file

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1027_klein_jackson_wm.pdf

he lists almost 5 pages of procedures that ranged from botox, fine line injection, eyelash growth, dermal filler designed to smooth away wrinkles and folds, acne treatment etc etc accompanied by the sedation injections.

Thanks Ivy. I have to say that I am not a Klein fan but the thing that does amaze me is the fact that Michael was 50 and he looked wonderful. Many may not have liked him but the work stands for itself to be honest. The fact that Michael chose to spend time with him outside of the office also speaks for him to me. This was Michaels choice and I respect that.

Yes, reading the list on the creditors claim certainly makes it clear that Michael wanted to look his absolute best for his upcoming concerts. I think he looked amazing.

mj's choice was also to allow the chandlers, the arvizos to spend time with him , THAT DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THEM .

Well, logic dictates for me in this case and I have read their fan testimonies.

How is it that these supposedly caring and intelligent women could not figure out what Michael was doing in Dr. Kleins office and why he came out looking sedated? Or smelled of alcohol? (the kind you use for sterilizing things)

The very thought that maybe he was having cosmetic procedures done and he received painkillers for these same procedures escaped them totally. They pointed fingers at this doctor.

Now, I'm not a Klein fan but reason tells me that when you are going to have work done on your face, one would hope somehow that maybe you would have been given some sort of sedation or pain killer for the procedure?

So, I am supposed to now have some sort of belief in these fans when they followed Michael all over town allowing him no privacy at all....not even to see his doctor? What am I supposed to take seriously here? Maybe I'm missing the bigger picture.

Yes, because Michael trusted them to INVITE them in with him at the doctor. Please see a lot of pictures and videos of fans INSIDE with Michael, while the public and paps wait OUTSIDE Klein's, shops, etc! Got it?

The Examiner is a tabloid, and the second link is from TMZ, also a tabloid. I think the truth is, nobody here really knows what he was doing in Klein's office, except for Klein? Maybe he will be called to testify? We don't really know if he will be?

Well the link could be from TMZ but the document is copy of the court filed creditor's claim. and Honestly when you look to it doesn't hide the procedures as well as it doesn't hide the other sedative injections that the follower fans were talking about. It makes their point (groggy, smell of alcohol) valid but also explains why (all those procedures). so why reject the complete picture?

Well, logic dictates for me in this case and I have read their fan testimonies.

How is it that these supposedly caring and intelligent women could not figure out what Michael was doing in Dr. Kleins office and why he came out looking sedated? Or smelled of alcohol? (the kind you use for sterilizing things)

The very thought that maybe he was having cosmetic procedures done and he received painkillers for these same procedures escaped them totally. They pointed fingers at this doctor.

Now, I'm not a Klein fan but reason tells me that when you are going to have work done on your face, one would hope somehow that maybe you would have been given some sort of sedation or pain killer for the procedure?

So, I am supposed to now have some sort of belief in these fans when they followed Michael all over town allowing him no privacy at all....not even to see his doctor? What am I supposed to take seriously here? Maybe I'm missing the bigger picture.

Either which way, Michael STILL let these people into his life, He still opened his home for them, he still sent them gifts, he still invited them to his rehearsals.

We don't know what happened at Klein's office, Maybe Michael went there to say Hi? Maybe Michael went to sleep there and woke up and left, VERY possible.

Hun, you don't have to belief in these fans, but the fact of the matter is Michael believed in them because if he didn't he wouldn't have had them around him completely.

Yes, because Michael trusted them to INVITE them in with him at the doctor. Please see a lot of pictures and videos of fans INSIDE with Michael, while the public and paps wait OUTSIDE Klein's, shops, etc! Got it?

I think they waited out there like a group of fans and had no idea what was going on in the office.

There are photos that show those fans INSIDE the building with Michael, and leaving with him. In some they are holding his hand, and they are obviously conversing with him. If he did not want this, the body-guards would not have allowed it. He was comfortable with those familiar faces, clearly. The photos are no doubt in the long-ago, now, pages here. Hard to believe that it's already been eight months. . .

There are photos that show those fans INSIDE the building with Michael, and leaving with him. In some they are holding his hand, and they are obviously conversing with him. If he did not want this, the body-guards would not have allowed it. He was comfortable with those familiar faces, clearly.

mj's choice was also to allow the chandlers, the arvizos to spend time with him , THAT DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THEM .

Ok. I understand. Thanks.

There are photos that show those fans INSIDE the building with Michael, and leaving with him. In some they are holding his hand, and they are obviously conversing with him. If he did not want this, the body-guards would not have allowed it. He was comfortable with those familiar faces, clearly. The photos are no doubt in the long-ago, now, pages here. Hard to believe that it's already been eight months. . .
Yes, but that does not mean that Michael invited fans to join with him in the building. They were there for that somehow managed to get inside the building to see and get close to Michael. That's it. Fans are smart and know how to get close to their idol.

And there is no way to be 100% sure about what happened inside the office of Klein. That is confidential between patient and doctor. And Michael mostly went with the children and say that he doped and groggy out there is a little strange to me. Michael would not do that being with their children, an attitude that is a little careless and I know he would not do that. And no doctor would allow his patient in this way would leave the office.

It's just my opinion.

I agree with all of u who saying Michael welcomed them. It's true!!
He would even call some of them on the phone "sometime" :wub:!!
I may not agree with everything they say or do, but I do believe they were welcomed in Michael's life and Michael loved and trusted them.

I believe he trusted these fans too. If he wanted company or someone to talk to, they were there for him. I also believed they comforted him when he felt lonely. If he wanted to sneak out and have a bit of privacy, he probably could depend on them to help him. They made his life easier, and they had his best interest in mind, IMO. I must admit that I wish I had been one of them who had the chance to be so near to him and talk with him.

That witness needs to come forward and talk about what they know or saw.

Thanks for posting. Keep us updated. :)

Okay here is the info about the radio show:
It will air this saturday at 3.30 LA, California time

PLEASE TUNE INTO KYTM to listen to the broadcast this saturday
http://www.ktym.com

I believe he trusted these fans too. If he wanted company or someone to talk to, they were there for him. I also believed they comforted him when he felt lonely. If he wanted to sneak out and have a bit of privacy, he probably could depend on them to help him. They made his life easier, and they had his best interest in mind, IMO. I must admit that I wish I had been one of them who had the chance to be so near to him and talk with him.

This post is so comforting...love from fans to Michael

Yep i listend again, and the fan called back...the host of the show didn't talk to her about the witness she mentiond in the first convo.... The deal was that he would ask her some questions about it but he didn't instead he cut her short again...and talked a long long time there to brian oxman. The host did mention to oxman about a tip they got that somebody saw Murray running and oxmans answer was well he was in the hospital i saw him there..i looked him in the eye went over introdoced myself and shook his hand..murray said nothing and the handshake was the worst he ever got.

The fan is really upset about what happend, and people are still trying to find this witness. Cause we all really want this witness to step forward and want to know if she shared her information with the police.

Seems odd! I mean, aside from Murray being at the hospital, "he was seen running from the house."

Running from the house TO WHERE? A waiting car?

Still odd, didn't Murray have a car at that location on that day (which I believe turned out to be his sister's car). Why would he be "running" from the house, when he could have just driven off of the property.

Sounds to me like some Johnny Come Lately is just trying to insinuate themselves into this story, by any means necessary. Just my opinion.

Back