Your New Years resolution

Mine is to stay in more (if that's even possible). LOL.

I pretty much make the same New Year's resolution year after year...exercise more, eat better and lose weight. Doesn't last long. But I will try again...

Mine is to get down to Melbourne around Christmas time next year.... why? because I want to meet up with Jess (8701girl) which I have know for about 5 or 6 years now and still haven't had the chance to see her in person and also because every year my favourite Australian musician performs at the Vision Australia's Christmas Carols and I want to go to the Rehearsals with Jess so finally get my picture I've been patiently waiting for the past 6 years for.

Mine is to get down to Melbourne around Christmas time next year.... why? because I want to meet up with Jess (8701girl) which I have know for about 5 or 6 years now and still haven't had the chance to see her in person and also because every year my favourite Australian musician performs at the Vision Australia's Christmas Carols and I want to go to the Rehearsals with Jess so finally get my picture I've been patiently waiting for the past 6 years for.

i really hope you get to go :hug:

I just wanna do great things for this new year. I wanna help people who need help. I hope, this year will be full of love and peace in the world.

I am gonna try and quit smoking because it is getting to much for me now. I need to try and help myself..I know it wont be easy but I have to atleast try.

i dont know what mine would be, ive never really done one before hmm i'll have a think and let you know lol

I just wanna do great things for this new year. I wanna help people who need help. I hope, this year will be full of love and peace in the world.
that was nice :yes: thank you :wub:
I am gonna try and quit smoking because it is getting to much for me now. I need to try and help myself..I know it wont be easy but I have to atleast try.

good luck :yes: my mum smokes a lot so it must be hard to quit :yes:

1. Lose weight
2. Eat better/ drink less soda pop
3. improve my failing marriage (a long shot)
4. improve my finances
5. quit smoking........again

1. Lose weight (shouldn't be too hard since I walk everywhere on campus and I swing dance/ballroom dance twice or three times a week, it's just a matter of getting to the fitness room in my dorm)
2. Do even better in my classes (goal eventually is Dean's list, but I don't think that'll happen this semester)
3. Read my Bible more.
4. Clean my room whenever I am home.
5. Stop biting my nails.
6. Drink less pop/caffeine. I'm thinking of giving up pop or Mt. Dew for Lent.

1. Lose weight (shouldn't be too hard since I walk everywhere on campus and I swing dance/ballroom dance twice or three times a week, it's just a matter of getting to the fitness room in my dorm)
2. Do even better in my classes (goal eventually is Dean's list, but I don't think that'll happen this semester)
3. Read my Bible more.
4. Clean my room whenever I am home.
5. Stop biting my nails.
6. Drink less pop/caffeine. I'm thinking of giving up pop or Mt. Dew for Lent.

that is quite a lot :yes:

I thought of a few more resolutions besides losing weight and exercising more...

-Learn to drive (now that I have my learners permit).
-Get a job promotion.
-Get to bed at a decent time (stop going to bed at 2am or 3am on weeknights or any night - um this will be the most challenging after losing weight, hehe).
-Wake up earlier to get to work on time.

I've got a lot of work to do.:mello:

I thought of a few more resolutions besides losing weight and exercising more...

-Learn to drive (now that I have my learners permit).
-Get a job promotion.
-Get to bed at a decent time (stop going to bed at 2am or 3am on weeknights or any night - um this will be the most challenging after losing weight, hehe).
-Wake up earlier to get to work on time.

I've got a lot of work to do.:mello:
good luck:yes:
I am looking for to have less stress :no:and more fun:yes:.

:hug:me to:yes:

Mine is always the same as for each living day: work has hard as I can. :)

Ah well, several things.

1- In 2009 i lended(that the right word?) alot of money, not at the bank, but from my dad. It's no big problem, but i am in huge debts now, so i'm gonna do my VERY VERY best to fix this.

When i lost my job at the start of 2009, i made the mistake of still buying the things i used to buy when i still had a job...so eventually the money is up..so i gotta take it easy. That's a big thing for me this year.

2- Find a decent job, one that pays just about enough so i can manage. I don't need heaps of money...money doesn't make happy, just as long as you can manage.

3- Find a nice girlfriend, been two years now since my last real relationship, and in between there has been practically nothing. I'm ready for something new...who knows what i'll find this year.

4- Hoping that my french bulldog Yoshi lasts for a long time, sometimes i have these negative thoughts and i think deeeply about things and then i get afraid that Yoshi won't turn very old...i shouldn't think so negative about things, but i just love the little critter, she's my friend for life :)

THat's bout it

It is, and sometimes I don't get to everything, but it's nice to set high standards and have these goals. :)

Oh, another one would be to get more sleep so I can wake up at a decent time in order to not be in a hurry in the morning for class.
why.......:lol: no im joking
Mine is always the same as for each living day: work has hard as I can. :)
good one:yes:
Ah well, several things.

1- In 2009 i lended(that the right word?) alot of money, not at the bank, but from my dad. It's no big problem, but i am in huge debts now, so i'm gonna do my VERY VERY best to fix this.

When i lost my job at the start of 2009, i made the mistake of still buying the things i used to buy when i still had a job...so eventually the money is up..so i gotta take it easy. That's a big thing for me this year.

2- Find a decent job, one that pays just about enough so i can manage. I don't need heaps of money...money doesn't make happy, just as long as you can manage.

3- Find a nice girlfriend, been two years now since my last real relationship, and in between there has been practically nothing. I'm ready for something new...who knows what i'll find this year.

4- Hoping that my french bulldog Yoshi lasts for a long time, sometimes i have these negative thoughts and i think deeeply about things and then i get afraid that Yoshi won't turn very old...i shouldn't think so negative about things, but i just love the little critter, she's my friend for life :)

THat's bout it

:hug::hug:

1. Lose weight
2. Eat better/ drink less soda pop
3. improve my failing marriage (a long shot)
4. improve my finances
5. quit smoking........again

The two bolded ones I have started up. My last cigarette was Friday morning. :)

One of my New Year resolution is already gone with the wind: I have more stress than ever...:doh:

Back