Witness saw Murray running from MJ's house

thought this was something good at first. when i read the title. bit more info other than he ran from the house would be slightly helpful.and considering the person hasnt gone to the police well its makes it irrelevent. and depending on the times etc its prob irrelevent anyway
this fan wanted to give more info about it but she got cut short...she will be on next saturday again...

I wouldn\'t be surprised if he really ran outta the house but since this is coming from a fan and with all due respect a part of MJ's fans are kinda gaga, I don't buy it. No court of law would buy these claims anyway.

If she really did see Murray run out of the house, then other people would have seen it to as there were several fans outside of the house that day.

That dude sounded a lot like MJ lol those impersonators crack me up! But it's cool! And I don't know about what that lady was saying, hearsay in court isn't allowed! Unless u get a conspiracy charge...right?

Last edited:
Hello,

If she really did see Murray run out of the house, then other people would have seen it to as there were several fans outside of the house that day.

Do you know if the fans were there all morning?

this fan wanted to give more info about it but she got cut short...she will be on next saturday again...

If the person who told the fan these things knows more things they need to go to the police. I'd like to know when as well.

Thanks for pointing that out.

So there was only one exit to the house correct? If the cops had the CCTV tapes, it would help. :sigh:

Karen Faye's possy and TINI activists are NOT trustworthy. Most of the fans stalking Michael thruout his final weeks./months are the once who are screaming THIS IS NOT IT , now, yet his supposed ''condition'' didn't prevent them from further annoying and disturbing the man. No court of law would take those people serious.

If the person who told the fan these things knows more things they need to go to the police. I'd like to know when as well.

Thanks for pointing that out.

So there was only one exit to the house correct? If the cops had the CCTV tapes, it would help. :sigh:

I agree that person should go to the police but at this point we don't know if she did or didn't do that.

I always thought there are two exits (please correct me if i'm wrong)...

If there was a witness that saw him running from the house they must have gone to the police by now. We just have so many different stories and versions about what Murray was doing when he should have been watching MJ. Its hard not to get upset and angry about this all :(

Karen Faye's possy and TINI activists are NOT trustworthy. Most of the fans stalking Michael thruout his final weeks./months are the once who are screaming THIS IS NOT IT , now, yet his supposed ''condition'' didn't prevent them from further annoying and disturbing the man. No court of law would take those people serious.

We'll see. You and others on this board are so trying to sway people against credible people who really know things directly from Michael and want to seek justice. If they stalked him, would he invite them inside the studio to tell them things like he's not happy with the 50 shows, that he can't eat, etc? Don't think so. Those fans loved Michael and he trusted them. Period. But that's not the point here, as I think that "witness" who saw Murray run was not one of the fans. No fans were there at the house, they were probably all at the hospital at that time, no?

Best post ever!! Totally true.

That is probably true, that no court of law would take them seriously. You are quite right about that.

They were very afraid that Michael would die, and they tried to tell people that. They told Karen Faye that, and she told them to be quiet, and to say nothing. And then our beloved Michael died. . . . He is GONE.

TINI pleaded for Michael's well being. They were concerned fans who wanted the best for Michael. Of course no court of law would Take Them seriously, and why would they when even some of Michael Jackson's fans don't take them seriously either?

TINI pleaded for Michael's well being. They were concerned fans who wanted the best for Michael. Of course no court of law would Take Them seriously, and why would they when even some of Michael Jackson's fans don't take them seriously either?

Whatever else anybody may think, the follower fans were concerned for Michael's life. The took a lot of abuse for it, but they kept on. They were afraid that he would die. Then he DIED. No person, nobody, and no one, can possibly refute that.

No fans were there at the house, they were probably all at the hospital at that time, no?

Unless that woman, whoever she is, means to have seen Murray run out

of the house earlier that day. After all, MJ wasn't taken to the hospital

in the morning but the afternoon. So, who knows....

Well, logic dictates for me in this case and I have read their fan testimonies.

How is it that these supposedly caring and intelligent women could not figure out what Michael was doing in Dr. Kleins office and why he came out looking sedated? Or smelled of alcohol? (the kind you use for sterilizing things)

The very thought that maybe he was having cosmetic procedures done and he received painkillers for these same procedures escaped them totally. They pointed fingers at this doctor.

