Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

it seems as though Chicago was recorded around the same time as We've Had Enough, just the strength of the vocals.. the two are so strong! Perfect choice to include this song on the posthumous album!

I just Love the track...Can't wait to hear thr original..and I can't wait to hear the other 4 songs produed by Timbo..

About the duk sound, that is Timbo himself missing with his sound :D He always do that...he even made a "Chicken-like" sound in JT's "Drink You away" :D :D

Listen from 2:54

So That is Timbo..he loves to make new crazy things :D

SHE LIED TO YOU LIED TO ME! Can't get enough!! Michael left GOLD!

Michael's vaults are full of endless masterpieces, he understood the wisdom behind real music.. his legacy is eternal, Thank you to everyone involved with the Xscape Project! My gratitude to Michael is indescribable, he is immortal :heart:

The reason its not higher on the charts is because iTunes put both versions of the song up twice - they first released the two versions as standalone singles with single artwork, then pulled those versions and released the versions on the albums/album pre-orders - same songs, but listed differently. So the song had to essentially re-work its way back up the chart. It didn't "fall" from number 4 to 21, the version at number 4 was the single, that got pulled from the store and replaced with the album bonus track which worked its way back up to 21.

The reason its not higher on the charts is because iTunes put both versions of the song up twice - they first released the two versions as standalone singles with single artwork, then pulled those versions and released the versions on the albums/album pre-orders - same songs, but listed differently. So the song had to essentially re-work its way back up the chart. It didn't "fall" from number 4 to 21, the version at number 4 was the single, that got pulled from the store and replaced with the album bonus track which worked its way back up to 21.

It would be even higher if it was on Spotify. Not everyone is using iTunes anymore, they've moved on to greener pastures.

It would be even higher if it was on Spotify. Not everyone is using iTunes anymore, they've moved on to greener pastures.
I agree. I only buy it on iTunes because it's Michael. Otherwise I use Spotify. I wish it was on Spotify and I could add it to my playlists!

Shame itunes seems to have f&^^&d this up a bit. Ah, well. Michael's back!

LNFSG is now #1 again on the Danish iTunes chart !!

MJ & JT version is #1 and #13

MJ solo is #15 and #46

Xscpae album deluxe version is #18 !

Timbaland retweet my tweet about "Chicago" !

This song its so amazing !

I just Love the track...Can't wait to hear thr original..and I can't wait to hear the other 4 songs produed by Timbo..

About the duk sound, that is Timbo himself missing with his sound :D He always do that...he even made a "Chicken-like" sound in JT's "Drink You away" :D :D

Listen from 2:54

So That is Timbo..he loves to make new crazy things :D

I'm bringing Sexy Quack?

I'm bringing Sexy Quack?
bringing-sexy-quack-tshirt_thumb.jpg

Full version of Chicago is bad ass. I somehow feel the vocals are demo-ish (MJ isn't going all out) but I love it. Cool, modern sound.

Ha! Excellent. They are so quick wth the merchandise these days, (or quack with it)....I may buy that...and put it on the bill.

Wheres chicago i want to hear aghhhh

Found it oh shit this is amazing

She wasn't loving Michael. She was loving her pet ducks instead. That's why Michael is so pissed.

Are you referring to the duck sound beats in the beginning of the song ? lol

I think they'll premiere
"Loving You" tomorrow..
BTW Is it already avaiable on iTunes?

Back