Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Both versions of the album (!)

You know, the normal album and Deluxe counts toward the same position for sales and charting.

I assume all 3 version of LNFSG song will count as 1 in charts and sales too.

I already bought both versions via iTunes!!!
Thank you Michael I adore you!!!
XSCAPEEEEEE

Radio 2, the most listened to station in the UK, just played it at the top of Ken Bruce's show.

Lol, this has become Wall Street thread with shareholders watching closely the evolution of their shares with no profit :D

:unsure:

No, we are like proud mother goose watching their baby goose getting ready to fly, or proud mothers watching and hoping their kid is doing fine their chosen path.

Last edited:
Got that FRIDAY FEEEEELING, MJ style…...

:clapping::woohoo::music::rogerfriedman:

<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Wow. Both Versions are AMAZING. I love more Timabalnd's versions. Look. It's hated song by us! Imagine what they did with She Was Loving Me. :DDDDDDDDD
I did not hate the LNFSG demo at all.

I threw together a quick mix based off of the YouTube versions where I replaced the intro, bridge and ending of Timbaland's version with McClain's. The timing on that drum roll that leads in to the verses is pretty off, but it's that way in the original...
https://www.mediafire.com/?t451gu8i1lx1ytm
(I guess because I based this on the freely available YT versions it is fine, but please remove it if it is not allowed).

German radio seems to ignore the new single? didn't hear it yet :/ not even news about it

When the album is released in Israel?

Its moving up the iTunes chart in the uk an average of 2 places every 30 minutes.

Keep Michaeling and keep trending on Twitter !:)

Telekom / T-Mobile is sending text messages to every client:

"On May 9 the new Michael Jackson album 'XSCAPE' is set to be released with unreleased songs. Starting from May 5 you can exclusively listen to one song each day in a Telekom shop/store. By buying certain Sony devices, i.e. Sony Xperia Z1 Compact you get the album on May 9 for free. Have fun, yours Telekom."

IMG_4202.PNG

Last edited:

Duet version playing on danish radio P3 !

Unfortunately, the single being released on a Friday will really hurt the UK chart position this Sunday.

But I am gald we have something from Xscape already. I know I am impatient, but it feels like we have been waiting forever. :bored2:

Of course, most of that impatience comes from living in the 'internet age'. :cheeky:

It's nr 12 in The Netherlands now

My Xperia Z2 with Love Never Felt So Good feels rly good XD

Last edited:

Just loving the excitement! I've only just had 4 and a half hours of sleep!

Damn I really wanna support this new album in any way that I can and even though I rarely buy singles because of them being primarily digital, I would love to buy both versions of LNFSG.
Problem is that I ruined my Itunes in some way so now my Itunes store is in Japanese and I cant switch it back to a language that I understand.:doh:

I absolutely love Timbaland's version... JT adds that little bit of X factor as well. Smart move!

OnirMJ i respect your opinion but i have to tell you this lol :
1 - don't ever leave croatia man you'd risk your life, man you never give up and it's bad in today's world
2 - you should give a break to your heart or you'll have big problems in less than 5 years :p

Luv ;)

Don't worry bro. I'm leaving Croatia next year.

Damn I really wanna support this new album in any way that I can and even though I rarely buy singles because of them being primarily digital, I would love to buy both versions of LNFSG.
Problem is that I ruined my Itunes in some way so now my Itunes store is in Japanese and I cant switch it back to a language that I understand.:doh:

If its an iPhone you are using,
click on to your settings, on the home screen
click on iTunes & App Store
click on Apple ID (at the top)
click on 'View Apple ID (on pop up)
Enter password on the screen
Then when it loads up click on Country/ Region
Then change it to your relivant Country

Hope that helps :)

Its #54 on America's iTunes can we fix that?

Wake up America! :big_boss:

Can't wait for the next single! :D

Back