Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

when i look at least on the charts of austria, switzerland and germany, in my opinion, mj lost many many fans here. cause there was absolutely no enemy for the #1 here. and what happens? he lost against a completely nobody. in my opinion thats the fault of this last trial and the michael album.

Madonna fans who redeemed the code for a CD when purchasing tickets for her show did not receivie the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket price and they were considered as a purchase... The Xscape CDs were given away for free when purchasing merchandise. (the price of the CD was not bundled or addition cost) The price of the Xscape CD was not bundled into the price of the tickets or merchandise sold and that is the the difference. When maddon started selling tickets the price of her CD was bundled into the cost.... I've said that 3 different ways so i hope it is clear now. :)

Madonna fans who redeemed the code for a CD when purchasing tickets for her show did not receivie the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket price and they were considered as a purchase... The Xscape CDs were given away for free when purchasing merchandise. (the price of the CD was not bundled or addition cost) The price of the Xscape CD was not bundled into the price of the tickets or merchandise sold and that is the the difference. When maddon started selling tickets the price of her CD was bundled into the cost.... I've said that 3 different way so i hope it is clear. :)

What?

Just kidding:D

@Spyce,

I nearly forgot this, do you take salt and pepper with your leg:cheeky:

mjchris;4011668 said:
when i look at least on the charts of austria, switzerland and germany, in my opinion, mj lost many many fans here. cause there was absolutely no enemy for the #1 here. and what happens? he lost against a completely nobody. in my opinion thats the fault of this last trial and the michael album.
He didn’t lose to a complete nobody, he lost to an artist who’s huge locally. I hadn't heard about him either, but I read on wikipedia that his album sold gold in Germany in the first 24 hours - that’s absolutely huge. Just because not everybody in every country has heard of an artist doesn't make them a nobody.

Xscape did great in Germany, it’s just that it happened to be released during the same week as an album that nobody could really compete with.

Sunwalker7;4011680 said:
He didn’t lose to a complete nobody, he lost to an artist who’s huge locally. I hadn't heard about him either, but I read on wikipedia that his album sold gold in Germany in the first 24 hours - that’s absolutely huge. Just because not everybody in every country has heard of an artist doesn't make them a nobody.

Xscape did great in Germany, it’s just that it happened to be released during the same week as an album that nobody could really compete with.

he is a nobody.

Well he sold as many records in Germany as the Number one in the USA in first week.

Wow, thats good!
Maybe the estate should forget US market and target Europe and Germany?

The Best of Internet ?@TheBestofMJJ 5 Std.

Italy DVD Music Chart
#1 Live At Wembley - Michael Jackson
#8 Video Greatest Hits
#18 This Is It

Italy Album Chart
#2 Xscape - Michael Jackson
#80 Thriller
#81 The Essential Michael Jackson
#83 Bad

I’ve just read on Facebook that ‪Xscape‬ is #1 in nearly 92 countries now on iTunes?! Can somebody, please, kindly confirm this :)

You thought your promise was forgotten:nono:

:shades:

:cheeky:

Medium rare :D

oncrutches.gif

Madonna fans who redeemed the code for a CD when purchasing tickets for her show did not receivie the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket price and they were considered as a purchase... The Xscape CDs were given away for free when purchasing merchandise. (the price of the CD was not bundled or addition cost) The price of the Xscape CD was not bundled into the price of the tickets or merchandise sold and that is the the difference. When maddon started selling tickets the price of her CD was bundled into the cost.... I've said that 3 different ways so i hope it is clear now. :)

Thanks for the reminder. But some have posted on here that the price of the madonna concert ticket was the same with or without the album. Was this not the case?

How many people have already sent an e-mail to Billboard or the Estate? I don't think it will help... The Estate and Sony should have done more promoting for the album.

How many people have already sent an e-mail to Billboard or the Estate? I don't think it will help... The Estate and Sony should have done more promoting for the album.
indeed, i heard my classmates talking about the new allegations, but they didn't talked about the new album.
And also, i had an conversation with a couple of guys, and they mentioned the new Xperia z2, but they probably didn't noticed/paid attention to STTR. :ciao:
That shows that probably almost nobody in my school heard about the new album, so more promotion would be great.

