Your predictions on TGIM single

I was expecting some promotion as Sony said they would.

Comeback shmumback

Since today is the official release date of the single as a download in the UK, we want to BUY the single LEGALLY, not download it ILLEGALLY. I don't think we should be spreading links like that around, especially not now it is released officially.

Can someone take that link down?

Thanks

Last edited:
LMAO i just rang 1xtra to request the song, and they called me back, and said its not on there system yet!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

But they said they will play the original at about 1-30pm lol

LMAO i just rang 1xtra to request the song, and they called me back, and said its not on there system yet!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

But they said they will play the original at about 1-30pm lol

Tha`s not true or? They all sleep?? Today is the release date or isn`t?

Last edited:
I don't know how it will do because I haven't heard it. It's sort of hard to predict something with no solid basic impression. All I know is that Michael will sound great on it...Will.i.am, I'm not sure.

I love the original parts that Michael sang before, especially when he says..."Yes, she said it; You keep dreaming". That sounded so cool to me. His voice is very polished on this song and his speaking/singing voice is juicy as Hawaiian Punch.:lol:

Was the single supposed to be released to U.S. radio today too?

I don't know about "TGIM", but I read on another board that Ryan Seacrest has played "Wanna Be Startin Something-2008" a bunch of times today.

dammit....leave it to seacrest to be on the american cutting edge. i had his program on for five minutes...apparently i didn't have it on long enough, cus i missed out.

I predict WBSS and TGIM to reach at least the top 20. I like them. Billie Jean and Beat it though aren't very good. You cannot redo Billie Jean. That was a masterpiece. It's like trying to repaint the Mona Lisa.

I think it will flop. Like someone said before there's no promo or video for it plus the remix is not that good. The original is better (and even that wasn't all that great). I don't see this doing much on the charts.

are you serious?? the original beter from the remix??? its a sure hit and you will see it!! top 5 for sure.

I love it, i can't belive i frist heard it yesturday at work at about 5.45am on my laco radio station Gemini fm i fount yeahhh there playin the new TGIM single. B/c i recozed the beginning of the song b/c i have it downloaded

I think the TGIM remix is awesome. I really like the sounds--very modern and awesome.

I don't care what anyone says, this is a hot track!

guys the girl is mine is the best song michael has produce since history.... was blood on the dance floor or you rock my world or one more change beter from tgim?????definetly not.

guys the girl is mine is the best song michael has produce since history.... was blood on the dance floor or you rock my world or one more change beter from tgim?????definetly not.

One More Chance isn't as good, but BOTDF, Ghosts, and half of Invincible are10 times better than this new remix imo

Hmmm getting abit excited there.

Its a cracking remix imo, But its not as good as those.

Some BIG tunes on Invincible, Blood on the dance floor is just sickos aswell.

I love the new single. The girl is mine 2008. Buy 5 for him. Buy many for Michael. He so derservs success , agree ? lets give him a good start for his comeback.

Back