Would you see TII (the concerts) without Michael on stage?

Would you go and see THIS IS IT concerts without Michael onstage?

• NO!

Votes: 153 61.2%
  • yes I would! Because..

Votes: 37 14.8%
  • I'm 50/50 about this..

Votes: 60 24.0%

• Total voters
The show was soo huge. That I would love to see how it would have been.

So hopefully we will see how it was going to be. Even without MJ the stageshow will be great. It will be all MJ. HUGE!

And I would like to see the 3D stuff while dancers dance on stage and lights are going crazy and everything.

I would love to see it.

I said in a different thread that I would go see it with all the 3D effects and the dancers/band and vocalists and with Travis Payne lip-sycing MJ

hi guys,

sorry i cant contain my excitement any more my cousin is dancing with the this is it dancers very soon and i am super close to getting back stage to meet the dancers and aranthi on the this is it show, omg i am sooooooooo excited i so hope i can meet kenny.

I always said my first concert would be a MJ concert, sadly that will never happen :( but this will be the closest i will ever get, even if it is just the dancers, just to see a part of what MJ created would be special, plus meeting Kenny and hopefully the rest of TII crew touring Australia will be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

kind regards romen

I think that the only way it could work is as a tribute concert with various artists.
No single artist is or will ever be like Michael, even watching Travis Payne perform the drill and They Don't Care About Us (no offence to his fans) looks so wrong but as a tribute concert when there's no pressure on the singer, he's not there to act as Michael or imitate him, I think it could work.

I think that the only way it could work is as a tribute concert with various artists.
No single artist is or will ever be like Michael, even watching Travis Payne perform the drill and They Don't Care About Us (no offence to his fans) looks so wrong but as a tribute concert when there's no pressure on the singer, he's not there to act as Michael or imitate him, I think it could work.

lol..I know.. I saw his miming to it in London so I was kind of wondering he's pretending to be MJ there or..I don't know..it did look a little weird

im intrested in seeing how everything would have been interms of the special effects stage sets etc.but other than that id prefer some docu showing exaclty how everything would have been rather than it being done by someone else

After watching all the DVD extras, yes, I would like to see the concert with Michael on the huge screen behind, I know it would be difficult and all but it would in a way be Michael's dream come true. The show was too good not to come to life. And it would all just prove how big Michael is, even in death.

At the end of the day, there was only one reason why a Michael Jackson concert was sooo good.

It wasn't the fireworks, the giant HD 3D LED screen, the 3D glasses, the back-flipping dancers, the singers, the skilled band, the wardrobe or even the fancy tricks.

It was only Michael Jackson brilliance that made it all worthwhile. Take Michael out of his own concert, and you have nothing. Even a pre-recorded Michael on a screen won't do. There isn't a second best to seeing Michael Jackson live.

But all of the effects and stuff IS Michael. It is his work, so it would be just fair for it to be seen by people.

I don't think I'd be shocked if they decided to do a show like this.
Haven't they allready started almost with the TII tour thing? Wouldn't be surprised if it developed in a few years to "honour MJ"

No..there be absolutely no way I could stand to see a MJ concert with no Michael....even to see what would of been would be way to much for me to take.:cry:

You know we are all feeling raw still at different levels, but I think in the right time and place it may be ok.

I saw the dancers perform at the Sydney release and Travis took the main position and did a few of Michaels moves. It was good and done in good taste. If they could project Michael onto the large screen that would seal it for me.

I felt it an honour just seeing the movie on the big screen, as there is no way I would have ever got to see the concert.

I don't think I'd be shocked if they decided to do a show like this.
Haven't they allready started almost with the TII tour thing? Wouldn't be surprised if it developed in a few years to "honour MJ"

i wouldnt be surprised either.if it ended up in vegas

Definitely not.Michael is unique .. no one can replace him! I miss my King ... :(
If I would be forced to see "This is it" without Michael, I think I would be frustrated and angry ... I cry all the time ...

No way , TII is Michael Jackson , he's the man of the show or the star of the show i should say , whats the point if he's not there , its like watching a movie without its leading character or actor , liike Scarface with no AL-Pacino LOL

^^aww, yes I was actually going to 15, that was my latest number including 5 front rows.. :cry: well.. that means nothing anymore now. I want him back. omg

it does seem like yesterday

how you get so many tickets? thought it was limited to 4 per household?

It was 4 per credit card & per household. One way would be to borrow other cards (which was the case for myself. I had 17 tickets) :)

But all of the effects and stuff IS Michael. It is his work, so it would be just fair for it to be seen by people.

It's just an extension of Michael. If Michael is not there, the the effects just become stale and unimportant.

Like I said, the sole purpose of going to see a Michael Jackson Concert, was to witness the greatest musical talent the world will ever see.

If it was done right. I wouldn't want anyone to replace Michael. They are making a show out of furniture he never even touched, at least this could be a proper thing for fans to see Michael's vision. It would be sad, I don't know how they could practically do it without Michael but... he said he bound his soul to his work so that it would live after he had gone. His soul was bound to this and it will never live.

hi guys,

sorry i cant contain my excitement any more my cousin is dancing with the this is it dancers very soon and i am super close to getting back stage to meet the dancers and aranthi on the this is it show, omg i am sooooooooo excited i so hope i can meet kenny.

I always said my first concert would be a MJ concert, sadly that will never happen :( but this will be the closest i will ever get, even if it is just the dancers, just to see a part of what MJ created would be special, plus meeting Kenny and hopefully the rest of TII crew touring Australia will be sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

kind regards romen

Cool for youuu :) You deserve to be happy.

That's like going to heaven, but not meeting God there.

Then what's the point?

The whole point is meeting God.

In this is it, the whole point is seeing/meeting Michael.

It was 4 per credit card & per household. One way would be to borrow other cards (which was the case for myself. I had 17 tickets) :)

exactly, I used my mum's..my cousin's..they all helped out, even friends..Lol they all know how much I love him

wow 17, you beat me:wild:
wish he was still here so we could experience the magic

Back