Xscape General Discussion

Love Never Felt So Good is being played as I type on a major radio in Staffordshire in the UK.
The presenter gave it a big thumbs up and gave listeners correct insight into the new album and release date!

By the way it was the solo version they played… :)

Keep MICHAELING!

*Edit: The presenter gave the album another mention and he said that the single is amazing and he loves it, and gave me a brilliant mention for asking it on twitter :)
My job is done, hopefully it'll keep being requested and played :)
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Last edited:
The way he would have wanted it! Usher dances in tribute to the King Of Pop at the iHeart Music Awards to debut Michael Jackson's new song Love Never Felt So Good
article-2618410-1D82EF3300000578-314_634x408.jpg

Keeping the legacy going: With Michael now dead for five years this June, Usher, along with a host of dancers, stepped in to help recreate the magic of the pop star's words

article-2618410-1D82E08000000578-650_634x855.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...acksons-new-song-Love-Never-Felt-So-Good.html

Neverland Saved Me @ANeverlandDream · 33 Min.

#LoveNeverFeltSoGood now has over 121,000 views. ., the first time i checked it , it was at 90,000 . #MJXSCAPE

Elise &#8207;@edog85 6 h I saw Michael is trending on FB :) #MJXSCAPE

10268692102034g26zho1pme.jpg

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

I happy that Justin Timberlake hasn't overshadowed Michael and that the majority of the vocals are Michael's

So far on youtube the solo version as more views than the duet version

#26 Love Never Felt So Good - iTunes UK - Moved 3 places in 40 minutes
#69 Love Never Felt So Good - iTunes UK Moved 32 plaes in 40 minutes

#32 Xscape Deluxe Edition - iTunes UK - Moved 3 places in 40 minutes

Last edited:
Paris78;3994113 said:
The way he would have wanted it! Usher dances in tribute to the King Of Pop at the iHeart Music Awards to debut Michael Jackson's new song Love Never Felt So Good
article-2618410-1D82EF3300000578-314_634x408.jpg

Keeping the legacy going: With Michael now dead for five years this June, Usher, along with a host of dancers, stepped in to help recreate the magic of the pop star's words

article-2618410-1D82E08000000578-650_634x855.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...acksons-new-song-Love-Never-Felt-So-Good.html

Neverland Saved Me @ANeverlandDream · 33 Min.

#LoveNeverFeltSoGood now has over 121,000 views. ., the first time i checked it , it was at 90,000 . #MJXSCAPE

Elise &#8207;@edog85 6 h I saw Michael is trending on FB :) #MJXSCAPE

10268692102034g26zho1pme.jpg

WOW!

The Daily Mail giving MJ the big thumbs up!? That makes a big change.

I am loving the overwhelming positivity to this Album/single from most of the media/general public. :punk:

Listening to Michael never felt so sooo GOOD!
Doing it right by Michael ...
estate ..Branca, McClain,Timaland, L.A. Reid et al....
Luv me some Öff the Wall" cool smooth latte vibe...and
Usher @ I-heart radio... some killer moves...
next time more Michael in the background
more throw back. Michael never looked more
dapper in late 80's and early 90's ...RTT & , BOW, BOTDF era
we could use
more promos
more radio air - play..
times square light up a gazillion times!
more +ve publicity
more advertisements

While I like both versions, I love the solo version. It's been re-looping in my head since last night. I've become seriously addicted to it. :clapping:

According to the Danish Itunes charts the duet version is number 3 and the solo version is number 16!

As far as I am concerned, "Love Never Felt So Good" is "Get On The Floor" and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" flavored. it brings back the sound to nostalgic moments of Michael Jackson from 1978-1979. The song is a good introduction into MJ's world in my opinion to all those who don't know him well and will lead people to discover even greater jewels such as Destiny, Triumph and Off The Wall albums.

