Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

DAMN those commercials.....

Usher and Michael? When the remix has JT? Uh... okay?

Four songs max.

Oh, I forgot that just because you don't like something, it shouldn't be released. Even though most others are fine with it, it HAS to be removed simply because Snow White Luvs Peter Pan doesn't like it. Is that it?

I NEVER SAID IT SHOULDN'T BE REALEASED, it shouldn't be included is a very different thing and like I said way before, Sony should had given the option to JT fans to purchase separetely it if they want it instead of wasting space with a song we're gonna have 3 times already.

UGGH, some people are a damn pain in the ass! :mat:

Don't buy the Deluxe edition. - Buy Standard edition - no justin, only MJ. - Problem solved....

collector.... problem not solved

Comeone guys the song is about to premiere. Put aside petty qualms

3 and a half hours until LNFSG is available on iTunes :D (12am EST - according to MJs Facebook)

There is a new MJ song being premiered on live TV, internet streams and 350 odd radio stations. That is MASSIVE. And yet people are still moaning about things! Please let us just enjoy this moment. It's been such a long time since I've been so excited to be a fan of the greatest entertainer of all time. OUR Michael.

^ Here:

67mvrr.png

I NEVER SAID IT SHOULDN'T BE REALEASED, it shouldn't be included is a very different thing and like I said way before, Sony should had given the option to JT fans to purchase separetely it if they want it instead of wasting space with a song we're gonna have 3 times already.

My apologies. I forgot that a bonus song, which is a song that the estate doesn't even need to put out, has to be a brand new song. If the estate wanted a song like Hot Fun in the Summertime to appear, it would have been put as a ninth track, not a bonus track. Relax. You have no choice. Either listen to it and enjoy it, or don't download it at all.

Michaelllllll *faints*

Come join here everyone! Sit back and have a good time! :D :D

Yes. We are having a great time- not sure why you you guys wouldn't want to join us there. I'm even munching on my fried chicken strips! :D

Omg l.a reid

Just heard the song lol

Not such a hit.....

Not such a hit.....

This definitely will never stay high on the chart list IF it will even reach it. The vocals are just too weak.

However, as I heard it on a shitty quality stream, it might sound a lot better when I get the actual single.

grabbed that
thay make it pretty dancable song with a nice billie jean alike beat. Sounds enjoyable.

This definitely will never stay high on the chart list IF it will even reach it. The vocals are just too weak.

However, as I heard it on a shitty quality stream, it might sound a lot better when I get the actual single.

Who cares about charts leave it to the actual clowns on the industry what we have here is music for Ears and Hearts if you're after charts switch katty perry and lady gaga are hiring ;)

I'll wait to hear quality. I will not judge her by a poor playback. I'm worried!

Thanks for the stream mp3-rip JEMFTV! The audio quality of the stream was not that good it seems. The string arrangements sound nice and the guitar licks during the chorus work well too. The transition back from the chorus to the verse does sound a little bit forced. Overall it is kinda what I expected based on the album reviews and the leaked demo. Will reserve judgement until I hear it in better quality.

Who cares about charts leave it to the actual clowns on the industry what we have here is music for Ears and Hearts if you're after charts switch katty perry and lady gaga are hiring ;)

Bless you for speaking the truth!!!
Wake up people this is MICHAEL JACKSON enough said!!!
ENJOY!!!

Disappointed beyond belief.. That sucked big time!

But it is written by "legendary Paul Anka" and recorded in 1983 so it has to be the 1st single. Maybe I'll buy Thriller instead and Paul Anka's Duet album.

Just hoping and praying that Timbaland did completely different version with JT and that radios play that one.

Believe me, I'm all for the quality of the music. It's just that there are 7 other powerful tracks on the album and this gets to be the lead single. I just fear it won't present the album the right way.

All in all, the new production is definitely good and I want to hear the song in full quality first to form a final opinion. This stream/short version did not do it justice.

I'll just wait for it to be released onto the iTunes Store in just over 2 hours. I want to hear it in excellent quality - can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Anyone think the album version will be longer?

actually i can re-master that snippet, with my music software, but the song will be released in a few hours anyway...

Back