The Best of Internet ‏@TheBestofMJJ 42 Min.

Interesting how Sony acknowledged that Xscape is #1 in USA (on Hits). http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-king-pop-top-world-xscape

To date Michael Jackson has sold 1 billion records worldwide and released 13 No. 1 singles in the USA http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-king-pop-top-world-xscape

Michael Jackson is #1 on the Planet - Music News Nashville http://www.musicnewsnashville.com/michael-jackson-1-planet/

Paris78;4011856 said:
The Best of Internet ‏@TheBestofMJJ 42 Min.

Interesting how Sony acknowledged that Xscape is #1 in USA (on Hits). http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-king-pop-top-world-xscape …

To date Michael Jackson has sold 1 billion records worldwide and released 13 No. 1 singles in the USA http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-king-pop-top-world-xscape …

Michael Jackson is #1 on the Planet - Music News Nashville http://www.musicnewsnashville.com/michael-jackson-1-planet/ …

They should have just included the Hits Daily Double chart and ignored the Billboard chart. Billboard always finds a way shortchange Michael of his deserved success (Thriller, Number Ones, now this.)

Wow Coldplay is huge in the UK, at this rate they will sell 200,000 albums in the first week alone. Crazy!

Now #3!

UK MIDWEEK (Thursday update)

1 Coldplay - Ghost Stories * (121.8k)
2 Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott - What Have We Become * (15.1k)
3 Michael Jackson - Xscape (13.9k)
4 Oasis - Definitely Maybe ^ (13.8k)
5 Paloma Faith - A Perfect Contradiction (8.4k)

The Black Keys are out of the Top 5 already. LOL.

I'm not mad at anyone for the level of promotion... They have promoted this album greatly, and it's unfair to point te finger solely at the estate simply because the albu did not sell what we would hope this far... Is that what were gonna do? Any time the general public does not buy into an mj project we blame promotion and point fingers? This albu has gotten good promotion, especially considering the fact mj is not here to promote it himself.. Sometimes we need to take a step back and just appreciate...

I say everyone go buy another album or two for gifts for others... Jk! Kin of...

KOPV;4011913 said:
I'm not mad at anyone for the level of promotion... They have promoted this album greatly, and it's unfair to point te finger solely at the estate simply because the albu did not sell what we would hope this far... Is that what were gonna do? Any time the general public does not buy into an mj project we blame promotion and point fingers? This albu has gotten good promotion, especially considering the fact mj is not here to promote it himself.. Sometimes we need to take a step back and just appreciate...

I say everyone go buy another album or two for gifts for others... Jk! Kin of...

I don't think it's not selling well. If people expected Beyoncé level sales, then yes, but then they need a reality check about the prospects of a posthumus album.

This time has been way better than the last time. People I know now know there is new music from Michael. They even heard about the billboard performance. They don't usually pay attention to things like I do. Looking at the big picture it has been great and hopefully there is more to come.

YOUR TOP 15: Coldplay is set to score a big #1 bow next week, while country baller Brantley Gilbert eyes a substantial debut of his own. Here’s how it looks headed into the weekend:

*Coldplay (Parlophone) 360-380k
*Brantley Gilbert (Valory) 200-220k
Michael Jackson (Epic) 80-85k
Frozen (Walt Disney) 60-65k
Now 50 (NOW) 50-55k
The Black Keys (Nonesuch/Warner Bros.) 45-50k
*Phillip Phillips (19/Interscope) 35-40k
*The Fault In Our Stars (Atlantic) 30-35k
Rascal Flatts (Big Machine) 21-24k
Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 19-22k
OneRepublic (Interscope) 18-20k
*The Roots (Def Jam) 15-17k
Florida Georgia Line (Republic Nashville) 15-17k
Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 15-17k
Lorde (Lava/Republic) 13-15k
Pharrell Williams (Columbia) 13-15k

*Debuts

In honor of next week's holiday, we're already phoning it in.

Source: http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Back