Your faveourite Disney Song?

i have to say one of my most favorite disney love songs is Simba's Pride: Love will find a way. i loooveee Be our guest, gaston and little town from beauty and the beast, you can fly in peter pan, and one of my most favorites is Go the distance and I won't say i'm in love in hercules

I hope one day Michael Jackson will do a soundtrack for a Disney movie. His music is so suited to that sort of style. I'm sure he's probably been asked to do it before because Disney seems to love MJ.

^^^^
yes! yes! i agree!! he has such an animated voice i think he should provide a voice in a disney movie....a 2D one though..enough of the pixar dang it! lol

I love the really simple joints from Mulan, I'll make a man out of you and You'll bring honour to us all even though they were considered weak by the critics compared to older disney masterpieces.
I love Steady as a Beating Drum, Just Around the River Bend and Colours Of the Wind from Pocahontas i use to have that and the Peter Pan Soundtrack on repeat.
Second Star to the right and What made the red man red are really catchy.
Its not from Disney but I love Once Upon a December from Anastasia. O_O

I like Pixar but I have to agree, there is something magical about the hand-drawn Disney animations.

yup totally. walt disney would NOT approve of his company being overtaken by pixar..he was a very advanced man..but i doubt he'd allow something to totally whipe out hand animation. he simply wouldn't allow it :no: :D

I hope one day Michael Jackson will do a soundtrack for a Disney movie. His music is so suited to that sort of style. I'm sure he's probably been asked to do it before because Disney seems to love MJ.

That would be cool! Plus Michael adores Mr. Walt Disney!!! He's his idol.

I dont really have a 'favorite' but i like all the songs from

Cinderella
Toy Story
Sleeping Beauty
Little Mermaid

:yes:

Disney songs :wub: My favourites are A Whole New World, Colors of the Wind and The Circle of Life

I love those too!! My favorite is this one:

watch

All this talk of Disney movies and songs makes me want to do a moive marathon.
Curl up on the couch with snacks and soda within reach and hit the "Play" button. Ahh.

Curl up on the couch with snacks and soda within reach and hit the "Play" button. Ahh.

YES, let's do it together:lol:
I love the song of Lion King:wub::wub::wub:

Me too. They bring back so many childhood memories for me. :happytv :wub:

Last edited:
^^
hehe yup. and i take it you like harry potter :toofunny: i have JUST recently became a fan. Harry Potter used to annoy me because EVERYBODY LOVES HIM!! lol..but my sisters sat me down to see the movies and now my sister has started reading the books to me since i won't sit down and read them myself....they really aren't that bad. they aren't better than NARNIA :p but they aren't bad..anywho..back to Disney!! lol

Last edited:
^^
hehe yup. and i take it you like harry potter :toofunny: i have JUST recently became a fan. Harry Potter used to annoy me because EVERYBODY LOVES HIM!! lol..but my sisters sat me down to see the movies and now my sister has started reading the books to me since i won't sit down and read them myself....they really aren't that bad. they aren't better than NARNIA :p but they aren't bad..anywho..back to Disney!! lol

Yeah, I'm a fan since october 2006 :p You just took the words out of my mouth. I watched the 4th movie and didn't understand it, so I read the book, then I became a fan:)
Now honestly back to disney;)

'Oh I just can't wait to be King':king:

Back