Xscape General Discussion

A friend at work likes some of Michael's music like up to Black and White. He said I could bring my cd and he would listen to it. Should I do it? I just don't want any negativity. I like the album a lot and I just don't want that around me. Does that sound weird?

Immortal Tour Celebrates MJ And XSCAPE!. (C) 2014 MJJ Productions, Inc.

Blue Gangsta 2010-Edit?!! :)

Last edited:
I'm probably way behind on this but... When I open my weather channel app this morning on the bottom under the wheather was our man Mj. It was cool. Xscape rocks! enough said.

The music video is truly great.

I Love the choice of celebrating his life and not grieving his passing as was in "hold my hand"! The task is to put love back into the world, and this video achieves this.

Fun video, great directing, funny tidbits, just JOY! Well done.

New promotion from the MyPlayStore ;)

Last edited:
^^Loved the BG video by Immortal. I guess I was yearning for a video with more of a story line the way Michael used to make them, and that BG one is along those lines.

KCramer;4004974 said:
Someone posted earlier that a little quote was hidden behind the booklet in the Deluxe Softpack version. I just took a picture of it as carefully as I could without wrecking the package.

2014-05-14093730_zps1b025473.jpg

pminton;4005053 said:
I saw that i wish someone can get a copy of the words

"it’s an adventure . . . it’s a great adventure . . .
There’s nothing to be nervous about.
They just want wonderful Experiences, they want escapism.
We want to take them places they've never been before. "
~ Michael Jackson - This Is It.

I appreciate that Timberland was respectful with the project. My biggest fear is that we would have gotten a Timberland album with Michael Jackson vocals, but that wasn't the case at all. We got a Michael Jackson album

I feel that too. Listening to both versions of the songs it didn't for the most part go too different. All I feel and hear is Michael.

XSCAPE is everywhere and it's great! This is the way it should be. It should get to the point that there is so much promotion that we're sick of it (but not really) :D

The 1 and only LA's best man, Justin Bieber!!! And when you said that I was overreacting.. hahaha

^^ If this happens, it'll be an embarrassment. I really hope it doesn't happen.

I think it is already decided long time ago that Slave feat. Bieber will be the 2nd single and that he will perform with MJ hologram Sunday. LA was just playing stupid on TV.

I think it is already decided long time ago that Slave feat. Bieber will be the 2nd single and that he will perform with MJ hologram Sunday. LA was just playing stupid on TV.

I doubt that a hologram + JB will ever happen hence a performing an unreleased song that MJ never got around to perform. Perhaps it'll be from a concert, maybe the Estate finally found the film reels from BWT? or maybe they did what John Branca proposed in 2012, a 3D HWT concert :D?

Lovey!! :huggy: Missed you!

Glad you are enjoying the album...It's a beautiful thing to see MJ everywhere again ;)

Hi Arky, missed you too.

Yeah, it's nice to see Xscape everywhere. My friend, who's not a MJ fan, really loves LNFSG. (I didn't tell her the song was leaked years ago heehee!)

Loved the performance on Dancing with the Star. Looking forward to the Billboard show this Sunday.

BG is such a terrible song. That BG video I just saw lol, what in the blue hell was that ? Just terrible.

Blue Gangsta is one of the best songs on the album. Many fans and especially non fans love it. I think it is great.

I feel that too. Listening to both versions of the songs it didn't for the most part go too different. All I feel and hear is Michael.

yes that's why I believe this IS a Michael Jackson album. They were careful to retain the essence and integrity of his creations. Also the way they made the vocals shine tells me how they acknowledged what an amazing instrument that voice is. They truly honored Michael.@

Blue Gangsta is one of the best songs on the album. Many fans and especially non fans love it. I think it is great.

Yes! I loved it the first time I heard tidbits from when it was leaked. It is so cinematic and his voice is out of this world -that is what blew me away-those amazing vocals!

Man i hate what i'm gonna say but if that justin Bieber can help beat this rock band bitching about Xscape well... (i can't say it lol) arrrrgh not justin Bieber c'mon feature Jermaine if you want but not JB lol

Edit : arrrrrrghhhhh not him make it MJ feat Joe JAckson - Slave to the Rythm but not Bieber

BG is such a terrible song. That BG video I just saw lol, what in the blue hell was that ? Just terrible.

What BG were you listening to? That song is mad good, one of the best unreleased songs and the video was awesome, it depicted the story from the song. AND the girl was hotttt :shifty:

Man i hate what i'm gonna say but if that justin Bieber can help beat this rock band bitching about Xscape well... (i can't say it lol) arrrrgh not justin Bieber c'mon feature Jermaine if you want but not JB lol

Edit : arrrrrrghhhhh not him make it MJ feat Joe JAckson - Slave to the Rythm but not Bieber

I think it was decided months ago and that there's nothing we can do about it anymore. So yes I say let's use Justin Bieber and his fans against that MJ hater and his "rock" band. That guy is well known for publicly insulting other artists. Justin Bieber and his fans hates that asshole.

Back