Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

I feel like crying. This is the feeling of having Michael here, making music. Timbaland's mix is phenomenal, Justin's vocals are beautiful (he's only in the second verse, a few ad libs and backing vocals) and Michael is rocking as always. I'm so happy.

THANK YOU ESTATE.

Whelp, I'm happy Timbaland was the lead producer on this album.

wow!! LOVE the version with timberlake!

Usher is a CLASS ACT! I believe he received no compensation for his appearance and did it out of love for Michael. No one is the performer Michael was but, Usher and Chris Brown are as close as one can get in mimicking his dance style. The other performers did an amazing job as well keeping up with the video clips of Michael. It was a very respectful, nostalgic performance.

http://www.directlyrics.com/new-music-michael-jackson-love-never-felt-so-good-news.html

If you want to hear it, here is the link. Justin Timberlake version. JT sings only one verse. I am glad they gave space for MJ's vocals.

Thank you for the link. I can hear they definitely deepened Michael's vocals which is what I thought they would do. The production was decent enough that it sounds like one song and not two playing at the same time however, I would not give a producer award for this remix. Timberlake does not ruin the remix however; it is unclear why he (or anyone) is on it other than Michael. I do not believe this remix will be more successful than the version played during Iheart Radio show.

can anyone buy the single version in nz yet?

The timbaland version is a-mazing! Love it. Could do really well on radio. Timbaland deservesajor propbs for that. Totally respectful to mike giving him the majority of vocal time and the throwback vibe is great. Sounds incredible on massive stereo system!

Hope this will go straight to number 1#!

Love Never Felt So Good was truly made with LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

See this? Everyone so happy, smiling, loving the music? THIS is what being a Michael Jackson fan is about. I myself had a long, rough day, and I was just jumping around my bedroom, dancing to Michael's voice. Truly beautiful to witness

The solo version is no slouch either. John McClain and Giorgio Tuinfort did a solid job.

Love both versions! I'm seriously struggling to decide which one I like the most. Production-wise, they're both top notch. They're both that good! :D

The timbaland version is a-mazing! Love it. Could do really well on radio. Timbaland deservesajor propbs for that. Totally respectful to mike giving him the majority of vocal time and the throwback vibe is great. Sounds incredible on massive stereo system!

Yeah, just listened to the JT version and I'm loving it too!:D

Hope this will go straight to number 1#!

Hoping for that too!

Love Never Felt So Good was truly made with LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's right L.O.V.E!!!!

See this? Everyone so happy, smiling, loving the music? THIS is what being a Michael Jackson fan is about. I myself had a long, rough day, and I was just jumping around my bedroom, dancing to Michael's voice. Truly beautiful to witness

Michael Jackson, new music equals happiness!:)

The instrumental part from 2:17-2:32 (solo version) - can't stop smiling :wub:

Could it be possible that the Justin Timberlake mix will be the version used for any possible video? If so I can truly see them creating an awesome video for this.

I'm so happy right NOW!!!

Thank you for the links, since it's not avialable yet in my country on itunes. Will it be available as a physical single (in Europe)? If yes, when? I would prefer it to buy it that way.

Great work, especially considering they did not have multitracks.
The Michael vocals should be a bit louder though imo... The remix is also great, Timbaland really did a good and respectful job. I think it could do better than the solo version. Despite not being my no 1 pick for the lead single, I hope it works and the general public "gets it" and buys album and single, it's happy and radio friendly without a doubt.

Last edited:

God.....Michaels voice is so AMAZING....:punk: Justin is great too :)

Anyone slagging it off after hearing it live... note that it sounds completely different than the actual song.... give it a chance

Btw... i LOVE both versions!!!

Listenin to the solo version, gettin Michael goosebumps at 00:12, like pixie dust :)

You really have to listen to it multiple times to be able to appreciate it fully.

I love both. Hope it will be a hit.

:woohoo: :jumpcrazy :stretcher

Back