Now, I'm not a Klein fan but reason tells me that when you are going to have work done on your face, one would hope somehow that maybe you would have been given some sort of sedation or pain killer for the procedure?

So, I am supposed to now have some sort of belief in these fans when they followed Michael all over town allowing him no privacy at all....not even to see his doctor? What am I supposed to take seriously here? Maybe I'm missing the bigger picture.

Whatever else anybody may think, the follower fans were concerned for Michael's life. The took a lot of abuse for it, but they kept on. They were afraid that he would die. Then he DIED. No person, nobody, and no one, can possibly refute that.

I know, I'm gonna leave this thread now because I can see this turning into a ugly fight. Michael trusted these fans and gave them gifts and let these people into his home with his children being present, and being a mother myself, I won't trust just anybody around my children that I didn't find fit or genuine and obviously he had faith and these people or else he won't have let them in his home, MORE THEN ONCE I might add.

Feel sorry for them because they had to go through some of the scrutiny that Michael had to go through the last years of his life. Let me be gone.

**POOF OUTTA THIS THREAD!**

Now, I'm not a Klein fan but reason tells me that when you are going to have work done on your face, one would hope somehow that maybe you would have been given some sort of sedation or pain killer for the procedure?.

Michael never said what he was doing in that office. If you have proof that he was having some sort of "work done on his face," please post the link? Thanks, in advance, for the information.

Michael never said what he was doing in that office. If you have proof that he was having some sort of "work done on his face," please post the link? Thanks, in advance, for the information.

Somehow I think Michael might have wanted his privacy there but thats just my opinion.

You did ask for factual evidence, so here is a 90 minute interview with Arnold Klein discussing surgical procedures and stating he did give Michael Demerol for them.

http://www.examiner.com/x-264-Celeb...s-big-secrets-in-shocking-TMZ-interview-video

I thought you had seen this already but perhaps not.

furthermore check arnold klein's creditor claim file

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1027_klein_jackson_wm.pdf

he lists almost 5 pages of procedures that ranged from botox, fine line injection, eyelash growth, dermal filler designed to smooth away wrinkles and folds, acne treatment etc etc accompanied by the sedation injections.

Somehow I think Michael might have wanted his privacy there but thats just my opinion.

Ofcourse he wants privacy, but those fans are not stalking him. Michael trusted them and treated them like friends, send pizza for them when they attend the rehearsals, confess his feelings to them and so on. They know each other for quite some time already and some we also there for him during his 2005 trial.

The Examiner is a tabloid, and the second link is from TMZ, also a tabloid. I think the truth is, nobody here really knows what he was doing in Klein's office, except for Klein? Maybe he will be called to testify? We don't really know if he will be?

The Examiner is a tabloid, and the second link is from TMZ, also a tabloid. I think the truth is, nobody here really knows what he was doing in Klein's office, except for Klein? Maybe he will be called to testify? We don't really know if he will be?

Oh yeah, I forgot, how could we trust Klein anyway?!! hahaha!! Did I forgot the interview he gave saying horrible things about MJ and his family. LIke MJ pee in a cup. haha....wait, that was actually done for urine test for his medical examination right?

You are welcome to ignore the facts. Thats certainly your choice. I believe the fans reading the board here can figure things out for themselves. They seem pretty intelligent.

Well, logic dictates for me in this case and I have read their fan testimonies.

How is it that these supposedly caring and intelligent women could not figure out what Michael was doing in Dr. Kleins office and why he came out looking sedated? Or smelled of alcohol? (the kind you use for sterilizing things)

The very thought that maybe he was having cosmetic procedures done and he received painkillers for these same procedures escaped them totally. They pointed fingers at this doctor.

Now, I'm not a Klein fan but reason tells me that when you are going to have work done on your face, one would hope somehow that maybe you would have been given some sort of sedation or pain killer for the procedure?

So, I am supposed to now have some sort of belief in these fans when they followed Michael all over town allowing him no privacy at all....not even to see his doctor? What am I supposed to take seriously here? Maybe I'm missing the bigger picture.
I rarely agree with what you say, but on this I do.

Back