Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Haha.. I bought the BAD-outfit, from the video.. And I'm a woman :p

The shopping mania apparently isn't over.. Came across an original promo poster from the Bad tour, from 1988, in mint condition :)

Just bought a bad single with the Extended dance mix on it. I think it also has a dub version and a so called "Acapella".

Just bought a bad single with the Extended dance mix on it. I think it also has a dub version and a so called "Acapella".

That Bad extended mix is ace. Love the adlibs from the short film on it.

this arrived today (pillow case) :wub:
2ue40h1.jpg

Wow!
I definitely have to shop more..

Went bananas on Amazon! Bought the Moonwalker movie and the Moonwalk book, Making Michael book, and DVDs from Wembley 1988 and Dangerous tour in Bucharest :) Cant wait to get them :rofl:

Went bananas on Amazon! Bought the Moonwalker movie and the Moonwalk book, Making Michael book, and DVDs from Wembley 1988 and Dangerous tour in Bucharest :) Cant wait to get them :rofl:

cool :wild:

Gonna be a great day when they arrive! :cool:

These are a bit old now but better late than never. These are the Michael things I got in Vegas last month:

3FVdLwO.jpg

Two shirts from the MJ One Boutique

YXMuUBG.jpg

Pen from MJ One Boutique and a Bad keychain from... some store I can't remember the name of right now. It was a novelty/geeky type of store with comic, anime and video game type of stuffs. I also got a poster of Michael at that store which isn't in the picture as it's still rolled up. I gotta find a frame for it...

Bought this double LP of One More Chance off of Ebay. :D

IMG_4431-b_zpsoidillbp.jpg

Additions in the last 2 months-seller photos...need to take a hiatus from buying until I manage to find homes for 7 homeless pups and their mom that I'm caring for at the moment...

73ddcbab-0e90-493f-b52a-4e96400b3b51_zps3p7slehf.jpg

2f3e6359-4932-4057-937f-03d09d0d0e4c_zpsj6mjrivi.jpg

9b1508ac-8de4-4538-b962-dcbb4e5acb7a_zpstt3g532k.jpg

1529d4c3-31a1-4f2e-a0e8-ee8719e281ec_zpstemxddp7.jpg

e904f727-1e82-435f-9381-0845312aceab_zps9ttdmtvs.jpg

Today I got my Bad-outfit. It looks quite nice, but I have to adjust some stuff (like the belts), and fix some broken stuff. Will post picture later, it looks quite close to the original! The "leather" straps that goes around the shoulder is a b***h though..

Also got the Bad Tour promo poster from 1987, looks reaaaaaally good. It was in mint condition until I knocked it accidentally.
Just waiting for my frame. Here comes picture spam.. And I'm sorry that almost every pic is a selfie :blush: And weird poses :p All the items on this pics are from the last month or so.

2yovpls.jpg

f3dm4l.jpg

2me1r91.jpg

1ghgtx.jpg

jtw9p1.jpg

2rdyk2t.jpg

153pvf9.jpg

Last edited:
Back