Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Just listening it on the radio! AWESOME!!!!!

respect77;3993913 said:
<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
We've just listened to the "new" Michael Jackson song. It is GORGEOUS. Can't wait to add it! #retronow http://t.co/3ke7P8Igct
&#8212; Retro Hit Radio (@retrohitradio) 2014. Május 2.
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Retro Hit Radio
http://www.retrohitradio.co.nz/musicnews/41-every-single-ever-released-michael-jackson

EVERY SINGLE EVER RELEASED - Michael Jackson

esermj_tease.png

On May 13, the Estate of Michael Jackson will release XSCAPE and as you can imagine, we are quite thrilled!

So it's with great pleasure to announce EVERY SINGLE EVER RELEASED by MICHAEL JACKSON returning very soon!

Standby for further announcements, of exactly when we'll bring you this exclusive presentation, and other goodies.

MORE DETAILS ON THE NEW ALBUM

All I have to say is that it is BRILLIANT!! The instrumental is absolutely beautiful - just perfection - it really makes you want to move! It is way better than anything playing right now on the radio.

BTW how can I request the song if I don't have Facebook? Pls.help.

Through iHeart radio - Sunny 106.5 here is playing Wanna Be Startin' somethin! Lot's of Michael-y airplay today. :)

Never thought i'd warm to a posthumous single this much, LNFSG is divine! elegance flowing through the entire recording. Bring on the rest of the album.

I feel like crying. This is the feeling of having Michael here, making music. Timbaland's mix is phenomenal, Justin's vocals are beautiful (he's only in the second verse, a few ad libs and backing vocals) and Michael is rocking as always. I'm so happy.

THANK YOU ESTATE.

I liked the fact that JT was only in the second verse and didn't steal the show for Michael. This is ALL Michael. LOVEEEEE IT! I can't express how much I love this. I was also almost crying just hearing this. This is beautiful! And I just cannot wait for the album. Thank you estate, Sony, L.A. Reid Timabaland and all who worked on this.

Caved and listened to both versions. A parade in my ears :wub: Solo version is awesome. JT's version is all right, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Back on topic, Love Never Felt So Good is still outstanding.

TWYMMF is on iHeart right now :D
This is GREAT!!! So much airplay on very popular stations!!!

I think i prefer jt version only because the solo version is what we've already heard, but jt's is what we've already heard and more. I prefer the melody to that 1 aswell :) BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH!

P.s OTW been played twice today on uk radio stations and i've only had the radio on bout 2.5 hours :)

I would love it if the estate edited the official home page and included a stream of LNFSG! when do you guys think the snippets will be up on iTunes? i imagine before next tuesday.. we'll see! excited to hear 'Loving You' very much.

If I remember correctly, aren't one of the songs to be released Monday? May 5th? I think it was Slave to the Rhythm or Blue Gangsta.

I would love it if the estate edited the official home page and included a stream of LNFSG! when do you guys think the snippets will be up on iTunes? i imagine before next tuesday.. we'll see! excited to hear 'Loving You' very much.
Not sure, but personally I'm not planning to listen to any snippets anyway. Much more fun to wait it out a few more days, kick back, and hear it in full!

Just think of how good songs like Got the Hots and She's Trouble will be if they ever get released. I'm digging the Thriller era again!!!!!

That new mix of Xscape sounds freaking incredible. It's much more energetic than the demo. I can't say that I like it better though... gotta wait for the full cut.

Just think of how good songs like Got the Hots and She's Trouble will be if they ever get released. I'm digging the Thriller era again!!!!!

Got the hots has been released three times, also i think Nite Line is the best unreleased thriller era song. 'Love Never Felt So Good' is official and definitely one of the best song's released since TUC in 2004..

Got the hots has been released three times, also i think Nite Line is the best unreleased thriller era song. 'Love Never Felt So Good' is official and definitely one of the best song's released since TUC in 2004..

where are those three times other than thriller 25

where are those three times other than thriller 25

not other than. Thriller 25, king of pop + the ultimate fan extras collection.

Interesting, that snippet of Xscape they play at the start (hey, I know I just posted I wasn't going to listen to snippets, but I didn't know this one was coming :) ) sounds different from what I expected the track to sound like based on the short promo that was released earlier. I wasn't expecting another retro arrangement with an emphasis on horns and strings.

It sounds like another hip hop/funk hybrid. If the album sounds HALF as good as the songs we've heard thus far, I will be beyond satisfied.

She's Trouble would be awesome, it grew on me soon as I heard it and its one of my favorite unreleased tracks from the era. I would take a duet or a solo version in not knowing what form the song was left in. The version of She's Trouble I heard sounds like a demo but the vocals sound complete so hopefully it will be used for any or the next future project.

Interesting, that snippet of Xscape they play at the start (hey, I know I just posted I wasn't going to listen to snippets, but I didn't know this one was coming :) ) sounds different from what I expected the track to sound like based on the short promo that was released earlier. I wasn't expecting another retro arrangement with an emphasis on horns and strings.

I guess they probably made many different snippets to be used as background music in these kinds of intros, tv ads and such and also to make it hard for us to really get an image of the song before we get to hear the whole thing.

I guess they probably made many different snippets to be used as background music in these kinds of intros, tv ads and such and also to make it hard for us to really get an image of the song before we get to hear the whole thing.
I think the promo we heard before is probably a snippet of the intro, whereas this is obviously the chorus. The drums and that sustained one note bass were also audible in the earlier promo.

I think the promo we heard before is probably a snippet of the intro, whereas this is obviously the chorus. The drums and that sustained one note bass were also audible in the earlier promo.

Yes my guess is also that the snippet from the first teaser is from the intro.
Damn I am excited :chillin:

Back