At the same time, the introduction of Justin Timberlake gives it an additional glamourous flavor of "Rock Your Body" style, which also reminds us of both Off The Wall era and.more modern tracks such as You Rock My World on invincible.

It's catchy and I must say that they did a good job by enrolling Justin Timberlake to introduce the whole thing.

I think that this opener song LNFSG is a fork song as it leads to both old MJ and modern MJ.

Once LNFSG does its job and gets the audience used to MJ's style of music and singing, I hope we'll witness the releases of other more modernized songs keeping up the pace and with further promotion. I hope they make at least one artistic and breathtaking music video to STTR, DYKWYCA or XSCAPE (or any other candidate song on the album).

It would be my dream if they manage to find a way to produce story videos with MJ's singles in 8 parts, a little bit like Pepsi did during BAD era. There are ways, the only thing the Estate needs is someone with a huge dose of artistic imagination and magic as an objective within his/her heart rather than financial gain.

Money comes always after magic. Without magic, everything looks sterile, or in the best scenario cases abortion.

Did I say already that I love both versions:wild:

Makes me want to dance (despite having 2 left foot)
elaine-dancing-gif.gif

Wow....new Michael Jackson track & Prince tickets all in the same day. Expecting Jennifer Aniston to walk through the door any moment now.

WHOA. I've just read L.A Reid co-wrote 'Word to the badd' with Jermaine?

i dont like both versions. not only because timberfake is on it,... its like in the mid of the 90's when they released the mixes of you are not alone and earth song, and everyone complained that they used that kind of soft songs to create such hard mixes. i only like the original version, the masterpiece.

I smell negativity. It stinks. thats BUMPERSNIPPET's rude comments, thats coming after my post.
and i expect that 'AlwaysThere' is going to be the next bad25.

Last edited:

I smell negativity. It stinks.

images

Last edited:

The JT Version was played on a major german Radio called EinsLive a few minutes ago :)

I think the duet version as a better chance of being a hit. NOT because of Justin Timberlake, but because the duet version as better production

I think the duet version as a better chance of being a hit. NOT because of Justin Timberlake, but because the duet version as better production

Agreed.

i dont like both versions. not only because timberfake is on it,... its like in the mid of the 90's when they released the mixes of you are not alone and earth song, and everyone complained that they used that kind of soft songs to create such hard mixes. i only like the original version, the masterpiece.

So I expect that you're going to be the new bad25?

The Duet version is currently #3 on Danish iTunes !!!

The MJ solo version is currently #17 on the Danish iTunes chart!!!!

They are both climbing !!!

LNFSG is a much better choice for a first single than Hold My Hand. So far things are off to a great start

Also

Justin Timberlake > Akon

And I'm not even a Justin Timberlake fan

Wow....new Michael Jackson track & Prince tickets all in the same day. Expecting Jennifer Aniston to walk through the door any moment now.

:hysterical:

Guys, as 1st single is this good, the album must be dynamite :wild:

I cannot stop playing that damn song :chillin:

Someone heard Chicago? :chillin:

LNFSG is a much better choice for a first single than Hold My Hand. So far things are off to a great start

Also

Justin Timberlake > Akon

And I'm not even a Justin Timberlake fan

I really didn't like it on HMH that Akon sang a lot more part than MJ. On LNFSG I think it's done more respectfully, with JT only singing one verse (and some ad libs, shoutouts etc.)

iTunes Norway:
MJ ft. JT: #26
MJ Solo: #59

I really didn't like it on HMH that Akon sang a lot more part than MJ. On LNFSG I think it's done more respectfully, with JT only singing one verse (and some ad libs, shoutouts etc.)

I was worried that we would have another Hold My Hand incident where the majority of the song would have been sung by JT. Glad to know isn't the case. I'd say that 85-90% of the song is MJ

glad that they turned the boring demo into something decent.

don't know how people can be against the new version. close minded..

Anyone a meber with Sonys Music Unlimited service?
Do they have a free trial or something?
The will preview a new track each day starting on monday.

Back