Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

God, I pray that Lady Gaga is not put anywhere near a Michael Jackson song.

Didn't Michael express interest in working with Lady Gaga in 2008?

Yes he is. She was also picked by MJ himself to open This Is It for him (among other artists).

But of course her haters will say that's not true and that she made that up for self promotion. Which she didn't.

God, I pray that Lady Gaga is not put anywhere near a Michael Jackson song.

I think when RedOne decides to release his stuff that will happen for sure. The same happened here with Timbo and JT.

Is it really difficult to understand not every MJ fan is a JT fan?

And how are some people assuming LNFSG will be released with mumbling parts? LA Reid and co. could complete it with multi tracks.
If the JT remix is released, it's going to steal protagonism to Michael. I hope it's premiered his solo version instead.

me too

Didn't Michael express interest in working with Lady Gaga in 2008?

RedOne suggested her to Michael. He pushed that rumor on Gaga opening Michael's TII concerts and Kenny Ortega put that rumor to rest on twitter.

RedOne suggested her to Michael. He pushed that rumor on Gaga opening Michael's TII concerts and Kenny Ortega put that rumor to rest on twitter.

Hahaha.. I knew it. That's exactly what happened!

I think when RedOne decides to release his stuff that will happen for sure. The same happened here with Timbo and JT.

How complete is MJ's work with RedOne?

And how are some people assuming LNFSG will be released with mumbling parts? LA Reid and co. could complete it with multi tracks.
It was mentioned somewhere that they did not have multis and only the demo (same as the one that leaked). Thus, the vocals, piano and finger snaps that are on the original are also on the versions that will now be released.

sooon we will hear it !!

Think I will go to 7/11 for some Red Bulls !!

How complete is MJ's work with RedOne?

No one knows for sure. The only thing we know is that they recorded many songs together (rumours are 8-10) but they didn't finish any of them. But according to one of RedOne's interviews there are some tracks that are releasable.

Got my yummy Seagrams Escapes with me. :D Don't wanna hit it too hard! Time to relax and wait for the show~

It's gone midnight in the UK and no sign of Love Never Felt So Good on the iTunes Store yet...

True. They build the new instruments around the piano, vocals and finger snap. But that will give the old MJ vibe, i hope!

Will LNFSG be available on iTunes today??

This is as bad as Breaking News apparently. Some fans really do crack me up. Can't wait for the new music, MJ is on top again!

really bad. i'm absolutely not excited about the fact that timberfake is on the album. that makes collecting the cd, vinyl, different versions not valuable for me.

Hopefully it'll be on iTunes once it airs Pacific Standard Time?

really bad. i'm absolutely not excited about the fact that timberfake is on the album. that makes collecting the cd, vinyl, different versions not valuable for me.

Don't buy the Deluxe edition. - Buy Standard edition - no justin, only MJ. - Problem solved....

How long is a flight from Belgium to LA with a private jet? Is it possible that he makes it?

Brussels - L.A ---------------> 12h15 non stop USHER will do it :) i bet you 12.15 Million $

Brussels - L.A ---------------> 12h15 non stop USHER will do it :) i bet you 12.15 Million $

I have nothing against Usher but it is stupid. Prerecorded JT would be better with dancers performing live.

I don't see why Usher would be in it. >_> LNFSG is MJ. If anything JT because of the featuring remix. Usher is irrelevant. Just because someone says otherwise... It just makes no sense.

EDIT: Btw, watching the stream, just saw another iHeart Radio commercial presenting the stars and premiere of new MJ song. :) They showed the image of MJ from the Xscape cover this time.

Don't buy the Deluxe edition. - Buy Standard edition - no justin, only MJ. - Problem solved....

Many of us have wanted the originals since day one but Timbaland had to ruin it pushing that Timberlake remix.

Maybe Usher will just be dancing, like Travis Payne used to take MJ's place during some performances, this time they will have Usher. Just a guess here.

Many of us have wanted the originals since day one but Timbaland had to ruin it pushing that Timberlake remix.

Yes, he ruined it completely because it is impossible to press stop after track 16 finish. It is also not possible to rip just first 16 songs on your computer.

680 pages - AND now FINALLY we will get NEW MUSIC !!!

Maybe Usher will just be dancing, like Travis Payne used to take MJ's place during some performances, this time they will have Usher. Just a guess here.

Na. They're gonna have Miley Cyrus twerking

Whadahell? Where did you dig that post from? One hundred pages ago or is your internet lagging? :D What I wrote there was just a joke.

mmm, around 40 or 50 pages back. hey, i'm not online the whole day. it took my 3 hours. but now i recognized that most of it was only spam

Back