Your favorite concert outfit?

all of his outfits are great. Watched history tour concert online and I liked all of them.

I have framed posters up, I don't care what people think, It's my bedroom and they don't sleep there.

I have framed posters up, I don't care what people think, It's my bedroom and they don't sleep there.
I saw Alec Baldwin on TV and he and his wife have a framed photo of Michael when he was a kid in their living room. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Dangerous-Tour-michael-jackson-7627163-1736-2560.jpg

Even though it's technically the Dangerous World Tour outfit, it will always be the HIStory statue outfit for me, and my all time favourite outfit.

of course the gold pants!

I mean, come on....holy shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!! :heat:
goldpantsanimation60.gif

ufvud.gif

gif9.gif

:dropdead:

The whole Bad Tour 88/89 outfit is perfect, but my single favorite piece of clothing he ever wore is the black WBSS jacket from the tour.

Jam 93. The pic from the HIStory booklet mid air after being "Toasted" is my favourite photo of MJ

EDIT: didnt realise Id already posted here, quoted a different pic though! Same outfit!

I love everything in the Bad concerts. I also love the outfits in Triumph.
I watch him sing 'Off the Wall' at least 4 times a week in the fringed white shirt and red-orange pants at least 4 times a week.

I don't like the gold archery outfit at all-wish they had kept it all black like the photo shoot. Better yet, wish he did the whole show in the white shirt and black pants. (Like MTV 'Will you be there').

I don't like the gold archery outfit at all-wish they had kept it all black like the photo shoot.
I have mixed feelings about that outfit...it's not particularly my favorite, but I wouldn't say that I don't like it. the outfit itself might not be the best thing he's ever worn, but I don't know, there's something about the way he wears it that makes him look so sexy in it, the way it fits his body. If there's one outfit I don't like, it's the Working Day And Night from Dangerous Tour, but then again, his ass in those pants, looks sooooo good.....so i'm not complaining at all, really :giggle:

This isn't a concert outfit, but I really like this one
michael-jackson-this-is-it(424)-m-9.jpg

Don't let age get in the way mate!

I mean, it might look weird if you have the typical teenage bedroom with hundreds of posters on the wall, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few photos/posters up here and there! I know I will when I'm older
dude...I'm 36, yes 36, and I have way more than a few posters up. my apartment is full of MJ posters (framed), and those flag/banner things, clocks, scarfs, picture discs...and that's just the walls. and all my other MJ stuff is "on display" if you will, as well, on shelves. and then there's my life size cardboard stand where he's sitting on a car, in the middle of my living room...everything is MJ here, curtains, bed sheets, everything. even my pets are MJ fans (ok not really, but I'd like to think they are :giggle:). I am not particularly going for the "teenage bedroom" look or any look for that matter. it's just how I've always had it since I was a kid (though back then it was way more than what I have now, now it's a bit more discreet), and I'm so used to it, I don't think I would be comfortable living in my own home if the walls were bare. to me, there's nothing weird about it at all, and I don't give a rats ass about what people think. They don't live here, and if they don't like it they can GTFO or I will gladly kick them out

I love them all Michael looks amazing no mater what he wears. But the gold panths ohhhhhh my .....

dude...I'm 36, yes 36, and I have way more than a few posters up. my apartment is full of MJ posters (framed), and those flag/banner things, clocks, scarfs, picture discs...and that's just the walls. and all my other MJ stuff is "on display" if you will, as well, on shelves. and then there's my life size cardboard stand where he's sitting on a car, in the middle of my living room...everything is MJ here, curtains, bed sheets, everything. even my pets are MJ fans (ok not really, but I'd like to think they are :giggle:). I am not particularly going for the "teenage bedroom" look or any look for that matter. it's just how I've always had it since I was a kid (though back then it was way more than what I have now, now it's a bit more discreet), and I'm so used to it, I don't think I would be comfortable living in my own home if the walls were bare. to me, there's nothing weird about it at all, and I don't give a rats ass about what people think. They don't live here, and if they don't like it they can GTFO or I will gladly kick them out
Are we the same person???

