Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Anyone hear read "Xscape Origins"? Great read on Michael's creative process with awesome interviews, and you can get a pretty good deal if you buy straight from the website.

$5 for the ebook off Amazon: http://amzn.com/0986199109
Or buy physical copy with personal author's note here: http://www.xscapeorigins.com/

Anyone read this yet?

Anyone hear read "Xscape Origins"? Great read on Michael's creative process with awesome interviews, and you can get a pretty good deal if you buy straight from the website.

$5 for the ebook off Amazon: http://amzn.com/0986199109
Or buy physical copy with personal author's note here: http://www.xscapeorigins.com/

Anyone read this yet?

I own it. It's a short little book, but I loved reading it. It's full of info. I didn't know, like the last chapter on the The Invincible sessions. It's definitely worth a pick up. D*mien (I don't know why his name is blocked out?) always does great work, and he put a lot of money and time into the book and it really shows.

I just ordered the Clivelles & Cole Black or White Remixes single.

I also ordered the Michael Jackson Mega box and a Fan's collection dvds.

1605882.jpg

51xgY0p3pxL.jpg

$_35.JPG

Snow White 1937,

I hope to get this one:

image.jpg

I hope that this jacket is going to be fashion one day. I wanna wear this outside without people and friends looking weird at me... :(

I hope that this jacket is going to be fashion one day. I wanna wear this outside without people and friends looking weird at me... :(

Well I mean, it was back in the 80s :p

Jokes aside, I think the jacket has nowadays been renegaded to the same category as your classic Elvis-wing outfit or Superman outfit or something. Something you see people usually wear at dressups and Halloween, but something you very rarely see people wear on a day-to-day basis, so it's out of place and naturally going to draw attention.

That and the fact it's a very iconic, eye-catching jacket so understandably people will be looking at you longer than normal. That last part I think is a big part of it; regardless of my MJ fan status I'd look longer at someone wearing a Thriller jacket simply because it's so eye-catching and distinctive!! You shouldn't let that stop you though!! Open up the jacket, pull the sleeves up to your elbow, don some sweet as Ray Ban aviators and you rock that shit man :D

You could also consider getting a black version of the jacket. It's still MJ, but more discreet! (plus it goes with more clothes!) I remember wearing the Thriller outfit on Halloween last year, going to the supermarket/liquor store with my friends and feeling sooo badass. I didn't notice anyone really looked weird at me (though it was almost certainly because of what day it was and I wasn't really paying attention to other people). F*** yeah I looked like MJ :cool:

Last edited:

A couple of Weeks ago I bought Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones and I'm going to buy Xscape Origins tommorrow :)

Last edited:

What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World Book.

I believe (if my memory serves me right) Xscape album was the last thing...

I bought Xscape (Deluxe) three days ago, because I recently got back together with Michael. Never knew it would sound this good, it has definately exceed my expectations!!!

'We're The Jackson Five' Steeltown collection, was sealed... released in 1995 but couldn't help myself, his soulful young voice is beautiful.

Just bought a copy of Bad25 today, even in addition to my special edition from a few years. Can't wait to hear it, particularly Al Capone, heard good things about that song.

I suscribed to a french Magazine called Invincible who is available every 3 months and with that I will receive a t-shirt, a member card and a case to keep my magazines and a secret gift. The new magazine is out sept 29.

I think I'm set for Halloween with this one lol

12067966_10207786439524018_1895388734_n.jpg

This right here gotta be my favorite and most awesome magazine.
12048964_10207786449844276_1152163314_n.jpg

12071707_10207786455564419_199894678_n.jpg

Immortal (Deluxe Edition). I don't really like remixes but it was only 3 euros.

This right here gotta be my favorite and most awesome magazine. HIStory 20 Magazine

This figure. The first thing I bought in about a year :)

Didn't realise it was so small.

s-l500_zpswkknpl9q.jpg

HIStory 1 disc edition. A well worthy addition to the collection.

Will take a few pics when it arrives.

Last edited:
Back