Your predictions on TGIM single

Ok so what do we fans expect sales wise from this new single release i personaly didn't like it that much so i wont be buying it but i do hope it sells well and get lots of Raido Play

No I didn't like it that much :no: :( but I think it's going to have a great spot in the charts :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hmmm getting abit excited there.

Its a cracking remix imo, But its not as good as those.

Some BIG tunes on Invincible, Blood on the dance floor is just sickos aswell.

actually am excited yes!! tgim wbss p.y.t beat it(i love it) in my opinion are the best dance songs of michael since history. invincible had a major problem to dance songs actually it havent dance songs at all!!! ,and botdf wasnt great sory it was too 80s even when it releazed back then. i believe that the sound of these remixes is very clever and much perfect with the rest of the album...if you hear all thriller25 when you are hearing the remixes you are not going to say ohhhh 25years later..they keep the character of the album!!! the secont brilliant thing is that these remixes are modern rithim sounds in which they used many natural instrumends and sounds of 80s. AM NOT THE KIND OF FAN who is exited easy and believe that everything that michael makes is perfect. but this project for me works i believe in it..and my feeling says that thriller25 is going to sell much much more than some fans here exrect.

"Paaiiin!"

quote Clubber Lang from Rocky 3 when asked about his predictions

actually am excited yes!! tgim wbss p.y.t beat it(i love it) in my opinion are the best dance songs of michael since history. invincible had a major problem to dance songs actually it havent dance songs at all!!! ,and botdf wasnt great sory it was too 80s even when it releazed back then. i believe that the sound of these remixes is very clever and much perfect with the rest of the album...if you hear all thriller25 when you are hearing the remixes you are not going to say ohhhh 25years later..they keep the character of the album!!! the secont brilliant thing is that these remixes are modern rithim sounds in which they used many natural instrumends and sounds of 80s. AM NOT THE KIND OF FAN who is exited easy and believe that everything that michael makes is perfect. but this project for me works i believe in it..and my feeling says that thriller25 is going to sell much much more than some fans here exrect.

Yea i get you, i agree with you man. Just was saying my veiws on Vince n BOTDF

I'm sure that Thriller 25, even without any new videos, will sell well. The new mixes are fantastic: Keeping the "old style and character of the 80's" but combined with a fresh sound! IMO they are perfectly arranged for a younger generation of new (?) MJ-Fans.

I'm not sure at which chart position TGIM is at the moment in the UK I-Tunes charts.

Over here in Germany it is not even released as a download option :-( They play it 5 to 6 times a day on some radio stations but otherwise the promo lacks...

Last edited:
pics of TGIM2008 cds:

The Girl is Mine 2008 2-track cd (promo only)
1. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (with Will.i.am) Radio Edit
2. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (with Will.i.am) Club Remix Featuring Will.i.am
CD_promo_2_titres_UK_2008.JPG

The Girl is Mine 2008 3-track cd (promo only)
1. The Girl Is Mine 2008 - with will.i.am
2. The Girl Is Mine 2008 - Club Remix featuring Will.i.am
3. The Girl Is Mine - Original Demo
The_girl_is_mine_promo_CD_UK_2008.JPG

sources: ebay / MJLegend

^ wow i might buy it tommorow i know i said i didn't like it but i want to support Michael

I'm sure that Thriller 25, even without any new videos, will sell well. The new mixes are fantastic: Keeping the "old style and character of the 80's" but combined with a fresh sound! IMO they are perfectly arranged for a younger generation of new (?) MJ-Fans.

I'm not sure at which chart position TGIM is at the moment in the UK I-Tunes charts.

Over here in Germany it is not even released as a download option :-( They play it 5 to 6 times a day on some radio stations but otherwise the promo lacks...

i agree with you 100%. are you from germany? I LOVE BERLIN!!! i was there last summer...

Back