Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Just received this from amazon:
41CwmaUctgL._SS400_.jpg

Nice photos, just wish there were more large sized pictures.
You got the paperback or the hardcover?

A Dangerous sock for my phone, I've also bought the thriller book in the past 2 weeks-amazing photos and the holographic cover I just want to display lol such a nice book for £10.

Received today :) 2 magnetic notebooks with a pen and a set of fridge magnets.

mjstuff02.jpg

Shirts, non official. Organic and fitting my feelings. One says "Mike lives here" and the second "MJ dare to hope".

These are my last MJ purchases: I had ordered them this past Wednesday from Amazon.

61dwbCHessL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and

517quxdaWXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I already have another form of that necklace that has that same picture of Michael on it. But it got water damage on it from when I constantly worn it in the shower. Since that MJ pendant I almost never take off. Hopefully this one will be a better version of the old one.

The item that I last bought is the Ultimate Collection (black version), but it has not arrived yet.
The last thing that has arrived is the 'Mind Is The Magic: Anthem For The Las Vegas Show' CD.

These are my last few items that I had ordered over the internet.

Michael Jackson Experience Nintendo Wii game (That came yesterday in the mail for me. Along with my Super Mario Galaxy 2 game.)
A MJ poster
MJ Vision dvd set (That also already came for me.)
And I had also pre order the new Michael album

Hooter and Fuzzball plushes from Disneyland yesterday.

tumblr_ld7gsspXzS1qz7xglo1_500.jpg

I have a ton of stuff since the last time I posted in here, but I will not list all that. :cheeky:

Hold My Hand single from Amazon....and "Michael" and "Visions". :yes: Almost bought the wii game too....I guess I should actually GET wii first though before I buy the game...:scratch: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold My Hand single from Amazon....and "Michael" and "Visions". :yes: Almost bought the wii game too....I guess I should actually GET wii first though before I buy the game...:scratch: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one said you couldn't get the game 1st, and the machine 2nd. I did that with Moonwalker for the Sega Genesis. I didn't get the machine for a couple months later. :wild:

Michael Jackson King of Pop, Dutch collection (found it for 5 bucks).
Invincible LP (have been wanting it for sooooo long)
And I came across Jackson 5 Live at the Forum in 1970 and 1972. Sats it's a limited edition, had never seen or heard about it before.

Back