Younger Michael Thread [1975-1985 fans]

I can say, I like him no matter how he looks.
I love his huge fro, his jheri(sp) curls, the long curls, even the short YANA/TDCAU.
He's the same for me. Sure, I might take him when he's older, but I see more girls fawn for the younger Michael. He should be loved no matter what he looks like.
Looks come and go, that heart, that personality, that stays.
He could wear a trash bag on his head and I wouldn't care.
It's all about his heart for me.

Look at this little young pimp! Hair looking like he rolled out of bed, put a shirt and some pants on and was out the door. I love it though... :love:

0001095264-57614L.jpg

:lol: Like I said on the first page, I hate that hair :rollin: He looks like that potted table plant I don't know the english name for :lol: :p

yaaaay the first pic you posted BadEraSexy!! He looks. *kuchhkuchkuchh* :wub:

0001095264-57614L.jpg

OMFG, the plaid does it. I know most people hate plaid and think it's funky, but I love it!! (At least on him.) Even love the truckers caps he throws on with it sometimes like that Brett interview or a pix on the other page.

moooooore yummy sweet goodness:

Michael-Jackson_Billie-Jean.jpg
Pq1T7X4J-93fd413943d6146ef48a14ff5f.jpg

ThrillerEra.jpg
ThrillerMike.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg
michaelthriller.jpg

mj815.jpg

nvtelen3441.gif

thrillerera192.jpg

WeAreTheWorld01.jpg

7.jpg

2qjkozqjpg.gif

this picture makes me SWOOOOON....his lips, the 'tude...:stretcher
Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

I want a time machine!!!

GUUUURRRLLL! Never in my LIFE have I wanted to be Michael J Fox in Back to the Future than I have in the last 3 months...

I NEED to go back in time so I can have this...

2346.jpg

and this...

2702.jpg

And this...

1947.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!

Not this pic. Not the lips... I.... can't... breathe....

Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

:stretcher"

It does'nt matter the ERA to me because it's Michael Fuckin Jackson either way! I love him unconditionally and never gave a flying Fluck what he looked like PERIOD since I was little! That was only his problem to worry about!

I think everyone on this board loves Michael whatever and whenever happened to him - 'early years', 'bad years' etc. are just.. words? I specifically love him 1958 - always. I believe everyone in here.
I just got affinity to him when he's younger cause (i said it in the first post) i try to find similarities in every aspect between him and me in that age - around 20, i want to understand his philosophy when he's that age, I just want to comprehend him. I want to understand what he believed in and what helped him be what he IS :)
Those pictures can't really help me finding out what I wanna know, but I don't have big choice, yep?
:)

I think everyone on this board loves Michael whatever and whenever happened to him - 'early years', 'bad years' etc. are just.. words? I specifically love him 1958 - always. I believe everyone in here.
I just got affinity to him when he's younger cause (i said it in the first post) i try to find similarities in every aspect between him and me in that age - around 20, i want to understand his philosophy when he's that age, I just want to comprehend him. I want to understand what he believed in and what helped him be what he IS :)
Those pictures can't really help me finding out what I wanna know, but I don't have big choice, yep?
:)

I think we all wanna know that. At least I do. This was the best time for him I think.. he was super cute, had the biggest album of all time, had finally gotten creative control, was confident in himself (music wise... emotionally that was another story) and millions of fans all over the world. I am not sure what happened after that, and I've always wondered what made him evolve into the person he became later.. The Bad Era days, then the Dangerous years... after that ANYONE can see what happened, after 1993 things were never the same and we all know why. :(

But I agree with you, I love the Jacksons/OTW/Thriller years, those are the best for me, musically and especially looks-wise. :heart:

143.jpg

early_years_young_michael_94.jpg

quincymjlo0.jpg

tri2dj8.jpg

28326166cz6.jpg

80jam01.jpg

Oh those hands. I am having such a love affair with his hands... in certain pics I'm just drawn to them... I find myself staring at them... This pic caught my eye... I love the way his hands look here... :wub::wub::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rnRqUj9G8

I almost couldn't watch this video he's sooo sticky sweet! Sometimes I watch videos on YT from this around this time and he's so happy and smiling I find myself smiling too. It's almost too much... :heart: Makes my face hurt from smiling so much...

Back