Xscape General Discussion

I was a little bit shocked when i watched the old Oprah Winfrey Interview, because Michael said:
"I'm a Slave To The Rythm!" or something similiar.

Here you have a detailed unboxing of the Xscape vinyl Edition with the song Loving You ripped from the vinyl itself.

Loving You - Xscape Vinyl Edition

I also attach some screencaps of the video :)

skuj4i.jpg

I was a little bit shocked when i watched the old Oprah Winfrey Interview, because Michael said:

It was when Oprah asked about about the crotch grabs, Michael said it happened "Subliminally", and he said, "I'm a slave to the rhythm". Right when he says the word 'slave', the fire alarms goes off as if he needs to hide something, there's quite a bit of speculation of that fire alarm going off on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mieScbLawsI

It's weird to think he said that over 20 years ago and when he said it during the interview he'd already recorded the song 3 years before.

Hopefully we will unravel more unknown song titles that mj subliminally dropped into his interviews. ;-)

Any more news on singles yet?

I notice America's 'A Horse With No Name' is back in the UK charts this week after being featured on a car ad.

So even a better time to release APWNN!!

I'm beginning to feel a little discouraged as to a 2nd single being released.. I can maybe understand why Sony/estate wouldn't want to rush another single right before (or around) the 5 year anniversary to not seem as though they're capitalizing on his death, but at the same time we've heard absolutely not one iota of news concerning a new single being released.

IMO it's got to be either APWNN or LY.. Those songs are the best summer jams (right after LNFSG) and are extremely catchy and radio friendly..

If they chose APWNN I would think they would need to make a shorter edit for radios since I can't even think of another 5 minute song that gets any kind of heavy radio rotation..

Just my 2 cents I guess..

IMO the Estate shouldn't put out another Love Song, but you were correctly with the summer-jams-things.

MJFAM RULES :)

Thrill The World LA @lazombies · 24 h.

#LoveNeverFeltSoGood @michaeljackson #XSCAPE @Epic_Records @LA_Reid @JackieJackson5 #MJTribute2014
BqwqOKzCcAIjmDi.jpg:large

Paris78;4023405 said:
MJFAM RULES :)

Thrill The World LA @lazombies · 24 h.

#LoveNeverFeltSoGood @michaeljackson #XSCAPE @Epic_Records @LA_Reid @JackieJackson5 #MJTribute2014
BqwqOKzCcAIjmDi.jpg:large

Epic Records ‏@Epic_Records 23 h.

So great seeing the love from @lazombies for @MichaelJackson and #MJXSCAPE! How's your #MJMonday going out there? pic.twitter.com/r1IKInBDzm

Nice to see Epic Records retweet...

Can someone please explain the meaning of the line:

"She said just to give her a page, 59 was the code she gave"

Thanks!

Can someone please explain the meaning of the line:

"She said just to give her a page, 59 was the code she gave"

Thanks!

I think it means that she said she didn't have a phone, so she wanted him to "page" her. The pager code was 59. Maybe someone else has a different interpretation.

So Michael Came back from heaven to get on the Legends Panel to read LA Reid, Billboard, Madonna, JT, and justin bieber

Please watch lol
[dohtml][/dohtml]

So Michael Came back from heaven to get on the Legends Panel to read LA Reid, Billboard, Madonna, JT, and justin bieber

Please watch lol
[dohtml][/dohtml]

Ah, I love the Legends Panel. LOL.

I really wish that they would have used to 2010 version of Do You know Where Your Children Are as the new version.

This may be a bit off topic but thought I would share my little video tribute to Love Never Felt So Good with you guys... :)

[video=youtube;PQrUyYluzx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQrUyYluzx8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The Best of Internet @TheBestofMJJ · 2 h.

RIAA, Recording Industry Association of America - Michael Jackson's Love Never Felt So Good is officially GOLD in the USA.

Last edited:
Paris78;4024362 said:
[video=youtube;PQrUyYluzx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQrUyYluzx8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The Best of Internet @TheBestofMJJ · 2 h.

RIAA, Recording Industry Association of America - Michael Jackson's Love Never Felt So Good is officially GOLD in the USA.

Brilliant! I love the mixing in of the old songs on the instrumental section.

MJVibe ?@Mjvibe 2 h.
The Official Xscape T-Shirt is available at @MJKingofshop check out the new promo #respectyourmonarch pic.twitter.com/2mgbn7eB7G
BrNVdCVCEAAW-ZG.jpg

Back