Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

So for a song to do well in Billboard charts they take I-tunes sales , you tube views, radio air play, anything else?

i am grateful for the promotion that has been used by sony, radio airplay is fantastic for sales! Michael deserves success, as well as the fans hearing his greatest unreleased masters.

It is for FANS to support Xscape not Jackson family members including Michael's children.

Jackie works in some capacity with the Estate so it is logical he would tweet about it. Even when Michael was alive, he did not publicly state "buy my sister's Janet's cd" as that would be deemed unprofessional and a form of nepotism that the media would never forgive any Jackson for. Michael would circumvent that by always saying which song by Janet he loved to dance to.

Thank you. Timberlake is stating on Twitter he is honored to be on a Michael Jackson song and will be discussing it in several interviews most likely. Jesse is understandably angry as he finally received the honor of working on a Michael Jackson record and no one will hear it. HFITS had quite a bit of talent on one song so it is a waste not being able to hear it on Xscape. It would have been grand for the bonus song to be an unheard song. Instead we have the Anka dream listing. (I could not resist typing that last sentence.) laughs

yes, their part only to waste the money generated by the estate on fraudulent lawsuits that do nothing but smear MJ's reputation.

???? Are you sure you're talking about Love Never Felt So Good? Not the right song.

I'm sure. This Is It, Love Never Felt So Good and one more (don't know how finished the third one is).

It is for FANS to support Xscape not Jackson family members including Michael's children.(/QUOTE]

I understand where you're coming from, but best believe if they where the ones in control you couldn't keep them quiet about it.

Anyway, I personally don't need them to comment on this song or project, what matters to me is that I love it, the fans love it and the public seems to be loving it too.

I want this to be a success for Michael Jackson plain and simple. Rock on Michael Jackson!!!

XSCAPE is already a bestseller in Germany! ;)

Lol at the people saying LNFSG is probably the strongest on the album. The general public aren't ready for this! :)

Lol at the people saying LNFSG is probably the strongest on the album. The general public aren't ready for this! :)

If they only knew! =P

LOL. The trick worked once again after The Girl Is Mine on Thriller and IJCSLY on Bad. :cheeky:

LNFSG is the living example of the saying, never knock on something until you try it, or in this case hear it!

LOL. The trick worked once again after The Girl Is Mine on Thriller and IJCSLY on Bad. :cheeky:

That's why I really hope they release more than 3 singles. The whole damn album is full of #1 material.

If they only knew! =P

w47qa.gif

XSCAPE is already a bestseller in Germany! ;)

How do you mean this? Currently others countries are better in charts (Amazon, i-tunes).

Soundmind, that is your view on the family. This thread is about your and other's view on Xscape.

ExoticPrincess, that is your view on the family and you are free to have that. I agree with you that it is not the family's job to promote Michael's posthumous releases although family members have in circumvent ways as Michael did with his sister Janet. Fans support Michael, the artist. The Estate/Sony is doing their job so fans should do theirs without looking for support elsewhere.

it is a very similar tactic to the way that Michael released the first singles, i admit. The estate are taking a very wise route, a posthumous Michael Jackson project never felt so good (pun intended, could be topped in the future so don't quote me on this xD)

106.7 Lite fm @1067Litefm · 2. Mai

We're playing @MichaelJacksons BRAND NEW song #LoveNeverFeltSoGood ALL DAY on the air! Tell us what you think of it: http://bit.ly/1koCeEU

Sorry, I can`t see the foto.

Love Never Felt So Good is 4th & 5th worldwide, the king is well and truly cemented in pop culture HIStory.. he continues to shake the world with his incomparable talents. Nothing will ever come close to him, magical.

Who the hell is so stupid, and would buy the expensive one?

Its funny isnt it^^
So Michael has 2 exact same Album-Versions in the Top50 Amazon Charts in Germany^^

Can someone post a transcript of the Billboard article, or a clearer picture please?

Why does the solo version distort so much? Why would they screw the mastering like that?

Back