I love everything he wore on the Bad tour (except maybe for that brown/black jumpsuit during WDAN lol..) but the silver shirt was the best. They all look great on him, but this one has to be my absolute favorite:

vxFmzJP.png
gallery_10_910_23445.jpg

Everything about this accentuates his body and that gorgeous shape he has so perfectly - narrow hips, tiny waist, broad shoulders.. :heart:__:heart: Even beat.s the gold pants for me, lol!

I love everything he wore on the Bad tour (except maybe for that brown/black jumpsuit during WDAN lol..) but the silver shirt was the best. They all look great on him, but this one has to be my absolute favorite:

vxFmzJP.png
gallery_10_910_23445.jpg

Everything about this accentuates his body and that gorgeous shape he has so perfectly - narrow hips, tiny waist, broad shoulders.. :heart:__:heart: Even beat.s the gold pants for me, lol!
Oh yes, yes. Me too.

I love everything he wore on the Bad tour (except maybe for that brown/black jumpsuit during WDAN lol..)

What's wrong wit it Lil? I kinda like it.

3544611636a53587f6eafab2c2e5d72109f8e9085517e11d6f  9fee95d83ad918ee09dd03.jpg

the shiny effect of the stones on the dark fabric....come on, it's cool :D Ok, so the pants aren't exactly figure-hugging and that belt :doh: Oh, damn - you have a point the outfit wasn't all that, but the song still rocks. Let's grant him that lol.

Seriously though, one of my favorites has got to be this one

A simple picture wouldn't do this great, little ensemble justice. Seeing it live on stage is even better :cheeky: The simplicity of the jacket, the nice little metal touch on the heels of the loafers, them gloriously smooth & shiny royal.........pants :p He really lit the night away :sun:

And btw of the waist/broad shoulders highlight Lil also mentioned - I've always looooved them jackets he would wear during Heal the World and especially the white one for HIStory. They were awesome; their shape fitted him so very well.

hqdefault.jpg

Not sure if they fit in the "concert outfit" category, but to me he's never looked more beautiful performing than in these two :girl_in_love:

8714897238474285b130022ec26a6e2f233941e3d675470a28  e19d1f8bab01f9ef7738fa.jpg

6461744496000ec886e3c373a1fce1330938af233e3ea97926  83c5964b4d16dcab96f00b.jpg

Ok, so the pants aren't exactly figure-hugging and that belt :doh: Oh, damn - you have a point the outfit wasn't all that, but the song still rocks. Let's grant him that lol.

Granted for sure, lol!!:lol: It might be my least favorite, but he did look super adorable in it! But that white WDAN outfit tho..

gallery_1193_333008.jpg

..80's as it might be - that's hot:ph34r: (probably only on Michael tho, lol)

Granted for sure, lol!!:lol: It might be my least favorite, but he did look super adorable in it! But that white WDAN outfit tho..

gallery_1193_333008.jpg

..80's as it might be - that's hot:ph34r: (probably only on Michael tho, lol)
haha-I definitely prefer that black one-this one looks a little too much like a real mechanics jumpsuit.
But they're both better than the one in Victory.

Edit: now that I have stared at this picture for 2 days, I have to say this is really amazingly hot.
I might need to change my vote. :)

Last edited:
I like Dangerous Tour's Working Day And Night outfit the best
635028_1296899545728_full.jpg

It would have been great to see him performing Bad in this jumpsuit:
115908_4.jpg

They planned to use it for the song and it would have been before Beat It if I remember right. It would have replaced WDAN.

It would have been great to see him performing Bad in this jumpsuit:
115908_4.jpg

They planned to use it for the song and it would have been before Beat It if I remember right. It would have replaced WDAN.
ooooh. I like this a LOT! Where did this come from??

Back