Worst MJ song you EVER heard.

I loved Commando but wasn't that Schwarzenegger on a shooting spree to save his own daughter
yes but he also epically chooses the woman (whom he basically abducted during the course of his adventure lol) at the very end over his boss asking him to come back. This scene is just brilliant imo

work that body and can't get out of the rain.Can't get anything out of it

Itā€™s hard to admit, but there is a handful of MJ songs that are simply unlistenable for me:
1. ā€œD.S.ā€
2. ā€œHistoryā€
3. ā€œ2000 Wattsā€
4. ā€œPrivacyā€
5. ā€œThreatenedā€
Runners up: ā€œShe Drives Me Wildā€, ā€œKeep the Faithā€.
Itā€™s okay not to like all of Michaelā€™s songs! They canā€™t all be winners.
I skip She Drives Me Wild every time. I hate the horn honk at the beginning and simply cannot skip it fast enough!

yes but he also epically chooses the woman (whom he basically abducted during the course of his adventure lol) at the very end over his boss asking him to come back. This scene is just brilliant imo
Haha wow you're right, I totally can't remember that ending (too busy counting casualties I guess)
Time to watch it again!

Beautiful girl & I wanna say in the back but it was never finished. I don't think either oh & that damn shout. I hate that song!

If you don't love me , cry , privacy, 2bad , got the hots , what a lovely way to go, monkey business. The lost children

I wonder if all the people saying Privacy are saying it because they just can't relate to the lyrical content? ie they don't understand where he's coming from, or else they just don't have the conviction/don't want to stop reading tabloids.
Is bad at a musical level, the instrumentation, the singing, the whole production is bad and sounds bad.

You know, I vibe with it, but this McCartney song is weak af
ā€œThe Girl is Mineā€ with Paul McCartney is objectively pretty cheesy. But Iā€™ve always liked it because it has a nostalgia factor for me. My brother used to sing the McCartney part and Iā€™d sing the MJ part. Lol, itā€™s a good memory.

There's also

The production on this isn't so bad, in fact I'd say it's better than some of the remixes on T25. But what ruins it completely is how overdone the autotuning is and the unnecessary rap parts (remember how every pop song in the 2000's-early 2010's just had to be accompanied with a rap part lmao). It all makes it very cringey to listen. The Janet/MJ part is sweet at least and that's probably the only highlight of this embarrassment.

The production on this isn't so bad, in fact I'd say it's better than some of the remixes on T25. But what ruins it completely is how overdone the autotuning is and the unnecessary rap parts (remember how every pop song in the 2000's-early 2010's just had to be accompanied with a rap part lmao). It all makes it very cringey to listen. The Janet/MJ part is sweet at least and that's probably the only highlight of this embarrassment.
I think this is a decent idea executed, poorly So not enjoyable but not egregious. Thriller 25 is a hilariously bad idea that's mostly handled fine, actually. I find all those remixes actually charming, even the ones I don't like.

ā€œThe Girl is Mineā€ with Paul McCartney is objectively pretty cheesy. But Iā€™ve always liked it because it has a nostalgia factor for me. My brother used to sing the McCartney part and Iā€™d sing the MJ part. Lol, itā€™s a good memory.
TGIM is a pure and genius marketing stunt. What better way for this "up and coming" artist to promote his new album than with a first single featuring Paul McCartney, despite of what kind of song that is, right?

Is bad at a musical level, the instrumentation, the singing, the whole production is bad and sounds bad.
agree with this , it's just a pretty poor song overall, the chorus is super boring and I don't like the vocal either, the whole thing is overproduced.

I can't relate to tabloid junkie but that song is fire compared to privacy and much more of a catchy track.

Off topic but I wish r.kelly would've gave Michael I believe I can fly over you are not alonešŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

People saying DS... The only fault I have with that song is that it's slightly repetitive.

I loved Commando but wasn't that Schwarzenegger on a shooting spree to save his own daughter
Confirmed. There's a few others follow that route as well.

I skip She Drives Me Wild every time. I hate the horn honk at the beginning and simply cannot skip it fast enough!
The Beatles have released versions of songs with the sound effects mixed higher in volume (eg Yellow Submarine), and versions of other songs without the sound effects (eg Walrus). I wonder if that could work for Dangerous. Something like "Dangerous and Naked", to use the Let It Be terminology. All the songs would be the same original recordings, with the original vibe, just without the complexity.

Yes even at the time of release felt that was too corny, which is a shame because it's a great track!

I just love this bassline under the rap part btw, I need that as a loop:

Back