www.MichaelJackson.com - Updated

Vengeance

Proud Member
THe site is just a little bit funkier than yesterday :D

Defiantly got the thriller in my books now!

The site was plain before now its changed its layout a bit thats what im getting at.

ANd no it does not relate to the new album its just a design change to make the site more open.

Go to www.MichaelJakckson.com

Last edited:
Who’s running this site anyway? If it belongs to Sony then I donno if there will be an update on the site for Michael’s new upcoming album since you already know that he broke up with Sony.

aight, what am I not seeing @ michaeljackson.com ?? Do we need special glasses ??

Because www.MichaelJackson.com is his official website, and Michael said he will release an new album and I heard that www.MichaelJackson.com belongs to Sony so since he is not with them anymore, so www.MichaelJackson.com will it be updated with MJ's new Album release? and this topic is about the updated site

i know. but if the site is updated i dont see how it relates in any way to the mention of the upcoming new album

i just assumed they meant layout change.

i dont see ANY change/update.

i know. but if the site is updated i dont see how it relates in any way to the mention of the upcoming new album

i just assumed they meant layout change.

i dont see ANY change/update.

Actually this came to my mind when I saw the topic title, I hope I didn't confuse you but I am interested to know if www.MichaelJackson.com will have future updates related to MJ's future.

Actually this came to my mind when I saw the topic title, I hope I didn't confuse you but I am interested to know if www.MichaelJackson.com will have future updates related to MJ's future.

oh. sorry.
id say he will have an independant website like mjjsource
raymone said 12 months ago he would have a personal website in the coming weeks and that all the artwork entries from the fan events would be displayed on and more. never happened. so who knows.

Reactions: ViC
oh. sorry.
raymone said 12 months ago he would have a personal website in the coming weeks and that all the artwork entries from the fan events would be displayed on and more. never happened. so who knows.
Thanks for the info :)

oh. sorry.

you are so very right on the money...

I think it is possible that Michael would create a new website for his new album with a new domain name.

Who’s running this site anyway? If it belongs to Sony then I donno if there will be an update on the site for Michael’s new upcoming album since you already know that he broke up with Sony.

of course it belongs to Sony.and Michael and Sony worked now again at Thriller 25!

Michael and Sony never 'broke up'... Michael wanted out of his contract for a long time. but nothing has been confirmed of anything.. YES there may not be a current contract between them as far as future MJ projects. but MJ and SONY are tied in several more ways than just that.. ALSO, Michael is obviously doing a little something with Sony since he did work on the Thriller 25 project under SONY..

Ok I will do more reading and research before I ask such question. :)

I got this from Wikipedia:

“Tommy Mottola was the head of Sony Music Entertainment until January 2003, but due to a very public spat with pop superstar, Michael Jackson,[citation needed] it became evident that his tenure at Sony had come to an end, as Michael Jackson was part owner of the ATV catalogue which generated huge revenues for Sony's publishing arm. Mottola quickly bought out the rights to Casablanca Records (a then-diminished imprint of Polygram), and resurrected it, signing actress Lindsay Lohan, and singer Mika.”

Obviously the issue was with Tommy Mottola not Sony, I also found threads related to this topic I will dig them too…

Because www.MichaelJackson.com is his official website, and Michael said he will release an new album and I heard that www.MichaelJackson.com belongs to Sony so since he is not with them anymore, so www.MichaelJackson.com will it be updated with MJ's new Album release? and this topic is about the updated site

his new release is going to be with sony too...lol they find the way to work under new deal..and ive heard that motola is no longer sony's boss..

his new release is going to be with sony too...lol they find the way to work under new deal..and ive heard that motola is no longer sony's boss..

That’s what I found out too, since Tommy Mottola is no longer with Sony so Michael is back with them on a record deal (AFAIK), I recall from the Killer Thriller speech in 2002 Michael said he will taken him down or what he meant that he will make him leave Sony, so actually the demonstrations that took place are actually against Tommy Mottola who is running Sony BMG

I think Michael and Sony, despite what happened in the Invincible era with Motolla, have had a very good relationship over the years and they continue to promote his music very well. I was very impressed with the promotion for Number Ones and I am just as impressed with the promotion for Thriller 25. I think the Michael and Sony partnership works too well for Michael to go to another label. He'll continue to work with Sony. But no more contracts. I think because he is close to retiring, he wont sing any long term contracts with Sony. He'll probably just work with them on an album-to-album basis.

Back