Your favourite J5/ Jacksons songs with no Michael-lead

"Hum Along And Dance" is a popular track with breakdancers. Another song released around the same time called "I Believe In Miracles" by the Jackson Sisters (no relation) is also a break classic.

Hum Along and Dance is one of my favorite records by anyone. Can't believe I forgot that!

Last edited:
I know it's an old thread but...
I just had to say that I totally fell in love with the live versions of 'I found that girl' on the 'live at the forum' cd.
That guitare... Michael doing great background vocals... the rap between Jackie and Jermaine... fans screaming... A-MA-ZING!

[youtube]Z7m3TgaKGzU[/youtube]

[youtube]7H0B__KibfU[/youtube]

[youtube]yfZLJ6Sq4lU[/youtube]

[youtube]f2d2KCA6Sus[/youtube]

[youtube]qSYxaWQvs5c[/youtube]

[youtube]cxpqJTER3TE[/youtube]

Last edited:
OMG don't get me started on "I Am Love"!!! That is the song right there! I love Jermaine's voice when he sings ballads. He has that Marvin Gaye thing going on,deep and soulful.

and then there is the second part...

YEEESSS!!! Michael and Jermaine kind go back and forward on this, but anyway it just makes you wanna dance. The guitar, the vocals, everything was perfect.

"...cause I am love, and I'm in love with you"-I LOVE when they did that in the beginning.

"I'm the answer to the question! My key unlocks your heart! I'm friend and your lover, your sister and your brother!!!"-I know that is Michael's part, but that always gives me chills lol.

Dead on...I could not agree more!!

I know it's an old thread but...
I just had to say that I totally fell in love with the live versions of 'I found that girl' on the 'live at the forum' cd.
That guitare... Michael doing great background vocals... the rap between Jackie and Jermaine... fans screaming... A-MA-ZING!

Its not that famous, but for me, its the best song of J5.

^ Body is amazing, haha! I thought I was the only person who liked it! I also love Wondering Who from Triumph, and Hum Along and Dance.

Back